Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 4. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Everything ends very sadly. I pinned my hopes on this project, as I was stupid. I hope not to repeat such mistakes.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Activity: 24
Just put my eGAS on Forkdelta. If anyone wants to buy my shares, it's the second lowest sell order 12,100 eGas for .091 ETH @ the price 0.000007500 ETH. Buy them, the devs will be back before end of Q1 with a demo and news about new partnerships.   
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
50K! FUUUUUCCCCK!
I didn't put much into this at all anyways. I've got about 13K eGAs.

Keep your stories straight, bro.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I'm tired of this shit but I'm pretty sure that egas is not a scam. It looks more like the dev has given up, for some reason. Yet we still have a few weeks to go before we know for sure. Dev has promised to come up with a demo in Q1, and would also announce potential customers.
I do not expect anything, but it is not yet the end of Q1 ...
Activity: 104
There is no proof dev sold...which makes this all the more frustrating.

i don't think dev team sold eGas , market is not show that , and i see eGas price not falling same other altcoin
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
There is no proof dev sold...which makes this all the more frustrating.
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
:-( I didnt know they are abended proje for only 10.000 usd... sad story. I thought developers team will at some point announce they are preparing something big, but bad luck for me...
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I've sent a mail to The Australian Federal Police just in case with all the data and personal information gathered with some 4chan guys, wait and see.
A good try, it's better than doing nothing. Now, any minor innovation can revive the project. Developers with a minimum of work could have a good income regularly from this project.
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
I've sent a mail to The Australian Federal Police just in case with all the data and personal information gathered with some 4chan guys, wait and see.
and in case, what you want to tell them? that someone created a project and left it? i don't think they get involved in such situations, if it was an ico, they could have been some help
Activity: 144
Project is dead. If you're smart better SELL. Devs cashed out already $10k , but they are idiots, they could have made millions probably if they just kept it up through the end of the year.

$10,000 is nothing. That is at best enough to give yourself some development time. I think the project is dead, but not a scam. And in fact we still have a small month to go until the end of Q1. If there is no response from the team after this month, I'll give it up.
Activity: 176
what you say seems right, this project is a fraud and i see in etherdelta no movement at all,
luckily i did not buy this coin
Haha! I sell all my egas!Fuck team!Big Scam!
Activity: 3
I'll wait until the end of March, I have more than 3% of Egas supply I will hold and won't sell ...
 SMART AIRDROPS Really great idea ... NO MORE SCAM

https://github.com/ethgas?tab=followers

CHECK THE FOLLOWERS And contributions dates
EQUAL Network Token
Hahaha nice try. :-D I must wait and see what really happened with eGAS, but I dont want to buy more even if project is still alive. Good luck with selling these 12.000 pieces! eGAS devs please announce what is going on with your project!

Activity: 24
PPL what heppend with eGAS? Few weeks ago it was on Market Cap, but now I cant see it? Is it true that it is dead? But if it is dead why on etherplorer eGas have yesterday and today transactions?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb53a96bcbdd9cf78dff20bab6c2be7baec8f00f8

What is going on, I have few thousand of it...

It's not dead. just low volume. Once volume is higher it will appear on CMC again. Want to buy mine? I'll give you a good deal. I have 12,000, will sell to you for $150. I can put a sell order on forkdelta if you agree.
EQUAL Network Token
PPL what heppend with eGAS? Few weeks ago it was on Market Cap, but now I cant see it? Is it true that it is dead? But if it is dead why on etherplorer eGas have yesterday and today transactions?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb53a96bcbdd9cf78dff20bab6c2be7baec8f00f8

What is going on, I have few thousand of it...

Pages:
Jump to: