Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 7. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
[quote author=99th Ok cool, I see the posts now. It looks like I actually got the swap and never even realized. I hope this team comes back and gives us even a "hello". There was a lot of potential for this project and I would hate to see it die.
[/quote]

Same here brother, the idea seems great however whether or not it is actually being implemented, nobody knows. However, after these 3 - 4 months of waiting, I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait just a little bit longer Wink this is crypto after all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Can someone please post where this info came from for the burn, the exact date the burn occured, the old contract address and the new one..? Please and thank you.

Find the posts in this thread from last november to december, they're in there.

Ok cool, I see the posts now. It looks like I actually got the swap and never even realized. I hope this team comes back and gives us even a "hello". There was a lot of potential for this project and I would hate to see it die.
Can someone please post where this info came from for the burn, the exact date the burn occured, the old contract address and the new one..? Please and thank you.

Find the posts in this thread from last november to december, they're in there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Hi MOProgress, apparently the token burn took place around the end of last November - early December. The best/only thing you can do at this time is to go to your etherdelta account and check your egas balance, if its empty  check the oldegas balance. Note that if you held your egas in the wallet, then your good as they should have been replaced. The problem is if they were in the contract balance. Hope this helps and that you weren't as unfortunate as me. Regards, burNz.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Hi guys, so get this, I was checking all my balances on etherdelta today and found that I've got 18k egasold. About a month ago I went into my account on ehterdelta knowing that I had around 18k of egas but to my surprise I couldn't find anything. At that time I was under the impression that I had perhaps sold them to buy something else. I am now reading previous posts and have just noticed that the devs had performed a token burn and that all balances which were in MEW and etherdeltas wallets would get replaced, however to make things ever more bitter for me, not only did I not now that such a burn was taking place, but also, my tokens were not withdrawn into the wallet, therefore when the snapshot was taken it was as if I didn't own any egas coins. I am now feeling like such an ass that I don't know whether to cry or laugh. Do you guys think that there's a chance for me to have my oldegas converted into egas? Thanks for your replies in advance.

Hi burnz1177,

There is certainly a chance that you will get the new eGAS tokens.
You will have to prove that you had the tokens before the swap, and that you did not trade the old tokens after that.

Ok, now I tell you what you should do, in my eyes.

- Send your story (including proof) to the team by email
- Send your story (including proof) per PM to the team in this forum
- Repeat your current message on every new page on this forum so that it remains visible

We have not heard from the team for a while.
I do not mind that because they have explained earlier that they do not want to be responsible for the course of the token.
They do not want to be hunted by money wolves, they just work stably on a good product.
At least, that is my vision after my own research and analysis.

In other words, the team does not respond to coin-stress on this forum.
But I believe they will respond to your story.
They have shown in the past that they are reliable and they have helped everyone.

I would love to hear from you if they helped you.
Let that know on this forum.
Because in that case I know that I am right and that I have correctly assessed the team.
I therefore know that they really come with their product and that the price of egas will rise.

Please let me understand something about this swap of a thing, when will this swap be or has it already happened. Please I need your reply, because my egas are still in EtherDelta exchange, I just kept them there. Thanks
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your help, and I will be doing exactly as you suggested as I too do think that they seem quite reasonable. To be honest, I've been keeping an eye on this thread ever since I bought the tokens the first time back in October or so, and have been increasing my stack ever since as I too think that with a bit of exposure, some hard work from the devs (which I am quite confident that they are doing) and perhaps a bit of an update every now and then, could and I believe in all sincerity would easily, easily send this token past €3 in a couple of days, if not hours, assuming that with those points that I just mentioned, an exchange or two would be added. Honestly, I do think that what they are looking to achieve can be achieved by this year, but in the end, just as other before me have said, we can never truly know what is going on with out looking at results or even by at least having and update every now and then. Jan thanks for your suggestions, and also keep it up, you seem to be decent person who has his head on his shoulders and can weigh facts in a proper order.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Hi guys, so get this, I was checking all my balances on etherdelta today and found that I've got 18k egasold. About a month ago I went into my account on ehterdelta knowing that I had around 18k of egas but to my surprise I couldn't find anything. At that time I was under the impression that I had perhaps sold them to buy something else. I am now reading previous posts and have just noticed that the devs had performed a token burn and that all balances which were in MEW and etherdeltas wallets would get replaced, however to make things ever more bitter for me, not only did I not now that such a burn was taking place, but also, my tokens were not withdrawn into the wallet, therefore when the snapshot was taken it was as if I didn't own any egas coins. I am now feeling like such an ass that I don't know whether to cry or laugh. Do you guys think that there's a chance for me to have my oldegas converted into egas? Thanks for your replies in advance.

Hi burnz1177,

There is certainly a chance that you will get the new eGAS tokens.
You will have to prove that you had the tokens before the swap, and that you did not trade the old tokens after that.

Ok, now I tell you what you should do, in my eyes.

- Send your story (including proof) to the team by email
- Send your story (including proof) per PM to the team in this forum
- Repeat your current message on every new page on this forum so that it remains visible

We have not heard from the team for a while.
I do not mind that because they have explained earlier that they do not want to be responsible for the course of the token.
They do not want to be hunted by money wolves, they just work stably on a good product.
At least, that is my vision after my own research and analysis.

In other words, the team does not respond to coin-stress on this forum.
But I believe they will respond to your story.
They have shown in the past that they are reliable and they have helped everyone.

I would love to hear from you if they helped you.
Let that know on this forum.
Because in that case I know that I am right and that I have correctly assessed the team.
I therefore know that they really come with their product and that the price of egas will rise.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Nothing has changed.
No proof he sold.

We wait for Dev. And hope.
Activity: 41
Activity: 124
it looks like dev is gone. They sold their coins at 12 cent Smiley
Well, it is really sad but this project seems to be dead. There are no devs and nobody is trading this coin. I am also very disappointed.

The same here but just hold until the end of Q1.
The dev will show up.
Activity: 9
Well, it is really sad but this project seems to be dead. There are no devs and nobody is trading this coin. I am also very disappointed.
Activity: 7
if there is a little sight of developer action. i think this project will comeback
I agree. At the moment nobody wants to buy this token, so my opinion is that it's just no reason to sell it on a 0.000015 eth price... and if you have a look at the order book then the first really big stack comes only at 0.0018 eth... I know that it means nothing, I'm just saying if there'd be any positive sign of this project then probably you won't have time to buy cheap egas tokens anymore, that's the main reason why I'm still hodling this.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
if there is a little sight of developer action. i think this project will comeback
Activity: 6
Hi Guys, proud eGAS hodler here. Been lurking around this thread for a while but never got to posting anything. I would like to ask u fellow hodlers if by any chanceany of you store your eGAS on a hardware wallet such as a ledger or do u guys store them on an exchange? The reason why I ask is that I would like to store them on a hardware wallet but couldn't find any info as to whether I can do so or not. Any feedback would be truly appreciate, thanks in advance.

Hey , I use my ledger nano to store this token. All ERC-20 tokens are on ethereum contracts so while the HD wallets may not show their balances you can still use the HD wallet with myetherwallet to send/receive tokens.

Hope that helps.

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
This project can make it to the moon if we have committed dev team, the only thing we need is just a bigger exchange like CoinExchange or Yobit. If we can get on any of those exchanges, the sky will be our limit.
Damn guys... I am holding from the start but it's not easy...
Waiting for update!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
I think this project is dead. No response and when you check the ether address from the website there comes an error. So unfortunately my money is gone 😡. You can convince me a better.

Dead? Check this?

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb53A96bcBdD9CF78dfF20BAB6C2be7bAec8f00f8

what could it mean ?! tokens are being transferred, nothing shows that dev is around or has plans for it!
Pages:
Jump to: