Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 20. (Read 94854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
this is not FUD. FUD is a hard fork!

Mandica never wanted this, it is JBG's decision.
You can say this directly to JBG in Discord.
SpectreCoin, remains the same as before, this is Mandica's thread.
Jbg has to make a new thread for his new chain.

Mandica never wanted this? Then why the hell does Mandica force us to choose a donation of 5%? I have mine set below 5% (something in the middle, rather). XSPEC is currently not very valuable, but it has value. It's tough to devote yourself to full development, but that means you don't have enough people who are doing the developing. It's also hard to make this a full time job. It should really be a resource allocation and it should be based on contributions to developers as they use some of their free time outside of their regular jobs. Alternatively, look at it this way: what if MONERO forced their miners to contribute to a development fund @5%? They'd all run. Tell me that's not true?

In any case, this fork could have been avoided. Freedom and privacy is the goal of this fork, and while I do support a development fund (there's a reason I choose to donate a part of my staking reward to the developers), I don't agree with a forced fund. That does, indeed, force centralization. No, thanks. For that reason, glad the fork is coming. I will up my staking contribution by a percent or so when the fork happens.

Actually, look at the market = up 50% = everyone benefits Smiley

Right now regardless who does development XSPEC moves at glacial pace...
Now at least we will have a race between 2 snails... one snail funded by the 5% tax and one snail funded by donations.

A similar 2016 vintage anon microcap KRB taxes EVERY TX 0.1% for the Dev Fund...
And KRB has done 10x the development this baby has...
So you can't be a cheapskate when ICOs are still pulling down $30 million in a few days (look at HAV).
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
@Amnvex, I think you're confusing people from outside, who can enter now.
Staking's change of interest is different from what you say.
Before, it was 5% voluntary.
Now it's 5% voluntary + 0.25% to guarantee paying developers.
You have practically the same as before, the difference is insignificant.
If you did not donate anything before,
then 0% voluntary. (development without guarantees)
Now 0.25% is fair: everyone pays, (development guaranteed).
With the new wallet you continue to earn 5% for doing Staking.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Mandica never wanted this? Then why the hell does Mandica force us to choose a donation of 5%? I have mine set below 5% (something in the middle, rather). XSPEC is currently not very valuable, but it has value. It's tough to devote yourself to full development, but that means you don't have enough people who are doing the developing. It's also hard to make this a full time job. It should really be a resource allocation and it should be based on contributions to developers as they use some of their free time outside of their regular jobs. Alternatively, look at it this way: what if MONERO forced their miners to contribute to a development fund @5%? They'd all run. Tell me that's not true?

In any case, this fork could have been avoided. Freedom and privacy is the goal of this fork, and while I do support a development fund (there's a reason I choose to donate a part of my staking reward to the developers), I don't agree with a forced fund. That does, indeed, force centralization. No, thanks. For that reason, glad the fork is coming. I will up my staking contribution by a percent or so when the fork happens.
Leo Bitman
DWW
Activity: 12
What will be the timestamp of the WISP hard fork? And will it support replay protection?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
What is gaslimit 70000Gwit and where it should be specified?

I think you may have the wrong thread.   Grin
please delete this post
Activity: 24
Hello. I see future in your project and want to participate.  Maybe it is too late but do i have an opportunity to obtain free coins now?

Well I think there is a way, if at this time you buy, say for example, 100 XSPEC then, after the fork you will get: 100 [XSPEC] + 100 [WISP]
Also, I do not want to exaggerate, but the current XSPEC prices are almost free.

Hi, do you think wisp coin value will be similar to xspec value? and do you think the price of xspec will be influenced by this airdrop? if yes in a a goo or negative way? thanks
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
What is gaslimit 70000Gwit and where it should be specified?
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
What part of the two explanations, you do not understand?
Or simply, you want to do FUD?  Smiley
I do not see any reasonable question.
Leave the fear aside, you will have after the fork, the double of coins you have now.

I never went through the hardfork and do not understand how this happens, so I'm worried. How do I get the same number of different coins on two different wallets? What do I need to do for that?

You dont need to do anything. On the day of the fork the will do a snapshot of the blockchain of xspec, so if u was holding xspec before this date you will hold the same amount of "wisp" in there new blockchain.
Leo Bitman
Hello. I see future in your project and want to participate.  Maybe it is too late but do i have an opportunity to obtain free coins now?

Well I think there is a way, if at this time you buy, say for example, 100 XSPEC then, after the fork you will get: 100 [XSPEC] + 100 [WISP]
Also, I do not want to exaggerate, but the current XSPEC prices are almost free.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Free coins in this project have never been distributed and will not be distributed. You only need to buy on the exchange Cryptopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 153
Ok Leo. I just expressed my opinion. If you do not want to answer, then I accept it. I just expressed my displeasure.
Leo Bitman
Or simply, you want to do FUD?  Smiley
Leave the fear aside, you will have after the fork, the double of coins you have now.

I never went through the hardfork and do not understand how this happens, so I'm worried. How do I get the same number of different coins on two different wallets? What do I need to do for that?

This will not happen fast, you will have a lot of time to be able to do things very well, you should not worry, just take care to be informed.
I suggest everyone to enter Discord, anyway all the info, will be presented here, too.
Activity: 148
Mandica!

There is a great idea. Since you want to make a compulsory donate, then maybe it would be more correct to make it progressive? Like taxes. To the percentage depended on the volume of the wallet.

for example

up to 1000 coins - 0%
up to 10,000 - 5%
up to 100,000 - 10%

and so on.

Create an understandable transparent formula so that the amount of donate takes into account the power of the entire network, the rate of steaks and the number of coins in wallet.

And that is, a pair of millionaires, who do not really donate, so they need to take more.

In my opinion - a great idea, please discuss and consider it. Super feature!

-----------

Activity: 148
Or simply, you want to do FUD?  Smiley

Leo Bitman
If you shut my mouth, you will get even more negative from me. Therefore, I propose to communicate constructively. If you do not like my opinion and questions. You must accept them. I'm a member of the community the same as you Bitman86

and what is your question?
If you know me, you know I do not want to answer FUD.
Leo Bitman

If you shut my mouth, you will get even more negative from me. Therefore, I propose to communicate constructively. If you do not like my opinion and questions. You must accept them. I'm a member of the community the same as you Bitman86
Pages:
Jump to: