Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 3. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1
I still do not believe that this project was a scam.
Why?

1) There was no benefit for scammers.
2) The team did not behave like scammers. They kept their promises.
3) The project was too bad to be scam (bad website, draft whitepaper)
4) There is no evidence for scam.

So, there must be another reason why the Dev has been quiet for a while.

Four things can happen now:

1) The project is dead and remains dead.
2) The Dev comes back with a good excuse.
3) People around the Dev take over (as sometimes with other projects)
4) The community takes over (as sometimes with other projects)

I'm waiting. I do not have another option.

4) Will a new dev from the community take over while the dev has 1 mil coins? Or you mean a whole new token?
Does anyone here have experience in this area?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I still do not believe that this project was a scam.
Why?

1) There was no benefit for scammers.
2) The team did not behave like scammers. They kept their promises.
3) The project was too bad to be scam (bad website, draft whitepaper)
4) There is no evidence for scam.

So, there must be another reason why the Dev has been quiet for a while.

Four things can happen now:

1) The project is dead and remains dead.
2) The Dev comes back with a good excuse.
3) People around the Dev take over (as sometimes with other projects)
4) The community takes over (as sometimes with other projects)

I'm waiting. I do not have another option.
we can complain about this project. I believed in the project the first time. but project owners have closed all communications. They did not answer for 3 months. This is a fraud. these frauds also live in australia. Australia is a civilized country. the prosecutors will conduct the necessary investigation. we should not forgive scammers the money and hope thieves.

By all means... I would love to see this 'dev' brought a little justice.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
we can complain about this project. I believed in the project the first time. but project owners have closed all communications. They did not answer for 3 months. This is a fraud. these frauds also live in australia. Australia is a civilized country. the prosecutors will conduct the necessary investigation. we should not forgive scammers the money and hope thieves.
Activity: 24
eGas dev has shown their obligation
they have shown that they are commitment to this project ( for whatever reason it is)
hope they continue in 2018 and we see more innovation on their SAaS project

They've shown nothing you idiot, give it up. The project is dead. No words since Dec 2017. Q1 is now over. Should have sold all when you had the chance. I did.
Activity: 24
You idiots should have sold 2 months ago. I got back 80% of my investment. Now you'll never sell, those bags will be held forever.  Grin
End of Q1. It's over.

what on the earth you may hope to get on Q2 here ?
according to roadmap, at Q1 SAaS has been deployed and project has ended :|

Like I said, it's over. Project is dead.
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
End of Q1. It's over.

what on the earth you may hope to get on Q2 here ?
according to roadmap, at Q1 SAaS has been deployed and project has ended :|
Activity: 15
eGas dev has shown their obligation
they have shown that they are commitment to this project ( for whatever reason it is)
hope they continue in 2018 and we see more innovation on their SAaS project
So, one day left to the end of Q1.
Looks like we can clean our ass with these tokens.

Thanks dev.
Activity: 157
Just put my eGAS on Forkdelta. If anyone wants to buy my shares, it's the second lowest sell order 12,100 eGas for .091 ETH @ the price 0.000007500 ETH. Buy them, the devs will be back before end of Q1 with a demo and news about new partnerships.   
why would you want to sell EGAS, while you say dev will come back again with a new partner,
sorry I do not want to buy your coins I do not want to risk too much because I know that EGAS is a scam and I think dev will not be back
If you believe the dev will return better and you hold it and wait for the price to go up
Activity: 5
Just put my eGAS on Forkdelta. If anyone wants to buy my shares, it's the second lowest sell order 12,100 eGas for .091 ETH @ the price 0.000007500 ETH. Buy them, the devs will be back before end of Q1 with a demo and news about new partnerships.   

Its funny..If you still believe with this project, why you want to selling yours? I suggest you to hold it for long term 😊

If there's something i've learned about crypto it's to always hold when everything looks down. If the developer left then so be it but, there can always be a community take over. It might take a week, a month, or even a year but why sell for less. I say you're right, this is a long term hold and hopefully ETHGAS starts to boom!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Its funny..If you still believe with this project, why you want to selling yours? I suggest you to hold it for long term 😊
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
ETHGAS realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/ethgas/real_time
Activity: 41
Game over! Team egas is scam!

Maybe we should find the dev and make a proposal to take over. The idea is good, the name is good and the logo is beautiful. Maybe the community can take over ...

Lots of questions come up:
You know how to find him?
Who would pay him (even a token amount) for his 1 Mil tokens?
Whos the new Dev?

Im a Dev, but for a bank/taxes - aka Cobol/Java.... no idea about internet protocols/blockchain/Ethereum. Anyone here got a clue?
We also do not know how complex the project will be... its easy when someone else is doing it (who is also dreaming and hasn't done any real work) - but we cant say without someone with experience how to make a real project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Oh, is this project really scam? I had big expectation on it. It's really sad. Are there any people invested real money in this project? 
This is so stupid.

The team could have just developed a GUI that would let less technologically savvy people start up a token without knowing Solidity.
Simple functions calling simple code, just presented in a pleasing GUI... that would have been enough to make this a $1 coin.

Im seriously depressed at the level of stupidity of the dev just abandoning such a promising, wide-open and easy to develop project.

Maybe we should find the dev and make a proposal to take over. The idea is good, the name is good and the logo is beautiful. Maybe the community can take over ...

This is so stupid.

The team could have just developed a GUI that would let less technologically savvy people start up a token without knowing Solidity.
Simple functions calling simple code, just presented in a pleasing GUI... that would have been enough to make this a $1 coin.

Im seriously depressed at the level of stupidity of the dev just abandoning such a promising, wide-open and easy to develop project.
Pages:
Jump to: