Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 6. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
No more reactions and no activity at CMC for a day ... This may be the end of ETHGAS.
Ask him directly on facebook https://www.facebook.com/anton.topilsky

Good work, but how do you know for sure that he is the DEV?
This would then be his Insta account: http://picbear.com/qjuf

In the announcement they write that they want to remain anonymous:
Highly professional team inside of an IT company with long history is a project at a no-cost market. Sorry, but we will not reveal our identity due to lack of regulations.

In one of my messages I advised them to make the team known.
They then answered that they would do that.

I hope we can find more connections and finally get some answers.
It is annoying to wait so long while that may be for nothing.
We could also have put our money into other projects.

So, Anton, if you really are the DEV, then please respond.
That would at least be sympathetic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
People are crazy selling their tokens at the current rate......This could be something they will regret for a long time..... Grin

maybe they are being tired of holding and not hearing from dev anymore lately, we cant expect them to still hold and dont make a big sell wall for this token !

Still more than 1,5 month to go till the end of first quarter 2018........Iam not selling....

Well yeah but it has been over 2 months since we got even a single tweet from this project. I personally am still holding because there is less than 14 million egas tokens in existence, but after the 1st quarter is done with (end of April) it may be time for us to forget about this.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
People are crazy selling their tokens at the current rate......This could be something they will regret for a long time..... Grin

maybe they are being tired of holding and not hearing from dev anymore lately, we cant expect them to still hold and dont make a big sell wall for this token !

Still more than 1,5 month to go till the end of first quarter 2018........Iam not selling....
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
One top holder is offloading.
Maybe he bought it cheap so it doesnt matter to him, specifically.

In general though, it makes very little sense at these low prices - the possibility of a dev return eclipses the little money you could recover by selling at fire-sale prices.

Edit: Seems its not a top holder...a bunch of lower ones I guess.
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas

Activity: 13
copper member
Activity: 173
Hello Team,

i not understand your Coin.   I have an Big Investor for it and buy little k about. 
But iam not with him.

Before Invest more in eGas i have to know more about Background and future plans.

on Homepage all looks like an similar "new" ETH Copy and Paste clone Coin.

Please provide more basic Informations.

How you plan to give your Token an usement on real life ?

Somebody read sutch Withepaper ?
(without Background Informations)

greatings
Activity: 175
Hi, I am an airdrop devotee,

I spread and fill up whichever airdrop that is shared to me, which is shared to me by me friends, telegram groups, telegram channels, or sometimes even in twitter.

With the help of your project, it can help airdrop enthusiasts like me to manage airdrop settings on the proposed set up page.

You team has good answers on question such as why we do not do ICO for our product?

I would like to support your coin more by joining your airdrop if you will ever have any.

I will also spread the word of your token through my friends, and social media accounts.

Thank you for sharing your coin.

Activity: 6
Team Egas have left project!

This guy does not even understand English, check his previous comments and skip this FUD.

Just like the devs, bad english Smiley ! ahahhaha

Sorry had to crack that one.

This user only calls total, confused nonsense.
I think 'ngovanchinh' is a schizophrenic, or just someone who uses too much drugs and alcohol.
He can not substantiate any of what he says. Never.

Anyway, I hold my egas until the end of this first quarter.
The team has indicated several times that they will come out with their product during this period.
There is no reason for me to doubt this yet.

For those who do doubt and sell, I have an advice:
Put an amount of money in ether ready to immediately buy egas again when the team comes with an update.
Because then the price goes up fast.
Activity: 10

This guy does not even understand English, check his previous comments and skip this FUD.
Activity: 41
Activity: 33
The logo for eGas just got updated on Blockfolio recently, there wasn't any logo for the longest time. The project is still alive.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
i have the strongest feeling that Ethgas will bounce back and we will smile for believer.  developer actually said he was not interested in marketing but in product development. if he is not dead, i believe he is working behind doors and hoping to deliver a product and not the actual whitepaper fantasies. if you are degenerate you can pick a little stash worth of 20 - 50$. it moons and you are headed for the sky. it dumps more and never comes back . you dust of yourself and move on.
Activity: 94
This is sad.
I hope the dev has not abandoned the project - look back from ~Oct 31 to December - they put in quite a bit of work into it.

Very confusing.  Huh
mozilla website was not found secure. Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Their website does not have to be safe.
It is only informative.
So it is totally not interesting.
Use your brains, if you have anyway.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
mozilla website was not found secure. Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 7
well, this 40 usd won't miss from my potfolio Cheesy anything can happen Smiley
Activity: 27
Well it was worth a try but still no news, only ED to exchange, time to move on I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: