Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 120. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508
There was a bit of FUD on some forums that I was reading today considering the Ring Signature code used by XSPEC. Is the Ring Signature code updated so that it works properly and isn't prone to breaches? Is the dev team working on fixing this problem?

This is old news and have been dealt with on numerous occasions. The math has been fixed a long time ago and is a non-issue. There will be some updates around the anonymous tokens in v1.4.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
is there any chance we will see it on bittrex anytime soon? dont want to register on another exchange for this coin

I'll say it once again....bittrex, poloniex and many other exchanges list what THEY want to. There are over 800 different coins and currencies.
It's your choice whether to register with one of our five exchages but, you'll miss out  Spectrecoin .

Afaik you have to apply to get listed on bittrex. There is a link to the application form somewhere on their website. If this wasn't already done, I hope that the devs will apply soon to get listed.

Has XSPEC already applied to get listed on bittrex?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
There was a bit of FUD on some forums that I was reading today considering the Ring Signature code used by XSPEC. Is the Ring Signature code updated so that it works properly and isn't prone to breaches? Is the dev team working on fixing this problem?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Sounds good to me. The POS reward is quite good right now.
I am very interested in this coin.
I think that it is a wonderful coin with a promising potential,
but is the maximum coin issuance limit not pear?

There is no max. Each year, 5% will be added. A max supply doesn't really make sense with a POS-only coin.

See: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#Specifications

I wouldn't worry about the max supply at this time. 5% is not as much as it sounds like and it will take years before there is a significant increase / inflation and by that time the user base will be larger, fiat currency inflation will increase etc. If at some point it seems inflation is an issue or threat to the network there is always the possibility of adjusting the PoS to a reducing scheme. This would require a sufficient number of transactions to provide enough fees to satisfy node owners. At this time I would not worry about the max supply. We need to get all the core features running perfectly and then expand on that. Privacy is the key and the supply is in reality quite low. There are only a few hundred thousand in circulation being traded.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

There is no max. Each year, 5% will be added. A max supply doesn't really make sense with a POS-only coin.

See: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#Specifications
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
20M were created in the genesis transaction. 19M were sold in the ICO at a steal of a price. The other 1M was kept by devs for development of the coin. The total amount is increased by 5% each year, that 5% is paid to those who stake their coins, which somehow processes the transactions. Roughly. I'll find the wiki for you it's a good read.

Edit- http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#Official_team
Activity: 112
I say Hello :)
What do you mean "not pear"

Sorry,,,
I wanted to know is supply cap of This coin.
(I could not find Describe supply cap anywhare)
What do you mean "not pear"
Activity: 112
I say Hello :)
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I think it can hit 5usd in end of the year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
sorry for late paid attention to this coin. I believe that private coins technology will be in high demand in the future. Because the state is now seeking to complete control over man. I believe in the future of this project, the team and hope for a good profit. good luck.
I'm glad mandi cabin doing better and hope this continues.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
why did you created a new thread?

With all the exciting developments with the Spectreproject and xspec ...the community and the dev felt it was time to "turn the page".
Its now almost a year old and no longer a "new" coin.
A new thread emphasizes this.

Because mandica was missing in action and we had to update (and moderate) the ANN. Now she is back!  Smiley

Just to clarify a little our original dev/mgr Mandica has had a tough time healthwise since April. Our lead dev spectre_jbg took over in June and continues to head the Spectreproject. Mandica is still sidelined with her health issues but is able now to check in from time to time.

Everyone in the community hopes for the best as she deals with her health issues and recovers.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

Because mandica was missing in action and we had to update (and moderate) the ANN. Now she is back!  Smiley
Activity: 29
price exploding, was 5k few days back now 15k. nice
Activity: 27
Firstly, I wanted to say that I have been impressed with the work done by @jbg and I'm happy with the release of 1.3 and looking forward to 1.4 w/ a new GUI and updated features. We are getting ready for a PR push around the release of 1.4. My apologies for the delay on the stickers. Pleaser have a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20098516 and sticker design number 5 is the winner. I am sifting through the submissions, but can whoever made design number 5 please PM me with high res files. Also, I will have a couple of the standard logos made into stickers.
Activity: 128
Like I was said few days ago.  $1 per coin in the next few days.  We're getting close.

$5 in 2 -3 months.

Still think I'm wrong?
dont' think so.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
 Grin Isn't that a polo trick?
Seriously though, new friends are coming into the Slack so quickly its a little bit of challenge keeping up.
Jump to: