Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.6.1.1 | United Kindom | Cryptopia - page 8. (Read 463975 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
I assure you, Spacedrop is no joke. Some hours there is 120+ applications. The payment script is catching up. There has been several post from people expressing thanks for their 50 Sterlingcoin from the Spacedrop. I offer that to you as proof that the Spacedrop is no joke. Please know that your Sterlingcoin from the Spacedrop are on the way! Smiley  Smiley

So no one is confused by this, seemingly post-count-increasing spam, the spacedrop closed long ago.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I assure you, Spacedrop is no joke. Some hours there is 120+ applications. The payment script is catching up. There has been several post from people expressing thanks for their 50 Sterlingcoin from the Spacedrop. I offer that to you as proof that the Spacedrop is no joke. Please know that your Sterlingcoin from the Spacedrop are on the way! Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Today I discovered Sterlingcoin.

I'll buy some and hope that the development continues  Smiley

Glad you found Sterlingcoin!

Development does continue, yes. Certain 'life twists' and limited man-hours have slowed things but, be assured, they do and will continue.

Thank you for your interest and welcome to Sterlingcoin!

Very good communication and brings positive emotions to people who believe in this project. Of course this is a very happy and at the same time care is intriguing. Such statements are becoming more confident in the future of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I love crypto and specially bitcoin and nothing can take it from me,the freedom it gives me to hold my funds is one big advantade thats why i really love this community

Welcome to the Sterlingcoin community.
legendary
Probably with the bitcoin jumps at this time will restore the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin again stable, because many people hold their coins for a very long time, by investing in the long term so as not to lose, if we sell our coins when the price is like this it will harm our own, because bitcoin will not recover in the near future,

We are really in uncharted territory with the whole cryptocurrency industry. Who's to say what unexpected might happen? It might be wise to never say 'never.'

Thank you for your observation.
legendary
I would like the community to come up with some cool name suggestions for a system where you can scan a Bitcoin QR code and pay with Sterlingcoin Cheesy

'Sparrow' was the name suggestion of long ago. Unfortunately, that plan never saw fruition. That goal can be reevaluated after current goals are completed.

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 31
I love crypto and specially bitcoin and nothing can take it from me,the freedom it gives me to hold my funds is one big advantade thats why i really love this community
Activity: 79
Probably with the bitcoin jumps at this time will restore the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin again stable, because many people hold their coins for a very long time, by investing in the long term so as not to lose, if we sell our coins when the price is like this it will harm our own, because bitcoin will not recover in the near future,
Activity: 25
I would like the community to come up with some cool name suggestions for a system where you can scan a Bitcoin QR code and pay with Sterlingcoin Cheesy
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I hope that the development of the coin will go well. I hope the team can do well in Sterlingcoin, and never become another mess in the password world.
Activity: 270
Merit: 5

Development does continue, yes. Certain 'life twists' and limited man-hours have slowed things but, be assured, they do and will continue.

Thanks

I always wanted a real British Coin  Smiley

And I like the name of the coin.
I wish you much success and I hope maybe I can help with Twitter etc.
legendary

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
"The Best of British!" Sterlingcoin (SLG)

You do not need to hope, the development will continue, that's a fact!!   Grin

Sterlingcoin is currently in the very capable hands of our Chief Developer, Mr Steven Saxton.  He is already working on the next upgrade, which will result in the incorporation of masternode technology.

Buy SLG now, while it is still dirt cheap.  Make sure that you accumulate enough for your own masternode(s), before the time comes to set them up.

It's not official, but the estimate at this time is that 10,000 SLG will be needed for a masternode.

Dont miss out; this coin is really going places!!   Wink

Sterling Sentinel
Activity: 270
Merit: 5

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
I have just assisted Aerosoul with their LitePaid API to show £ instead of €.

I have also informed my420glass.com how to change theirs from € to $.

This only effects the current merchants of LitePaid not any future ones as they have done the update to the plugins available to download.

Thank you. I think my420glass closed over a year ago, unfortunately.
Activity: 84
there are many ways to know a good project such as the vision, the team, the method... so, you should spend your time to research all things to give the right choice
Activity: 88
I have just assisted Aerosoul with their LitePaid API to show £ instead of €.

I have also informed my420glass.com how to change theirs from € to $.

This only effects the current merchants of LitePaid not any future ones as they have done the update to the plugins available to download.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Many of us have received the same response from Bleutrade:

Quote from: Bleutrade staff
Dear user, there is no specific reason, Bleutrade is undergoing a restructuring phase and our team has made a subjective analysis to remove some currencies. This step will open space for adding new currencies, improving our service and other benefits for our users, we are preparing a series of news in the coming months.

Unfortunately, it does sound like retaining the listing is not possible.

Please remove any Sterlingcoin you have at Bleutrade prior to April 25th, 2018.

EDIT (minutes later): Bleutrade has been removed from the OP and the website.

It is a pity.

Considering that all these exchanges now only care about money and their pockets, in exchange for 'improving our service' excuses. Seems that all of these ridiculous exchanges make the most of what they have, and when the longer term projects are not producing the 'fee's and 'commissions via transaction fees' that the exchange requires, they dump them.

Nice work bleutrade, bittrex, poloniex, novaechange, and many others!

#crysx
legendary
Many of us have received the same response from Bleutrade:

Quote from: Bleutrade staff
Dear user, there is no specific reason, Bleutrade is undergoing a restructuring phase and our team has made a subjective analysis to remove some currencies. This step will open space for adding new currencies, improving our service and other benefits for our users, we are preparing a series of news in the coming months.

Unfortunately, it does sound like retaining the listing is not possible.

Please remove any Sterlingcoin you have at Bleutrade prior to April 25th, 2018.

EDIT (minutes later): Bleutrade has been removed from the OP and the website.
legendary
A delisting warning has been displayed on Bleutrade effective for April 25, 2018 that includes Sterlingcoin.

I will compose an email to Bluetrade asking for reconsideration. I will report any resulting communication I receive.

If you trade on Bleutrade, please make a polite support ticket expressing your interest in Sterlingcoin retaining its listing on their exchange. Thank you in advance.

Pages:
Jump to: