Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 37. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i`ve got the same question
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
hi , i think  these would need more clarification, i don't understand a word ... If solarcoin is not affiliate , with  no link between solarcoin and greeneum, i don't undestand such a title "SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global" .
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/solarcoin-founders-introduce-new-blockchain-based-network-for-global-decentralized-energy-trading-300539684.html
I 'd like to understand why solarcoin wish the success of a competitive blockchain, and why founders collaborate with them.
If this article is false, this needs to be corrected ..this is my point of view, i am not in the secret ..but to be honest, this looks like there is something in the wind, i don't like this lack of communication , and don't think it is good for solarcoin .
That has to be said. Thanks for your attention . Regards, Fred
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
hi, Nick

what do you think about greeneum and slr ? is there a conflict of interest here?

I don't really know what Greeneum's goal's, methods etc. are.  We spoke with Assaf a few weeks back and he wasn't comfortable releasing information without an NDA. 

We can't sign an NDA as it opens one up to risk related to other projects etc. in the future known and unknown.  This is a similar stance to the one taken by VC's.  As such I can't comment on Greeneum. 

Nick

Statement from SolcryptoJV on the Greeneum project.

SolcryptoJV is in no way connected with the Greeneum project. We had the NDA request sent to our email domain [email protected] on August 26th, 2017 but we did not respond to this email. We did not request this NDA to be sent to us.

We have no way to evaluate any information on the Greeneum project other than public information on their website.

Many thanks,
Best,
Luke Johnson,
Co-Founder, CEO SolcryptoJV.

Link: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@lpninja/statement-from-solcryptojv-on-the-greeneum-project

We also wish the best for the Greeneum project and every success for it.
Many thanks.
solcrypto.com
hi, Nick

what do you think about greeneum and slr ? is there a conflict of interest here?

I don't really know what Greeneum's goal's, methods etc. are.  We spoke with Assaf a few weeks back and he wasn't comfortable releasing information without an NDA. 

We can't sign an NDA as it opens one up to risk related to other projects etc. in the future known and unknown.  This is a similar stance to the one taken by VC's.  As such I can't comment on Greeneum. 

Nick

Statement from SolcryptoJV on the Greeneum project.

SolcryptoJV is in no way connected with the Greeneum project. We had the NDA request sent to our email domain [email protected] on August 26th, 2017 but we did not respond to this email. We did not request this NDA to be sent to us.

We have no way to evaluate any information on the Greeneum project other than public information on their website.

Many thanks,
Best,
Luke Johnson,
Co-Founder, CEO SolcryptoJV.

Link: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@lpninja/statement-from-solcryptojv-on-the-greeneum-project

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I own solar arrays and today installed the SolarCoin Wallet. It went fine, I blogged about it here: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/10/installing-a-solarcoin-wallet/.

Now i'm trying to register my solar for SolarCoins and all the links seem to have been taken down or are broken - is SolarCoin dead?

it's dead, time to move on Undecided

To paraphrase monty python not quite dead... I was on phone with CEO of one of the world's largest solar generator's on Sunday. $11b/revenue power company. He wants to introduce us to one of world's most important renewable IGO's. We are moving along with development on new wallets supporting Segwit/ Bitcore 0.15. Hiring part time BA/tech project lead and still chipping away at one of the world's largest solar monitoring platforms for integration.  

Nick

Awesome! Glad to hear about these updates! I'm expecting great things in the coming future with SLR!!!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
IGO Had to look that one up  Grin

inter-governmental organization
legendary
Huge things ahead for Solarcoin the future looks bright  Grin
Activity: 89
Thanks Nick for your return.

Effectively, the white paper of greeneum is not available yet.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Making things better with better things.
hi, Nick

Nick
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
hi, Nick

Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
I own solar arrays and today installed the SolarCoin Wallet. It went fine, I blogged about it here: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/10/installing-a-solarcoin-wallet/.

Now i'm trying to register my solar for SolarCoins and all the links seem to have been taken down or are broken - is SolarCoin dead?

To paraphrase monty python not quite dead... I was on phone with CEO of one of the world's largest solar generator's on Sunday. $11b/revenue power company. He wants to introduce us to one of world's most important renewable IGO's. We are moving along with development on new wallets supporting Segwit/ Bitcore 0.15. Hiring part time BA/tech project lead and still chipping away at one of the world's largest solar monitoring platforms for integration.  

Nick
Activity: 445

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

I logged in and found the solar facility registration page. It appears to be up on my end.

You'll need to log in first to access this link.

https://solarcoin.org/node/add/solar_facility

To be more clear. The website has been updated recently, and the wallet is currently in transition (new version on the way). The claim link inside the wallet will be different in the new wallet, things are in between development at the moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 89
Hi,

thank you for this feedback. It's reassuring to see that things are moving forward, even if the SLR course is tough with us.

I hope great advance before the end of the year to review 0.30$
Activity: 71
Thanks for the update. Good to hear about the progress being made.
legendary
Thanks for sharing and good to here from you on here!
solcrypto.com
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while on the Bitcoin Forum. I actually forgot my password and now have found it.

An update from Solcrypto.

Solcrypto and Chain of things teamed up last year to make the data-logger. So we went through a huge journey there. We quickly realized that identity was one of the key aspects to distributed data logger technology. Then so we made an identity project first. The identity project couldn't get any funding for a while (about 3 months) and then finally we teamed up with IBL. IBL made a joint venture with Chain-of-things/Solcrypto to make the project called Blockpass. If you are new to Blockpass, please go and take a look there at www.blockpass.org.

Now, finally, after the blockpass prototype graduates from late alpha to beta, we can finally apply the good technology of blockpass to the SolarCoin datalogger project. Remember, identity is a key point for decentralized/ distributed generation with private IOT ownership.

In the meantime, we have been running the Solar Pi project in ElectriCChain and making the TX message standard syntax space for the 512 character space. It is progressing nicely, and I am merging some new changes to the main github (almost daily).

So the plan is to merge the 512 character space protocol with the blockpass protocol, and then install it on the Maru devices that Chain-of-things and Solcrypto are building. We have about 3-5 in late alpha in the lab in Hong-Kong.

I can tell you a few things from the experience:
1) Getting funding for decentralized/distributed projects is VERY difficult.
2) We got funding from a bitcoin investment eventually and agreed to a JV.
3) It is a long, hard, difficult road. But it is an amazing road. I have met some brilliant people working on this project, and to date it is my favorite project to work on. I can easily see myself working on it for another 50 years.
4) I've been working on this almost daily for 3 years now. Sorry I didn't post more often on the amazing Bitcoin forum. I am mostly on Telegram and Slack for SolarCoin, but you can be rest assured.
5) We are fighting daily for this project and Solar blockchain. We can see the amazing future ahead. And we believe in it 1000%.
6) When times get tough, and they do, keep walking.

Many thanks,
Best,
Lfloorwalker
legendary
Someone wiped out the order book for Solarcoin on lykke again that's the second time today.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
+ 232,276 SLR Deposited to lykke today.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?258872.htm

Someone looking to dump on lykke?

They may be bringing in that amount of SLR to control the market there too with Sell walls. It isn't called a dump when SolarCoin is sold. Don't forget that the purpose of SolarCoin is to incentivize the adoption of Solar. So when these are sold off they can buy 60K worth of Solar and then claim more SLR as they thank all Bitcoin donations and tank the price. But it is if they don't incentivize fast cars and women before they get around to the purchase of Solar. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: