Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 10. (Read 57058 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Today people will learn once again that you don't just get money for free

People want to believe it so bad. I won't mention any other coin on this thread. that was an error. I was just trying to help these poor people getting suckered and scammed once again with the promise of FREE MONEY.
People don't give away free money people

You all will learn this again today when dev says: almost to the letter

"the million dollar investor doesn't want to put up the buy wall until he see more interest, so we just need to reach 'x' BTC in volume and he will automatically put up the buy wall, so all you have to do it buy and you will then have your coins bought back for 10x their value. So come on people let's show these guys that we have a commited community behind this coin and go buy at Bittrex"

Mark my words this is exactly what the dev will say today. Take this as a lesson. You can't just get money for free and EVERYTIME a DEV has promised this it has been a lie. REAL DEVS NEVER promise things like this.

Or the dev will blame this thread, and say the investor, that is her cousin btw, lets remember, read this thread and it scared him away and it's our fault.

It's only hours away, that you will be brought back to reality people. Things like this just don't happen people. You should know this by now.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I shouldn't feed the troll above, but I will respond as I don't like the obvious lie.
1BTC giveaway has been done and the prize has been awarded - you may check the topic to find who the winner was.
If you don't care to read what is written here, just stop posting b..t

You wouldn't pass my PoU verification my friend  Grin

Can you please give me the link with ann of winner?Dev will come back today,and say-blah blah blah...I have no contract my friends,orthey have dalayed contract and you need to wait for couple of weeks,but now we need to get price to 60 K satoshi,so I can sell my coins and buy new car blah blah blah...

You obviously haven't done any research on this. The winner was announced on Polo for all to see. I was there when it happened.
If so,I apologise.I didn't see announcement of winner on poloniex.And in this tread I asked dev about this,and he said if I want,he can write who was the winner,but here is still no information about that...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I shouldn't feed the troll above, but I will respond as I don't like the obvious lie.
1BTC giveaway has been done and the prize has been awarded - you may check the topic to find who the winner was.

Can you please give me the link with ann of winner?Dev will come back today,and say-blah blah blah...I have no contract my friends,orthey have dalayed contract and you need to wait for couple of weeks,but now we need to get price to 60 K satoshi,so I can sell my coins and buy new car blah blah blah...

The winner was also listed on the polo ann page...
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
if you want to invest in a real coin in with a real dev try Neoscoin. It was 10,000 this morning its at 28000 right now and will be at 200000 soon

No investor
No fake cousin
No fake buy walls

Just a real talented dev and a lot of REAL investors buying because they want to make money and know its the next BTCD

Probably where this dev is putting all the money your giving him right now LMFAO
go with your scam to thread of that coin. Here we talk about SHOPX coin. If you don't have anything to say, or you just came here to say this coin is bad without doing ANY research, you may as will skip it and we will save our eyes from reading it.
DO criticise the coin or dev, but do support your thesis with some argument or research. Otherwise it is worth nothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
if you want to invest in a real coin in with a real dev try Neoscoin. It was 10,000 this morning its at 28000 right now and will be at 200000 soon

No investor
No fake cousin
No fake buy walls

Just a real talented dev and a lot of REAL investors buying because they want to make money and know its the next BTCD

Probably where this dev is putting all the money your giving him right now LMFAO

Sure, lol.
legendary

You obviously haven't done any research on this. The winner was announced on Polo for all to see. I was there when it happened.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

omg i feel so bad for you, you must be new. hope you only lose what you can afford to. total scam Huh

there is no such thing is you put in your money and get back 10x in 20 hrs. not the way it works. scam everytime
I am not new, and I am with this coin since the early adoption days, so don't worry about my investments.
And who are you? Are all the people in this topic who are calling this coin a scam prove somehow their words?
You talk about PoD, but I think we first need a Proof-of-User, and I may start offering such a service.

And how about this?Who did win the prize?Dev just dumped their coins on poloniex and disapeared for couple of days.NOBODY GOT THIS PRIZE!He just sold theit coins.I have noticed this coin,when it was shopcoin.On OP was giveaway and I would ask you-Did someone got their 100 SHOP?This dev is liar and he used seem taktic as silkcoin dev.He used poloniex to sell all premined coins.
I have sold my coins yesterday and just want to warn noobs about this coin.I feel sad about people,who lost their money...
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
there is no such thing is you put in your money and get back 10x in 20 hrs. not the way it works. scam everytime

perhaps and especially because of this obvious, i think this is not a scam.
but i agree, it sounds a bit like unbelievable and if there is still no proof, we are gambling a bit.
but btw, always remember.... don't invest what you are willing to lose  Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
omg i feel so bad for you, you must be new. hope you only lose what you can afford to. total scam Huh

I am not new, and I am with this coin since the early adoption days, so don't worry about my investments.
And who are you? Are all the people in this topic who are calling this coin a scam prove somehow their words?
You talk about PoD, but I think we first need a Proof-of-User, and I may start offering such a service.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am pretty newbie but I never seen trading like this one before. I guess people can do anything with unregulated trading

http://s16.postimg.org/b5pwxd605/shopx1.png

http://s4.postimg.org/rv7d15h59/shopx2.png
Activity: 686
so happy sold most of my holding i told you the way dev was promoting was looking dodgy.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
all those who want to dump, please do so now I am buying with both hands.
i feel so bad for you this is really easy to see scam newbie get out when you can still get something for it when time runs out it will be worth nothing. million dollar deals with a cousin have proof not scam countdown it already fell to 5000 today its back up to 20000 somehow dont say i didnt warn you omg
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
you guys are funny.

If I try to promote the coin I get bashed.. if I do nothing I get bashed..

you gotta love crypto.

i have faith in you and your coin , i agree that this is the way things are people are so hurt by previous scams ..

i'm invested in about 4 btc in shopx i think this coin is the only coin that delivered all the way from start to finish ill see this through .

good luck
legendary
Woot! Just managed to grab some more coins @21k sat  Cheesy
I'm all stocked up now and got my surfboard ready   Cool
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
you guys are funny.

If I try to promote the coin I get bashed.. if I do nothing I get bashed..

you gotta love crypto.

I know it's so funny..Buy the way they just gonna put in a big buy wall? Or gonna buy up whatever they can from the exchange? I bought another 500 tonight.. Smiley
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If this were true, you wouldn't see the dev and the few of the devs right hands or socks, whatever pumping this so hard to up the price. For what reason would they do this if they know that a huge buy wall is going to be put up?

The only, ONLY reason it to pump the price NOW, to sell you a coin that was at 4000 sat for 40,000 sat. Hello? Are you people new around here? This is a blantant pump, tomm there will be a delay, but some kind of assurance, but not proof and this pump will go on, watch. Just watch. We have seen this happen all the time. Nothing new here.

The countdown, come on, get real. Has the dev even done a POD? NO! It's a scam guys. Open your eyes!!

Pretty easy to see though this one...

BCTS tell me anything that makes this true. BCTS said the company CEO is your cousin? The Board has to approve it. Did board approve it? If the papers are ready to be signed then wouldn't that mean that the board approved it? BCTS didn't mention that. If the papers are ready the Board would have to approve it then? Did the board approve it BCTS... will that be your excuse that we need to wait a little longer when your pump countdown comes to an end...

...so BCTS, who are you... who is your cousin? Tell why you are count this down and pump it hard if not a scam? easy queston that can  answer now...

...BCTS why you hide now... Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: