Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.6.1.1 | United Kindom | Cryptopia - page 10. (Read 463975 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Not a lot of action going on...no volume, price getting down? Maybe it has already reached its peak and now itssinking?

Sterlingcoin is a long-standing project. I think your assumptions might be ignoring that. Volume is actually up a bit. But I agree, no where near where it needs to be.

We've just had more volume (a bit over 1 btc in last 24h) and some news from the Dev which brings a lot of hope for myself. Which is also why I felt like I needed to take part to project with tiny donation.

Many thanks for the recent donation to the faucet from Sapfon! Thank you and all the long-standing community members for the continued support of Srerlingcoin!

Thank you for your hard work and I'm afraid I have to ask you to refer to this new account as old one is lost.
-JJ
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

Many thanks for the recent donation to the faucet from Sapfon! Thank you and all the long-standing community members for the continued support of Srerlingcoin!
legendary
Not a lot of action going on...no volume, price getting down? Maybe it has already reached its peak and now itssinking?

Sterlingcoin is a long-standing project. I think your assumptions might be ignoring that. Volume is actually up a bit. But I agree, no where near where it needs to be.
Activity: 37
legendary
One big round of applause to the dev! WOW!!! This coin has been around for a very long time. Is there really only 4.2 million coins in circulation? And what is the total coin count?

Yes, Sterlingcoin really is a survivor, and this is entirely due to the talent and efforts of Steven Saxton.

So I wholeheartedly second your round of applause.  Grin

@Steven: any chance of a start-of-year update on where SLG is currently at?

Sterling Sentinel

Thanks for the recognition!

Start-of-year update: As being observed, Sterlingcoin has weathered a great deal. This has come with much diligence, persistance, and much patience from all. I am happy to report the network is sound and all services operating as needed and well within budget.

Start-of-year forward: I am looking at forking PIVX and studying other projects that have successfully and unsuccessfully done so. Of course, a gigantic effort will be needed. The PIVX codebase is very mature and will offer Sterlingcoin users all the features of a state-of-the-art cryptocurrency they may expect in 2018. PoS reward and supply will not change, so long as the community agrees. No ETA or more specifuc details can be given at this time. Many details have to be sorted and much work before more than that can even be said. Of course, this will make for a very exciting 2018 for Sterlingcoin holders. Some work and experimenting has started, but only at a research level. Familiarizing with the code and even some of the functions. I hope to be devoting full-time hours on the task in the very near future. I will report on that.

It seems Discord will be popular in 2018. Following suit, http://discord.me/Sterlingcoin has been created.

Have a great weekend and new year, Sterlingcoiners!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
"The Best of British!" Sterlingcoin (SLG)
One big round of applause to the dev! WOW!!! This coin has been around for a very long time. Is there really only 4.2 million coins in circulation? And what is the total coin count?

Yes, Sterlingcoin really is a survivor, and this is entirely due to the talent and efforts of Steven Saxton.

So I wholeheartedly second your round of applause.  Grin

@Steven: any chance of a start-of-year update on where SLG is currently at?

Sterling Sentinel
Activity: 90

Many thanks for the accolades!

Yes, only 4.2 million currently. The supply will increase no greater than 5.5% annually from PoS rewards. Yes, a very low supply.
My experience tells me: small circulation of the popular coins, which is the most likely to rise coins
legendary
New year, new snapshots available on the website.

Should they be needed, they can be found by hovering over 'Download' then 'Recent Snapshot' in the navigation.

I hope they are found useful.
legendary

Many thanks for the accolades!

Yes, only 4.2 million currently. The supply will increase no greater than 5.5% annually from PoS rewards. Yes, a very low supply.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Oops, sorry, looks like I touched a 'touchy' topic

Och, dinna fash yersel!   Wink

But well, see this definition of englishman: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=englishman

I perceive that you are a gentleman and a scholar.  Grin

Sterling Sentinel
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
I have to admit this coin has one of the classiest developers and communities around. Rare thing in crypto nowadays Smiley

Even though this project doesn't get much appreciation yet, it definitely deserves it, and it should get it in time. I smell some British nobility here, even if there is no (or little) pure Englishmen involved currently.

Englishmen??   Roll Eyes

Och awa wi ye ya sassenach scunner!   Angry

This Scotsman is as much a supporter of the UK's very own cryptocurrency as any Anglo-Saxon might be.   Cheesy

Gang awa an bile yer heid!!   Grin

Sterling Sentinel

Oops, sorry, looks like I touched a 'touchy' topic Wink

But well, see this definition of englishman: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=englishman
You could think I used the term in that sense hehe Grin
I have to admit this coin has one of the classiest developers and communities around. Rare thing in crypto nowadays Smiley

Even though this project doesn't get much appreciation yet, it definitely deserves it, and it should get it in time. I smell some British nobility here, even if there is no (or little) pure Englishmen involved currently.

Englishmen??   Roll Eyes

Och awa wi ye ya sassenach scunner!   Angry

This Scotsman is as much a supporter of the UK's very own cryptocurrency as any Anglo-Saxon might be.   Cheesy

Gang awa an bile yer heid!!   Grin

Sterling Sentinel
Activity: 7
Happy New Years everyone ! It's Sapfon here, my previous account was hacked and I had to lock it down. So please contact me via this account from now on.
legendary

Many thanks for the kind words!

Have a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year, Sterlingcoiners!

To 2018 and all of you, cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
To everyone in Sterlingcoinland; 

A very Merry Christmas to you all, most especially to our esteemed Head of Development, Mr Steven Saxton.   Cheesy

Let's resolve to make 2018 the year that Sterlingcoin joins the big leagues!!  Wink

Sterling Sentinel

I like the sound of that resolution!   Cool

Merry Christmas everyone!  Smiley
To everyone in Sterlingcoinland; 

A very Merry Christmas to you all, most especially to our esteemed Head of Development, Mr Steven Saxton.   Cheesy

Let's resolve to make 2018 the year that Sterlingcoin joins the big leagues!!  Wink

Sterling Sentinel
legendary

Merry Christmas, Sterlingcoiners!
legendary
Good day, Sterlingcoiners!

Bleutrade finally responded to my ticket:

Dear Steven, thank you for the information. We will be starting work on the 14th to bring Sterling back to normal. We are having a high demand for work in the last few days, for this reason we ask for understanding because of the delay in some problems.
Best regards,
Bleutrade Team.

With any luck, https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SLG/BTC will be out of maintenance today or tommorrow. I will of course respond to the ticket; thanking them, pointing them to a recent snapshot, and offering any of my assistance should they need it.

Have a great day!

EDIT: Bleutrade has been verified to be working with a test deposit.

Pages:
Jump to: