Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 126. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
I've been holding some since 4k sat, just bought again when we broke 10k. And all this before the mobile staking wallet is released or the Chinese catch on. I'm feeling good. Happy for the dev's and community as a whole.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Looks like you're still pretty new.....you'll soon learn there are many other exchanges.
Cryptopia for instance is where 'trex was just a short time ago.

And in exchanges....the BCC event happening as well as new money coming into crypto currencies has been dramatic around the world.
At the start of the year January 1,2017.... total market cap of crypto was 17,700,314,429 US$ and bitcoin was $963.00.

Today total market cap of crypto currencies is over 148,000,000,000......and bitcoin is just over $4,000.

Start of 2017 xspec was just over a penny or 1302 sat....so its grown dramatically as well and will continue to do so.

Times have surely changed .

True, but it's still possible that a massive correction happens on Bitcoin's price. And all coins will follow then for sure. Some coins are just unreasonably expensive because they more or less followed Bitcoin at the beginning of this year. There are some projects that would never have a market cap of 50 million plus if Bitcoin wasn't that high. Let's hope the best!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is getting noticed and its showing with the increase in volume, good job developer team and congrats to holders
Activity: 36
Today

Spectre

15000 sat  =  $ 0.62

GREAT  going up going up

This is community and developer success

Spectre goes right direction

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Looks like you're still pretty new.....you'll soon learn there are many other exchanges.
Cryptopia for instance is where 'trex was just a short time ago.

And in exchanges....the BCC event happening as well as new money coming into crypto currencies has been dramatic around the world.
At the start of the year January 1,2017.... total market cap of crypto was 17,700,314,429 US$ and bitcoin was $963.00.

Today total market cap of crypto currencies is over 148,000,000,000......and bitcoin is just over $4,000.

Start of 2017 xspec was just over a penny or 1302 sat....so its grown dramatically as well and will continue to do so.

Times have surely changed .
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
I've heard that bittrex don't take 3 btc anymore to get listed, so how do they list?
That's correct and...maybe never was even the case.
With 855 currencies and 215 assets shown on coinmarketcap and more announced almost everyday...bittrex and others pick who they want to list...it's that simple. They're bombarded  every day with requests.

Xspec is not a new project having launched November of 2016.
It's way past it's early early stages, has been gaining new users quickly and moving forward to a bright future.

Although it's possible bittrex takes notice....there are many other excellent exchanges around the world.

Weird it was launched in 2016 so it should get Bittrex, there are other coins that just came out and already have bittrex as an Exchange.
Lol I'd call that a rep. Rep= represenative. Some who is always in the know, answer's for the devs, fully up to date.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Gandalf are you a dev or a rep?

I don't know what a rep is, but I'm not a dev. I'm a magician!  Wink Hehe I don't code myself, just giving advice and helping the community.
Gandalf are you a dev or a rep?
Coin Mage
While I see Gandalf pov, I also would like to see some confirmation that it works in places it could not before. However this is the internet, so there is only so much faith to put in any sort of proof presented in the first place.

Some Chinese bro confirmed on Slack that it works for him now, shortly after 1.3 was released, but didn't with version 1.2. You could also ask all of your Chinese and Iranian friends to try Spectre and tell you their feedback.  Wink
While I see Gandalf pov, I also would like to see some confirmation that it works in places it could not before. However this is the internet, so there is only so much faith to put in any sort of proof presented in the first place.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I've heard that bittrex don't take 3 btc anymore to get listed, so how do they list?

they list on community support and volume/interest in the coin. I think if it continues to do well volume wise on Cryptopia, they will be bound to list it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
i only ask for the proof of TOR+OBFS4  if it works for all country as you state and the post got deleted...seriously?

Sorry bud, I'm asking Beachguy to not delete posts like yours. It's a totally legit question, you can find my answer here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21062656

do you guys already confirm that TOR+OBFS4 works for all country in the world now?any proof?

The usual proof for an "forall" proof in science is to prove that there is none in which it doesn't work. Wink So I claim that it works in every country, now give me a country where it doesn't work to disprove this!  Smiley

Does that answer it for you? It's difficult to know whether it works in ALL countries because we can't try ALL countries ourselves.  Wink We try to make it work in every country, and if it doesn't work then we'll try to find a solution.

at least you should ask the community member that live in the country that tor banned and confirm us that if it is work or not,for example China etc.
Coin Mage
i only ask for the proof of TOR+OBFS4  if it works for all country as you state and the post got deleted...seriously?

Sorry bud, I'm asking Beachguy to not delete posts like yours. It's a totally legit question, you can find my answer here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21062656

do you guys already confirm that TOR+OBFS4 works for all country in the world now?any proof?

The usual proof for an "forall" proof in science is to prove that there is none in which it doesn't work. Wink So I claim that it works in every country, now give me a country where it doesn't work to disprove this!  Smiley

Does that answer it for you? It's difficult to know whether it works in ALL countries because we can't try ALL countries ourselves.  Wink We try to make it work in every country, and if it doesn't work then we'll try to find a solution.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
Just discovered this coin. Compliment for the successful ICO!! I will add it to my portfolio for sure... If are looking for a bunch of free coins take a look at my signature as well  Smiley
Activity: 3
YOU COULD NOT WISH FOR A FINER COIN
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Cryptopia is doing quite well, it might as well be the next Bittrex. I still remember signing on Bittrex early 2014, the volume was nothing like Cryptopia today. Also from what I know Bittrex would like to add more PoW coins but the problem is PoW gets attacked a lot so there has to be a secure network.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
Nice to see a new ANN. I like the development of this coin and the new rebrand.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Good to see this rebranding, could be a new step in value of this good coin!
Jump to: