Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 125. (Read 94854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I love spectrecoin and i´m a long term holder, because i believe in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
is this coin pump and dump?
if the dev is not working full time on this coin, how does it plan on competing with monero,zcash and others?
A pump and dump? Do you see how long its been around? This dev has accomplished more "part time" than many "full time".
I'm trying to be friendly here but, you need to learn not to make comments like that about a coin that has gone way past that kind of manipulation. Its a 20 million total coin after all....not some pumpers wet dream.

But if you look closely you'll see....you should have bought at 5000 sats, you should have bought at 6000 sat.....right on up to 9000 sats.
Where we stop....good question...look at other privacy coins, look at xspec features and what is worth?
it beats them all hands down.  Grin

"I've heard the dev is going to work full time on this project soon, is this truth? And that another dev is coming back?"

Yes its true....and there already is another dev....xspec has the devs we need. spectre_jbg spent most of the summer adding OBFS4 to the client that already natively ran on TOR and refining the code to make future updates faster and cleaner.
The coin is rocking....only 20 million with a 5% stake rate. Get on board while you can.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
if the dev is not working full time on this coin, how does it plan on competing with monero,zcash and others?

This is definitely NOT a cheap coin only used for pump and dump. Most projects of this size only have a part-time developer. Especially those who are developed by a professional software developer, and without having raised $1Mio USD during ICO. People need money to live. How else do you expect it to work?  Huh

Having said that, we will have him working full-time on this soon, which is a direct result of this project growing, and because with the recent work, also the confidence of investors regarding his competence increased. So you should be happy while we slowly begin to compete with Monero, Zcash and others.  Wink

I hope we can raise the developer funding. The we can be sure this coin can grow very fast Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

This is definitely NOT a cheap coin only used for pump and dump. Most projects of this size only have a part-time developer. Especially those who are developed by a professional software developer, and without having raised $1Mio USD during ICO. People need money to live. How else do you expect it to work?  Huh

Having said that, we will have him working full-time on this soon, which is a direct result of this project growing, and because with the recent work, also the confidence of investors regarding his competence increased. So you should be happy while we slowly begin to compete with Monero, Zcash and others.  Wink
Activity: 150
update : namewastaken
Activity: 151
Thank you for assisting me with the wallet issues, i will update you shortly on whether the v1.3 release is working on my 10 64 machine, im pretty sure afaik i wouldn't of moved .exe away from .dll's but will update again shortly.

Thank you, you are doing a great job!! 
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I've heard the dev is going to work full time on this project soon, is this truth? And that another dev is coming back?

Only if we manage to collect the necessary amount of donations, so that JBG does not need his job any more and spend his full time on Spectre. He said that he needs about 60k XSPEC (or the equivalent in BTC, which would be roughly 5 BTC) so he can work full time on Spectre till the end of the year. So far, we have raised 22,500 XSPEC. I will donate some more XSPEC later, but if any of you could contribute BTC or also XSPEC that would be greatly appreciated. If we raise more than 5 BTC, he will be able to work fulltime even in 2018, and maybe an additional new developer will be hired.  Cool

You can find the donation addresses here: https://spectreproject.io/donate/

He also plans to integrate a feature into the wallet so that staking rewards (or a certain percentage thereof) can be donated automatically to fund development, which is a really cool idea IMO.
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think imo, it'll go $1.6 if listed on Bittrex immediately... and after a few days to 1 week, it'll be $4.  

like Synergy (SNRG) over 200% on bittrex listing. volume over 2.5 million.

You heard it here first.

Any TREX cousins or other relatives you can help us out?Cheesy
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I think imo, it'll go $1.6 if listed on Bittrex immediately... and after a few days to 1 week, it'll be $4.  

like Synergy (SNRG) over 200% on bittrex listing. volume over 2.5 million.

You heard it here first.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
I've heard the dev is going to work full time on this project soon, is this truth? And that another dev is coming back?
Activity: 203
Any thought on Bittrex listing?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Really wish I had bought at 6k sat about now.
Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
Good pump today...but tommorow??
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Guys congrats everyone making x4 in August

Still cheap as it gets for the best annon coin out there

HODL

HODL and buy more lol.
The volume is increasing, we bounced off the sell wall at 15k once, and interest is peeking.

I told you guys that an increase in the price of deep onion coin will favourably increase the price of spectre. Some of you spectre heads made a lil fuss that spectre is better than onion etc when that was not what I meant in the first place. Anyway, just keep holding your coin, as the price of deep keeps rising, your coin will steadily tail behind.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world

HODL

HODL and buy more lol.
The volume is increasing, we bounced off the sell wall at 15k once, and interest is peeking.
RKh
Activity: 406

HODL
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Looks like you're still pretty new.....you'll soon learn there are many other exchanges.
Cryptopia for instance is where 'trex was just a short time ago.

And in exchanges....the BCC event happening as well as new money coming into crypto currencies has been dramatic around the world.
At the start of the year January 1,2017.... total market cap of crypto was 17,700,314,429 US$ and bitcoin was $963.00.

Today total market cap of crypto currencies is over 148,000,000,000......and bitcoin is just over $4,000.

Start of 2017 xspec was just over a penny or 1302 sat....so its grown dramatically as well and will continue to do so.

Times have surely changed .

True, but it's still possible that a massive correction happens on Bitcoin's price. And all coins will follow then for sure. Some coins are just unreasonably expensive because they more or less followed Bitcoin at the beginning of this year. There are some projects that would never have a market cap of 50 million plus if Bitcoin wasn't that high. Let's hope the best!

Expensive coins - quite discussable statement. What is the normal price of "expensive" coins? the market is still in a growing phase so price which was expensive even a half year ago now is a normal "starting" price. And it is possible that in a next half of a year this limit will only grow.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
You are 1000% right when android wallet will be ready!!!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
IMO.
I think it'll be $1 in the next week or in two weeks.

$5 in the next 2 - 3 months.

$15 by next year.  

Privacy coin is getting bigger and bigger, look at monero.  When more folks know about spectre, it'll be a frenzy.  Slow and steady growth IS a good thing.

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
I am loving the moves these days in XSPEC. But there is still no real news there. This is just one of those cycles of going up and down
Jump to: