Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 121. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
What will be a good phone for the mobile app? What phone's is it being tested on? I'm mostly concerned with optimizing battery usage and signal strength.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Xspec on Bittrex will happen soon. Thats for sure.
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
833doll x 20 = 16660  dollars per month  I think you can retired and have monthly  Lamborghini  payments with this small retirement , IF THIS IS YOUR DREAM

WHAT INVESTORS ARE WAITING FOR HuhHuhHuhHuh?

I hope it is not everyone's dream, the bigger dream is innovation in tech not someone buying lambo's with their profit in crypto. Investing in innovation is caring about your family, neighbourhood and relatives.

Just my 2 spectoshi
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
Amazing achievement by devs/community for the growth, congrats to them. Bittrex soon ^^ ?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Spectreproject Weekly update
Week ending August 26, 2017

Short of when xspec was distributed to us ico participants....this may have been the most exciting week ever for me.

Slack Update  

New Members – Our Slack channel membership is as of this writing  571 Members up from 540 the week before.

The better definition of channels and cooperation of members is starting to work, more and more posts are going to the proper channels making it easier for everyone to follow conversations on the channel topics. Thank you for this.

A reminder.....when posting something with a “link' to an article, pic or video , look for the small “x” to the upper left of the preview. Your link stays but the space grabbing preview closes.

Spectreproject

@jbg mentioned that as a contract developer he was having to balance his dev work with paying clients and the time he could devote to the Spectreproject. Keep in mind all his work since he returned early June has been his own. There had been some donations during theat time as well.

He gave the community a figure of 50k~60k xspec as the amount that would allow him to devote ALL his time until the end of the calendar year.

Within days the Spectreproject community responded by meeting this goal!! Congratulations to all and remember the "donations page"
for any additional you may want to share with @jbg and the Spectreproject. It will always put to good use.

Spectreproject Marketing
It seems everyday we gain ground in this department. Finally the old Spectreproject BitcoinTalk thread is closed and the new thread started a week ago has enjoyed  4900+  views.

Xspec was added to the “Featured Market” scroll on Cryptopia
along with correcting and updating their information.

The “announcements” link on CoinMarketCap now goes directly to the new Bitcointalk thread.

The community has been busy in their respective parts of crypto universe and that's producing results as well. This “grassroots” marketing is the work each of us can to get the word out about Spectreproject......and its definitely is giving us momentum.

Some new members are bringing their abilities and contacts to the project and we'll cover their launches and results next week. We're really looking forward to that!

Spectreproject other news
To be international, a coin and its website must have translations. This past week....Russian,Portuguese, Chinese and Korean are done and submitted to @jbg.

A fine tuning of the website fonts to be more eye pleasing was drawn up by @rkh and voted on by the community, approved and submitted to @jbg who has agreed to update the look.

Xspec Valuation
To repeat...WHAT A WEEK!..The “historical data” tab on Coinmarket cap tells it all. Last Saturday the 19th...xspec was here.
                Open  high    low     close    vol    market cap
Aug 19, 2017

And by Friday here.
                Open  high    low     close   vol     market cap
Aug 25, 2017

This past week xspec started a run on the 23rd and has established a new floor in the lower to mid 45 cent range and briefly touched its ATH....64 cents.

Today, the 26th , our market cap is well on the way to 10 million.

Xspec seems to be responding to the combined efforts of @jbg and his crew, a dynamic out reaching community and increasing interest in proven established privacy coins.

Last... but not least, the original dev/manager Mandica has made a few brief appearances after being absent for quite sometime.
We all wish her well as she recovers her health.

Until Next Week!

Beachguy  

Activity: 202
Merit: 103
XSPEC should be @ Bittrex
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Hello, I have couple of questions, I am considering investing into XSPEC. Is there a reason why is Spectre 50% up today, any news or something I have missed ? And how many active developers (only developers, coders) are there that are working on this project. Thank you

There is no particular reason, no. Could be a market correction based on the new project situation (wallet update a few weeks ago, full-time dev), or a pump by a P&D group. Who knows?

You can find the list of the official team here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#Official_team

If the price keeps this level, JBG is thinking about getting an additional developer on board, who is a colleague of him and also a cryptographer / coder.
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
I am glad that JBG will soon be a full time dev for Spectrecoin hoping also that MANDICA recovers quickly with the community behind spectre anything is possible
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
please join spectreproject slack . You will find all answers there.
Activity: 48
Hello, I have couple of questions, I am considering investing into XSPEC. Is there a reason why is Spectre 50% up today, any news or something I have missed ? And how many active developers (only developers, coders) are there that are working on this project. Thank you
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I did some “dream” calculation If you do not have dreams it means you are dead.

Let’s say you have today 400K of Spectre with today’s price 50 cents,  because of PoS  you have about
 I think 1666 of Spectre each month EXTRA ( increase monthly amount not counted ) it is giving you about 833 dollars passive income per month

From 50 cents to 10 dollars is short way with our hard work as community and developers

833doll x 20 = 16660  dollars per month  I think you can retired and have monthly  Lamborghini  payments with this small retirement , IF THIS IS YOUR DREAM

Can somebody check math if am I right? Maybe one glass of wine was to strong ha ha

400K of spectre is about 50 BTC today
and ROI next year can be 200 000 doll yearly

THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED it is speculation only ( keep this in mind )

but dreams are dreams

The math is slightly off but the overall estimate is fairly accurate and certainly not impossible.

Numbers might be a bit different but yeah, his overall estimate seems to be really great if we look at long term

And i am expecting to hit 50K if we can get listed on bittrex

If stealthcoin can, no duobt that Spectre couldnt be listed Tongue
Activity: 447
Merit: 250

Let’s say you have today 400K of Spectre with today’s price 50 cents,  because of PoS  you have about
 I think 1666 of Spectre each month EXTRA ( increase monthly amount not counted ) it is giving you about 833 dollars passive income per month

From 50 cents to 10 dollars is short way with our hard work as community and developers

Can somebody check math if am I right? Maybe one glass of wine was to strong ha ha

but dreams are dreams

The math is slightly off but the overall estimate is fairly accurate and certainly not impossible.
Activity: 36

but dreams are dreams

Great dream and i certainly believe on the dream Tongue

But theres a 14 btc sell wall at 14.4K

Then another 15 BTC sell wall at 15.4K

Lets see

Spectre is stronger and stronger every minute
The walls were gone in seconds

Hey teacher live us kids alone !!!!!! , we are working hard and the wall is gone  !!!!!   something like Pink Floyd ha ha
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
XSpec has the 3rd highest BTC/volume on cryptopia. This is news to me  and very exciting! Those sell walls crumbled for a short while last night, the price rose to 16k.
I'm so addicted to following this coin. It makes no sense lol. Well maybe. I too have a dream and xspec is shaping up to be a big part of it. Sadly I don't even have a 1000 xspec, yet.

Btw, does jbg have an account here on bitcoin talk? Just so we know it him if he ever has time to join us

I think the price is rising as people are starting to see that we are serious about making this a top anonymous coin and that there is development happening. @jbg does not have an account here and we are working together, beachguy, jbg, me and others. This is just a new thread as beachguy as taken on the role of community manager.

JBG's account here is spectre_jbg as listed in this beautiful Wiki article. Wink  http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#Official_team
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
XSpec has the 3rd highest BTC/volume on cryptopia. This is news to me  and very exciting! Those sell walls crumbled for a short while last night, the price rose to 16k.
I'm so addicted to following this coin. It makes no sense lol. Well maybe. I too have a dream and xspec is shaping up to be a big part of it. Sadly I don't even have a 1000 xspec, yet.

Btw, does jbg have an account here on bitcoin talk? Just so we know it him if he ever has time to join us

I think the price is rising as people are starting to see that we are serious about making this a top anonymous coin and that there is development happening. @jbg does not have an account here and we are working together, beachguy, jbg, me and others. This is just a new thread as beachguy as taken on the role of community manager.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world

Activity: 50
what's driving the price up?
Activity: 78
new ANN, anything new devs?
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Large sell walls are deliberate. Old school trading tactics used to drive down the price in order to accumulate more coins cheaply...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

but dreams are dreams

Great dream and i certainly believe on the dream Tongue

But theres a 14 btc sell wall at 14.4K

Then another 15 BTC sell wall at 15.4K

Lets see

Jump to: