Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 5. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
hi every one, is this coin dead? Egas is delisted from coinmarketcap, does anyone know more about this? thanks for sharing
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
hi everyone. I have 35,000 EGAS tokes for sale for $10 worth of ETH  Smiley No scam., i just dont need these tokens because i dont user etherdelta/ If your interested contact me on telegram/
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Whoa bro...
Take a chill pill  Grin
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Hmmm... new kid on the block?
Rank 6:    304342 EthGas tokens

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb53A96bcBdD9CF78dfF20BAB6C2be7bAec8f00f8#balances

Or is that Jan's account?

Why do you call my name goddamned.
Are you paranoid or something?

Do not call my name stupid jerk.

I have 300k egas tokens, but no, that address is not mine.
Hmmm... new kid on the block?
Rank 6:    304342 EthGas tokens

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb53A96bcBdD9CF78dfF20BAB6C2be7bAec8f00f8#balances

Or is that Jan's account?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
i suppose it is linked with incorrect Etherdelta performance for the recent week. Also [EDT] EtherDelta Token is claimed inactive both with eGas. Soon it will be clear.
Activity: 13
Just means its volume has been too low.

I still wait (not like I have a choice anyway).
Activity: 102
egas RIP deactivated on CMC
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I wait but I do not believe in it anymore. Although I still think this is not a scam. The team did not behave like scammers, and there is no benefit for scammers. I think we are dealing with a hobbyist who was enthausiastic but can no longer handle it, for whatever reason.

Maybe we are lucky and the dev comes back, and otherwise a pity ... lost money.

The best way to scam people is to make them believe it's not a scam. Hopefully that's not the case here, but for some people, cashing out $10-20k is a big deal.
Activity: 13
If this was a scam they would have first pumped the value with fake news and than sold their tokens.....
I wait but I do not believe in it anymore. Although I still think this is not a scam. The team did not behave like scammers, and there is no benefit for scammers. I think we are dealing with a hobbyist who was enthausiastic but can no longer handle it, for whatever reason.

Maybe we are lucky and the dev comes back, and otherwise a pity ... lost money.
Activity: 8
Even though my faith in this project is about 98% shattered, I'm still gonna try and wait till end March, maybe by some sort of miracle, some news does come out. Jan, I know how you feel, but please dont forget, you've been in this project for bout 6 month, would it kill you to give it another month or so?
Activity: 6
Why are developers so indifferent to their project? So much effort and time was spent, now the coins are doomed to die on a useless exchange. If the development team is no longer interested in this project, its development can be transferred to someone else, just announce it.

Is there any way we can commandeer and revive the project from where it’s at and deliver a working product without the careless original developer ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Why are developers so indifferent to their project? So much effort and time was spent, now the coins are doomed to die on a useless exchange. If the development team is no longer interested in this project, its development can be transferred to someone else, just announce it.
I was a believer from the beginning.
Now I am tiered of this shit.
I am going to move a lot of egas to other projects.
If a dev totaly don't respond it sucks.
P.S
Even if Dev doesnt return.
(I dont understand why they would do that, but might have to face the music).

I will continue to hold due to the reasons below. No point selling dirt cheap to get a fraction of your investment back.

We need to separate emotion from reality of mass hysteria. Every other Ethereum named token was in the $0.1 - $3 range and so will this one be.

There are coins out there with much less social media presence and not even websites with $10M market caps.

The market has a mind of its own and it will buy this coin at the next upsurge in crypto. Mark my words on it.
No more reactions and no activity at CMC for a day ... This may be the end of ETHGAS.

ETHGAS might, or might not be done ... but CMC has nothing to do with it.
EtherDelta has glitched out and all coins that trade there are not being updated. Egas is exclusively traded on EtherDelta, so, of course, it looks like it died on CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: