Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 7. (Read 57058 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
RTFM ;D
will be making the post you are waiting on in the next 30 minutes when I make it to my computer.
wohoooo....  Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Will invest coins into this
Activity: 784
will be making the post you are waiting on in the next 30 minutes when I make it to my computer.
Activity: 140
More cheap selling orders with low amounts on some exchanges  Huh
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

I have roughly 2000 coins to send out prior to your coins.  I would expect these coins on Monday

Dev, still havent recieved the, coins. Sent you as you said back a week ago... Be happy if you can update please.
Wasn't this buying campaign suppose to start already 5 minutes ago?

5pm EST... about an hour from now. And no, the company announcement is supposed to come around that time. They're supposed to be buying up the coins over the next two days.

Yep realized I was an hour off right after I posted that!

You know he is (bcts) not in the est time zone Smiley hoping he ment est though!

His account says he's in the central timezone. But he has said the meetings have been in atlanta, which would be est, and he himself has said 5pm est:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8571086
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

5pm EST... about an hour from now. And no, the company announcement is supposed to come around that time. They're supposed to be buying up the coins over the next two days.

You know he is (bcts) not in the est time zone Smiley hoping he ment est though!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I guess the fate of this coin is gonna be decided today... The price is either gonna plummet or skyrocket. I'm debating on whether or not I wanna sell a portion of my holdings to limit the risk a bit...
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Anyone know any news yet?  Smiley

After 5pm, lets not start the witch hunt just yet
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Anyone know any news yet?  Smiley
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Fud... fud everywhere =D

And yet the big wallets hold. What do they know that we don't? Hmmm... I wonder. Maybe that the dev is legit. Some inside info that would be. Roll Eyes

With that said, I am actually prepared to be scammed on this one. I just don't know. For me, it's a coinflip, and the most likely scenario is some shade of gray that isn't as stellar as everyone is hoping, but isn't actually a scam either. That's why I haven't dumped. I'm intrigued, and figure, what the hell.

I wouldn't advise investing anything you're not prepared to lose here, for sure. But I'm intrigued enough to take the bet that BTCS might be telling the truth here.

you do know the rich list is not updated in real time

No it's not, but if you click through to the wallets themselves, they are.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fud... fud everywhere =D

And yet the big wallets hold. What do they know that we don't? Hmmm... I wonder. Maybe that the dev is legit. Some inside info that would be. Roll Eyes

With that said, I am actually prepared to be scammed on this one. I just don't know. For me, it's a coinflip, and the most likely scenario is some shade of gray that isn't as stellar as everyone is hoping, but isn't actually a scam either. That's why I haven't dumped. I'm intrigued, and figure, what the hell.

I wouldn't advise investing anything you're not prepared to lose here, for sure. But I'm intrigued enough to take the bet that BTCS might be telling the truth here.

you do know the rich list is not updated in real time
Fud... fud everywhere =D

HzE
Activity: 161
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: