Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 248. (Read 466799 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
OK. POSv development with the new developer started yesterday. I will keep everyone posted with needs for testing, alpha codes, progress etc.  Please note I will be slow to give out ship dates etc. as I don't want to get anyone too excited.  When possible code/pull requests will put up etc. and of course any alpha testing and etc. by the solarcoin community will be appreciated.

For what it is worth, yesterday I had breakfast with the founder and head of Areday http://www.areday.net/summit/areday_2014.html in Aspen who knows the founder of Solarcity among other renewable energy luminaries. Once we have POSv and some easy to claim website partners up I will circle back with her about intros and other SLR related conversations. We need to get PSOV and a super easy claims process in place.

I have person looking at building a US claims website, but welcome others to help the effort.  The operating model is independant website claim facilitating wallet, which makes it easier for consumer (no blockchain download etc.).  the owner of the website can claim the 10% refferal bonus if the individual agrees and or a yearly maintenance fee.  It is kind of like a banking model.  A team is at work on this in Europe and maybe japan (luke?) thoughts?

I greatly appreciate everyone's patience while we build ease of use and value into the process. It is a 40 year effort, with 1 year just to get launched etc. Looking forward to having things move faster and further from here Smiley

Nick

This is awesome news. I read it before, but reread it again. I'm a big fan of Amory Lovins, I'm not surprised to see his name there. If I could pick his brain for 15 minutes!
Activity: 377
Merit: 251
Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.
Who's dumping at Bittrex?

That was me... Sad Sorry had to leave...

To be honest I would to if I didn't have to much SLR. BTW stay away from Renato Mirkovic. He was selling SLR last year and I have figured out that he has scammed numerous people in the crypto community.

To be honest, I will be putting 30 BTC at 2000 within 3-4 weeks, so if you want to sell lower - take your time.

Not a smart move, unless you are hedging another position out of necessity. It will be impossible for you to get out at a profit, when you buy up the sells the free coin will dump back down, there is an abundance of coin so be very cautious. And if you put a wall in on the buy side it may only boost the price or be taken out and those were your main sellers since no one will want to buy above your wall again just to make you profit, since this would be perpetual and the seller who sold you their coin have no more buyers and will be forced to sell lower. Be Smart and only buy what you plan to use, otherwise you will lose.

I am here NOT to "get out at a profit" (?!?), I am here to make this project work. This is our project and we are the ones making it work, not waiting for some EASY short term profits. We = me and everyone else here serving the ideas of the SolarCoin project - and that makes the profit.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

To be honest I would to if I didn't have to much SLR. BTW stay away from Renato Mirkovic. He was selling SLR last year and I have figured out that he has scammed numerous people in the crypto community.

To be honest, I will be putting 30 BTC at 2000 within 3-4 weeks, so if you want to sell lower - take your time.

Not a smart move, unless you are hedging another position out of necessity. It will be impossible for you to get out at a profit, when you buy up the sells the free coin will dump back down, there is an abundance of coin so be very cautious. And if you put a wall in on the buy side it may only boost the price or be taken out and those were your main sellers since no one will want to buy above your wall again just to make you profit, since this would be perpetual and the seller who sold you their coin have no more buyers and will be forced to sell lower. Be Smart and only buy what you plan to use, otherwise you will lose.

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 300
OK. POSv development with the new developer started yesterday. I will keep everyone posted with needs for testing, alpha codes, progress etc.  Please note I will be slow to give out ship dates etc. as I don't want to get anyone too excited.  When possible code/pull requests will put up etc. and of course any alpha testing and etc. by the solarcoin community will be appreciated.

For what it is worth, yesterday I had breakfast with the founder and head of Areday http://www.areday.net/summit/areday_2014.html in Aspen who knows the founder of Solarcity among other renewable energy luminaries. Once we have POSv and some easy to claim website partners up I will circle back with her about intros and other SLR related conversations. We need to get PSOV and a super easy claims process in place.

I have person looking at building a US claims website, but welcome others to help the effort.  The operating model is independant website claim facilitating wallet, which makes it easier for consumer (no blockchain download etc.).  the owner of the website can claim the 10% refferal bonus if the individual agrees and or a yearly maintenance fee.  It is kind of like a banking model.  A team is at work on this in Europe and maybe japan (luke?) thoughts?

I greatly appreciate everyone's patience while we build ease of use and value into the process. It is a 40 year effort, with 1 year just to get launched etc. Looking forward to having things move faster and further from here Smiley

Nick

This is the year of SolarCoin... there many developments in the pipeline!
Activity: 368

Nick

Good stuff Nick!

Onward and upward  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.

Nick
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Any news on the POS implementation?

Sunnyboy just finished POS Proof of Shirt... You should sell Sun Block for Proof of SunBurn Smiley

Looks pretty cool Sunnyboy, you need one version with the big logo on the back and a small one on the front though. And V neck or Lower Neck comfort.

Why not accept SolarCoin for the shirts? Ah you have to pay money for them! Why go through the hassle of converting to bitcoin then back to fiat.

Proof of Shirt huh, ;-)

Time to start stacking for your own shirt now @ http://teespring.com/solarcoin ;-)

5 days left!
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Slightly off topic--but--this is huge.

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/japanrealtime/2015/02/23/rakuten-probably-to-accept-bitcoin/[/url]

Best,
lfloorwalker
So it's now past 1 year, block reward for PoW has been halved - 0.5 per block already Smiley
legendary
Activity: 406
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 406