Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 10. (Read 466763 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
SolarCoin will be a Proof of Stake based alternative digital currency. This hashing method is designed to secure and reward a community of holders who support the SolarCoin vision. But SolarCoin's true innovation comes from its secondary proof of work reward: the Solar Proof of Generation. Green solar energy producers are entitled to receive one SLR for every MWh of solar electricity they generate: §1 = 1 MWh. In order to claim a Solar Proof of Generation reward, solar installation owners must submit an application to The SolarCoin Foundation identifying the nameplate capacity of their system along with their geographic location. Using this information, a 15% formula is applied and SolarCoin is granted to the generator automatically every six months on the anniversary of their application. All Solar Proof of Generation rewards will be stored as transactions in the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
• Japan SolarCoin Association joins the SolarCoin Affiliate Network in Japan
• Medicis joins the SolarCoin Affiliate Network in Luxemburg
• Brazil joins the SolarCoin Affiliate program with SolarView
• SolarGain opens up the SolarCoin Affiliate program in Chile
• TheSunExchange joins the SolarCoin Affiliate program
• Sollab joins the Affiliate program to deliver SolarCoin
• EarthSpace Resources enters the SolarCoin ecosystem as main
• Alesia joins the SolarCoin Affiliate Network to help increase Solar IPPs uptake
• Alesia becomes world first PR agency to accept SolarCoin
• SolarValue joins the SolarCoin Network as Affiliate in Italy!
• Magnefico joins the SolarCoin Network as affiliate in Switzerland!

I just felt the need to repost this.
Activity: 113
• Japan SolarCoin Association joins the SolarCoin Affiliate Network in Japan
• Medicis joins the SolarCoin Affiliate Network in Luxemburg
• Brazil joins the SolarCoin Affiliate program with SolarView
• SolarGain opens up the SolarCoin Affiliate program in Chile
• TheSunExchange joins the SolarCoin Affiliate program
• Sollab joins the Affiliate program to deliver SolarCoin
• EarthSpace Resources enters the SolarCoin ecosystem as main
• Alesia joins the SolarCoin Affiliate Network to help increase Solar IPPs uptake
• Alesia becomes world first PR agency to accept SolarCoin
• SolarValue joins the SolarCoin Network as Affiliate in Italy!
• Magnefico joins the SolarCoin Network as affiliate in Switzerland!
https://solarcoin.org/en/news/sma_partners_with_solarcoin_foundation_and_solarlux   SolarCoin will be available to the users of the world's largest energy data portal.  25GW being monitored, more every day. It represents over 5% of all global solar energy production.  Next step on-boarding and then capturing 20% of global solar energy participants.  The solarcoin economy looks brighter everyday.

Wow, if 20% of solar energy participants were all a part of the SLR network, then there would be more than 10 million users!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Nice one Its like night and day compared to these coins that are up huge SolarCoin has so much more real stuff going on for it.
Activity: 11
https://solarcoin.org/en/news/sma_partners_with_solarcoin_foundation_and_solarlux   SolarCoin will be available to the users of the world's largest energy data portal.  25GW being monitored, more every day. It represents over 5% of all global solar energy production.  Next step on-boarding and then capturing 20% of global solar energy participants.  The solarcoin economy looks brighter everyday.
Hello SolarCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of SolarCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/solarcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

I think it's great that you list the SLR price in USD rather than BTC. The important links, Reddit, and Twitter feed look great. The "News" links at the bottom all seem unrelated to SLR though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Very good news, do not know Solarcoin price will change accordingly. Now the global energy needs to be transformed, but the process may make it long
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello SolarCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of SolarCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/solarcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 12
Oh, I think that someone was really anxious to dump their coins even with the crazy influx of new buy orders.
Activity: 11
I think that most of the altcoins  really have nothing significant to offer like solarcoin does.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Sollab joins the Affiliate program to deliver SolarCoins in India

Sollab joins the SolarCoin Network in IndiaSollab logo

Sollab, an advisory firm specialized in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Blockchain applications for the energy sector joins the SolarCoin Foundation as Affiliate in India.

“Solar power having already achieved grid parity in most geographies in the world and millions of buildings are installing rooftop PV, additional incentive in the form of SolarCoin will not only fuel this revolution, but could also facilitate peer-to-peer trading using SolrCoin as the preferred settlement mechanism. Sollab is excited to work with SolarCoin Foundation in transforming the electricity markets around the world” said Reji Kumar Pillai, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist at Sollab, who is also the Chairman of Global Smart Grid Federation.
https://solarcoin.org/en/news/sollab_joins_the_affiliate_program_to_deliver_solarcoins_in_india
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Four days now with the open wallet and several thousands coins of stakes and no stakes collected so far. At the same time, the staking icon inside the wallet is telling me: expected time to earn interest: 4 minutes. That's a bit strange...

It should work just takes time depending on your amount you stake. Average rate is 2% a year.

Finally I've got 1.3 SLR. I'm getting rich! Jokes apart I'm still thinking at the tens of thousands of SLR (most of the coins I had then) which I have lost in 2014 in the collapse of Allcrypt. Is anyone in the know if anything was ever recovered from that hack?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Four days now with the open wallet and several thousands coins of stakes and no stakes collected so far. At the same time, the staking icon inside the wallet is telling me: expected time to earn interest: 4 minutes. That's a bit strange...

Match the current wallet block to the blockchain. If they don't match, rescan your wallet. Sometimes the wallet gets a little odd when it restarts.
Pages:
Jump to: