Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 127. (Read 94854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Looks like a pretty positive updated review.  Smiley

@spoonyg - looks like a very interesting exchange , Thanks
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Many people didn't read projects RoadMap
If they did there would be no questions

Dev already delivered a working product that is better than others which was the most diffucult task to accomplish
Now just wait and see
https://spectreproject.io/roadmap/

<3 XSPEC

Stumbled across an article that somewhat prooved my standing on XSPEC
I didn't know it had such problems concerning previous dev team
https://microcapcrypto.com/xspec/

With new team and dev that has been more than active seems like everything has been taken care of and there's only one way from now - UP
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Getting listed on binance would be cool. Does anyone know what it takes to get added there?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
I've heard that bittrex don't take 3 btc anymore to get listed, so how do they list?
That's correct and...maybe never was even the case.
With 855 currencies and 215 assets shown on coinmarketcap and more announced almost everyday...bittrex and others pick who they want to list...it's that simple. They're bombarded  every day with requests.

Xspec is not a new project having launched November of 2016.
It's way past it's early early stages, has been gaining new users quickly and moving forward to a bright future.

Although it's possible bittrex takes notice....there are many other excellent exchanges around the world.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
I've heard that bittrex don't take 3 btc anymore to get listed, so how do they list?
Activity: 36
A really cool innovation if this plan works well and can develop it more than it is now

It can , it is now and it will be . Please checkroad map what is on the way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
A really cool innovation if this plan works well and can develop it more than it is now
Activity: 36
Last time I came to post on the old thread everybody assumed I was trolling just because of my deep onion signature. I actually support both project and have a substantial amount of XSPEC and would like to see it succeed. I am also going to support the price if it starts falling again below 5k.

Please do not think "Falling". Spectre now can GO only UP and UP

I understand why you support both, but is better not to see other names between our spectre posts
anonymous transactions is the future of crypto currency - world

WHY

below  is WHY

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buying-with-bitcoin-can-crumble-cookie-of-anonymity-princeton-university
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Nice to see the new ANN thread. Looking forward to the updates
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
This rebrand looks good.
Good job.

I like it.  IMO, This coin has potential.  It'll be in the top 100 in the forseeable future for sure.
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
In the roadmap, it says "Linux packages for popular distributions". I suggest looking into using flatpak or appimage instead of deb, rpm, etc. They are file formats more akin to docker containers, making for better compatibility across distributions, less dependency headaches, as well as providing better security because of sandboxing. Forget exactly the difference between flatpak and appimage, they do essentially the same thing but work differently under the hood.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Last time I came to post on the old thread everybody assumed I was trolling just because of my deep onion signature. I actually support both project and have a substantial amount of XSPEC and would like to see it succeed. I am also going to support the price if it starts falling again below 5k.
Activity: 55
Ledger support is going to be awesome, looking forward to it!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Lots of progress and lots of energy going on in Slack; if you want to get an insight or would like to contribute ideas, it's open for everyone to join!  Wink I've got the feeling that this is going to be huge.
Coin Mage
I can't wait for the android wallet with low-power staking. First coin ever to do this I believe.

Btw, is this program going to be open source, after the road map is completed?

The app will for sure be open source. We had this discussion in the past. It's not 100% certain if the first alpha/beta versions will be open source in order to avoid someone cloning the idea, but the final version will be open source because you should never trust proprietary software for secure communication!  Wink

All other software of this project is 100% open source as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
I can't wait for the android wallet with low-power staking. First coin ever to do this I believe.

Btw, is this program going to be open source, after the road map is completed?
Coin Mage

Dev already delivered a working product that is better than others which was the most diffucult task to accomplish
Now just wait and see

<3 XSPEC

Absolutely! Here it is for those who are too lazy to click that link  Wink

SpectreCoin Desktop Wallet
1.4 (October 2017)

• Migration to the latest version of Qt 5 with a revamped native wallet UI.
  • Memory use reduction through the removal of QtWebKit (important for the performance of the Android wallet).
  • Wallet database migration to libdb 5.x, improving performance and crash resilience.
  • Major sync performance improvements.
  • Packages for popular Linux distributions.

1.5 (January 2018)

• Hardware wallet support (Ledger and Trezor).
  • Further features and improvements to be announced.

SpectreCoin Android Wallet
1.0 (December 2017)

• Initial release of a SPV Android wallet, with full functionality including innovative low-power staking.

1.1 (January 2018)

• Hardware wallet support (Ledger and Trezor).
  • Further features and improvements to be announced.

2.0 (mid-2018)

• Integration of Spectre.Cash remittance functionality (more details coming soon).

SpectreCoin Web Wallet
1.0 (early 2018)

• A groundbreaking web wallet providing a fast and convenient way to use SpectreCoin without compromising your security or privacy.
  • All cryptography happens in your browser, without keys ever being sent to any server.
  • Includes the first ever in-browser staking (using WebAssembly technology).

1.1 (mid-2018)

• Hardware wallet support in the web wallet.

Project Roadmap
2H 2017

• Encourage more exchanges to support SpectreCoin to make trading even easier.
  • Integrate with at least one popular multi-coin wallet.

RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Now just wait and see

<3 XSPEC
Coin Mage
do you guys already confirm that TOR+OBFS4 works for all country in the world now?any proof?

The usual proof for an "forall" proof in science is to prove that there is none in which it doesn't work. Wink So I claim that it works in every country, now give me a country where it doesn't work to disprove this!  Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
do you guys already confirm that TOR+OBFS4 works for all country in the world now?any proof?

Ill tell you right now that it works in more countries then DeepOnion, that's all you clearly need to know.

And no further questions to up your post count in here please.
Jump to: