Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin - page 45. (Read 157733 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
May 30, 2014, 10:20:35 AM
What about DinkyCoin DKY?

Do you have a need to compensate for something? Grin

You can buy our flying Porsche instead...

Grin that's what I thought also
legendary
May 30, 2014, 10:19:40 AM

Sounds like an old whore's nickname  Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Simcoin Developer
May 30, 2014, 05:28:03 AM
BitsyCoin BIC?

That's better. Can mistake it for "bit-sick-coin" though... Maybe just "bitsy"?

"That will be 25 bitsies, sir". For some reason I imagined this in chinatown Grin

"I need 2 more bitsies". "Dis bitchycoin locks!"

Also bitsycoin is just way too similar to bitcoin... In fact, that would be a nice replacement for the awkward "satoshi".
Simcoin Developer
May 30, 2014, 05:16:36 AM
What about DinkyCoin DKY?

Do you have a need to compensate for something? Grin

You can buy our flying Porsche instead...
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
May 30, 2014, 05:10:31 AM
What about DinkyCoin DKY?   Grin

EDIT: BitsyCoin BIC or RootCoin RUTY?  Cheesy
Simcoin Developer
May 30, 2014, 04:06:06 AM
Guess you'll have to hold off on that ivory back scratcher

Nah, I'll just promise more flying Porsches and we're back on track.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
May 30, 2014, 02:07:13 AM
Wow, the first day without a single deposit Smiley

Means the end of IPO is nearing, wohooooo
Activity: 43
Merit: 30
May 29, 2014, 08:10:23 PM

Guess you'll have to hold off on that ivory back scratcher
Simcoin Developer
May 29, 2014, 07:18:12 PM
Simcoin Developer
May 29, 2014, 04:35:17 AM
I don't know what is wrong with people but when it comes to naming and design every fucking asshole is trying to realize his design ambitions.

Bikeshed. Not many are able to discuss key stretching, for example, but everyone has an opinion about a name or logo colors Smiley
legendary
May 29, 2014, 04:31:41 AM
How about S3coin, or better yet just S3.  

It is short, catchy,  and has significance (3 S's').  The symbol can be S3

May I suggest that before posting, those who are new here read the topic first?

I try to keep it short precisely so it wouldn't take too much time to read.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6342452

I don't know what is wrong with people but when it comes to naming and design every fucking asshole is trying to realize his design ambitions.
Simcoin Developer
May 29, 2014, 04:07:09 AM

May I suggest that before posting, those who are new here read the topic first?

I try to keep it short precisely so it wouldn't take too much time to read.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6342452
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
May 28, 2014, 08:29:13 PM
Alternative: S Cubed, but does not sound as good

Will collide with Amazon S3 service.
pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 28, 2014, 07:54:41 PM

Alternative: S Cubed, but does not sound as good
Simcoin Developer
May 28, 2014, 01:38:18 PM
Anybody like cashcoin?

Just try to say Simcoin quickly 10 times in a row and then try the same with Cashcoin. You'll see the difference.

Besides, it's just too confusing because it links two well-known items that belong to the same group - cash and coins.

When you use "coin" separately, it is now firmly owned by "cryptocurrency" (or will be owned, anyway).

When you add "cash" to it, you switch back to the original meaning and the whole name becomes "whaaaa?".
Activity: 43
Merit: 30
May 28, 2014, 01:23:58 PM
How about Cashcoin. Cash is the simplest anonymous widely used way to pay for things. Simcoin is trying to be the crypto version of cash I would think. Simple and fast you don't

have to think about it as the end user it just works. If simcoin really will be very secure, very fast and easy to use associating it with being the cash of crypto seems a fit.

Simcoin is meant to be a payment currency. I liked Paycoin the best actually but dev said it sounds too much like peecoin. Anybody like cashcoin?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2014, 11:32:33 AM
Simcoin is fine, people keep thinking the name is the only thing that sells something, yeah if i needed to create a new coin that was a clone of say black coin, i would need to create a name that would help and manage gathering a bunch of fucked up retards into 1 room screaming this is the next blackcoin , how would i achieve this.....simple call it white coin. then people who are focused soley on the name of the coin and have no more than 3 brain cells to rub together will instantly think....."omg black coin mades loads of monies, white coin is the same as black coin yeashhhhhhh"

Simcoin is selling simplicity and what promotes the adoption of a technology by the mass population? oh yeah simplicity , making it so easy to use a chimp could use it is what give any technology an advantage , especially considering 90% of the population are of the same intelligence of chimps. the majority of the people in this forum don't count technically they are still early adopters of a young technology and can at least use it, but try to explain bitcoin to your "average" person, how it works and how you use it, 2 weeks later they still not going to have a fucking clue. so yes simplicity is what sells technology and provides for mass adoption which is what every single crypto currencies main goal is .

simcoin also may bring to mind to some people "simulation" , which this pretty much is. an experiment placed onto the masses to see if they accept it. If they do the price goes up.

Now even considering all of this , plus the dev explaining more than once that if another name was suggested that made everyone think, yes that is perfect! then he would likely change it. Still there is someone stating the name needs to be changed without offering up any suggestions himself..........thus adding further proof for the need of simplicity in a world full of chimps in clothes

Reading your post history i have a strong feeling you are one of those chimps that made a bunch of people rich in less than a year. Be it with rig rental or direct investment in currency. All i wanted to give a new perspective: if you get enough funds MAYBE its a good idea to watch out for a branding company. Normally, the better ones, don't work with chimps. Good luck Smiley. To the dev: i really wonder whats the difference between Facebook likes and your simcoin idea?

What? You gave your own perspective, gave it on a public forum in a public format. open to other peoples public opinions and "perspectives"

My perspective of analytical data in each crypto currency currently applied to the crypto sector has allowed me to make people rich apparently as you say, your perspective is "to change the name" which the dev has already said 20 million times, if he finds the right one he will do it. so basically already answering your own perspective before you even asked that question, what makes it even more fucking retarded is your offering of your own "perspective" of a name change didn't come with any suggestions.

From the look of your posts the majority are Dogecoin and mooncoin what was going to be your suggestion Dogemooncoin?

did mooncoin make you feel like you were going to go to the moon? did you feel all safe and warm with that name? did your little branding alarm go off and tell you you buy buy buy like crazy?

Branding companies work with anyone with a fat wallet , chimp or retard, so we are both fine dont worry Wink
Simcoin Developer
May 28, 2014, 10:41:26 AM
130 btc is nothing. Ok, but more then 250 will be difficult to collect. What do we do? Smiley

Difficult to collect? Ha! You watch.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
May 28, 2014, 10:26:54 AM
So clearly you have more than 100 BTC invested, why are you keeping 20% of the total currency for yourself?

20% is a lot

I am still amused by the people who think 130 BTC is a lot of money.

Sure, if I were a scammer, 130 BTC would be a lot for a few weeks of work.

But what if it's a real project? In that case it's a pittance. Do you know how much it would cost to send just one guy to just one conference? Especially if he doesn't go empty-handed? Or buy a radio spot?

How much MaidSafe raised recently? 6 million dollars? And even that is not much, considering they have a whole team of people.

130 BTC is nothing.
130 btc is nothing. Ok, but more then 250 will be difficult to collect. What do we do? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: