Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 118. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
How is everyone feeling about this coin so far? Looks pretty cool at first glance

go beyond a first glance and you'll be well pleased what the team has created so far and continues to push toward!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Just testing my new signature. And no one has to pay me to wear it.! Would anyone have issue if I made some changes to it? Its from the old OP. I also think we should have the signature's in the new ANN thread.

How to I have a signature like this?!?!? Please help me I want to rep spectre!!  Smiley
Activity: 124
▲™
So this coin works in countries where tor is blocked? Does it also shuffle the address after every transaction?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Testing it again, I made few changes.

OK so i feel that spectre will take off soon because of the potential bans and regulations that China and Russia are talking of appling to crypto. I don't think any other coin will be more suited to take lead of decentralization if that happen. XSPEC is here for the future, imo.

Wow, great point. Didn't think of that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Testing it again, I made few changes.

OK so i feel that spectre will take off soon because of the potential bans and regulations that China and Russia are talking of appling to crypto. I don't think any other coin will be more suited to take lead of decentralization if that happen. XSPEC is here for the future, imo.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
 nice increase the last few weeks .Petty i sold a few a bit early but a profit is a profit i suppose  Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
What is up with every one of those advancing remarks? There is so little data about this undertaking and their site doesn't have group page. I would be wise to remain away.

Here's a non-western world thought for you:

Some of us are blocked from regions and have no other choice then Spectrecoin thanks to its latest update.

Secondly, the Devs are now full time in slack and transparent in every way. If you need a group page, stick to Instagram.

It annoys about half the world when west tells us what is 'wise' while only taking into consideration the west.

Spectrecoin is global monetary freedom.

Activity: 23
I'm feeling pretty good about XSPEC. It's just a little frustrating that we are the only privacy based coin to not see a large increase this week. Even though we are superior to XVG Deep Onion,Monero, etc. TOR+OBSF4 is actually better than Monero i2p because it doesn't rely on a VPN for anonymity as heavily as i2p does. It will be our turn soon.
Activity: 18
How is everyone feeling about this coin so far? Looks pretty cool at first glance
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Any idea when this coin will hit bittrex or any big trading sites?
just hold your breath you never can tell it hit one of the big exchanges sooner than you think as the community is working for it to happen. I
Activity: 191
Merit: 47
What is up with every one of those advancing remarks? There is so little data about this undertaking and their site doesn't have group page. I would be wise to remain away.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
The Deep Onion moon is one of my reasons for still holding. If that can moon 15x then XSPEC will be at least $5-10.

Deep onion isn't mooning...its dumping at the moment and people are getting blacklisted.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
You need to edit the links.
I made a sticky in the slack channel with edits too.pinned in marketing
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Just testing my new signature. And no one has to pay me to wear it.! Would anyone have issue if I made some changes to it? Its from the old OP. I also think we should have the signature's in the new ANN thread.
Activity: 4
Any idea when this coin will hit bittrex or any big trading sites?
Activity: 23
The Deep Onion moon is one of my reasons for still holding. If that can moon 15x then XSPEC will be at least $5-10.
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Just like in scriptures of truth any one buying into spectre is like that merchant that was seeking a treasure and when he found one he went and sold all he had and bought it.
Activity: 56
In my opinion it's the most promising coin out there.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
If the whales contribute enough to allow the dev to work fulltime, it would be amazing for the project. How close are we to making the goal?

I am happy to announce that the fundraising goal has been reached!  Smiley Big thanks to ontopicplease and all other investors who donated (mainly original ICO investors). We now have a professional full-time dev, JBG, who will be bringing this project forward with higher intensity than ever before. We have a lot of goals, and JBG is very open for all kinds of suggestions the community carries to him. He will soon confirm it here personally.
Congratulations.
I will wait with interest for the results of your work.

Congratulations guys. I think the plan you outlined and the vision you have really justifies that you could raise what you were aiming for. Now I hope you stick to your promises and make it all happen!
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
I think the developer loves james bond movies Smiley There is an interesting name of the project. Good luck for developer and the community
Jump to: