Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 15. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

As mentioned by Gandalf a few days ago, in reality you are making losses only when you sell your coins, but if you keep you are not losing.nulla ..... and the price from December to today has decreased by 75-90% on every coin on coinmarketcap.

I also wanted to reassure the owners of Xspec that the most known, old and used currency in the system, BITCOIN, died about 200 times .... but as you can see it is still firmly there!

Do not sell anything and trust the team and dev!
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Some people think that investors have already left the coin.
Who knows the change in the future! Vcash still has some real life applications, which is a great advantage.

Investors have left, look at the price.

These are the lows though-only growth potential from here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Some people think that investors have already left the coin. Who knows the change in the future! Vcash still has some real life applications, which is a great advantage.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
All Mac users!
Latest client/wallet release with High Sierra fixes and updated xspec donation address to send to Mandica and current team.
Windows clients will release in coming days.

So Mandica has already totally token over the control of XSPEC?
Who developed the latest wallet release? Does it solve the sync problem for some countries ?

1. Yes.
2. mammix2
3. It is under study.

Leo Bitman
Just to be clear, XSPEC holders just need to update wallet, and that starts automatic donations?

What’s the link to the new discord?

Also, when will WISP launch and when can one claim equivalent coins?

There are no automatic donations, you can choose to donate between 0% and 100% of your 5% annual interest.

Link to Discord for XSPEC: https://discordapp.com/invite/FY7VtWK

A release date has not yet been determined, I suppose you can claim at a later date than the launch.
When we have that date, we will post it here and on Twitter.

Activity: 230
Just to be clear, XSPEC holders just need to update wallet, and that starts automatic donations?

What’s the link to the new discord?

Also, when will WISP launch and when can one claim equivalent coins?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
All Mac users!
Latest client/wallet release with High Sierra fixes and updated xspec donation address to send to Mandica and current team.

So Mandica has already totally token over the control of XSPEC?
Who developed the latest wallet release? Does it solve the sync problem for some countries ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
All Mac users!

New wallet for High Sierra is working perfectly!! Immediately set the donation bar to 50%  Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I have written a short overview over Wisp here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/wisp/wiki

None of the two projects are dead. Both are continuing into different directions. Spectre is rather professionally managed, Wisp is community managed. The price went down, but not only for Spectre but for many other coins as well. It's quite common for this time of the year. Don't panic, don't sell. HODL. Wink  You are only making losses when you sell at a low price.
Leo Bitman
Doing research?. Maybe before continuing, you should know very well what is FUD.
Yes, because there is currently a sea of FUD, using all kinds of twisted information.
In addition, from the current false information, also some media release old information,
all related to the bad of Bitcoin.You ask yourself, then how can I know the truth?.
You must use your intelligence to separate the FUD from publications that have some truth value.
With this link you can enter the XSPEC Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/FY7VtWK

Activity: 247
Spectrecoin is not Dead. This is a great project and worth to keep a eye on it. I hope there will be more releases in the future and the developement will go on. The only thing is that we need more advertising.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Thanks for the github merge. Just seen the new release, currently building at the moment  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The release date of the Wisp coin is unknown.
 In the coming days or weeks of release, there will not be a Wisp coin.
 This can be several months or six months.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
All Mac users!
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The return of the former leader is indeed a good news. I hope it will become one of the top coins of the year.
Activity: 56
Stop FUDding here and go away. This is not dead.
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
sad to see what looked like a promising project reach such a terrible end. RIP to anyone who didnt see the first forum post exposing this coin

I saw the post, ignored and suffering huge losses. Lost almost 85% of investment. Yes the people are alive but the project is dead.. 2 projects now.. if you buy xspec you get this worthless wispering ballsack coins.. with no dev..  mean same dev who collecets your donation money and doesnt do anything apart from talking. Have little hope for xspec... wisp is dead

I am an investor and this one is very risky.... i am not sayings its a scam yet.
Activity: 7
sad to see what looked like a promising project reach such a terrible end. RIP to anyone who didnt see the first forum post exposing this coin

No RIP here. XSPEC is well alive an kickin'

This coin is definitely ALIVE! You have to come to Discord to get up-to-date information about what is happening. After Mandicas return (founder of Spectrecoin) you can feel a new spirit of progress within the community. So be patient;)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
So, XSPEC is dead or not?

I had 600 XSPEC on exchange, what to do now? Any advice?

Thanks

Option 1: sell them now.
Option 2: keep them. Especially, move them to your local wallet. And wait for fork. You can get two coins soon: XSPEC and WISP.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47

No RIP here. XSPEC is well alive an kickin'
Pages:
Jump to: