Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 18. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
I bought lots for 2 dollars.

buy more at half a dollar - bring your total investment to a dollar ...then when this code hard forks.....you will have two coins for every one that you bought @$2(&all that you purchase now @ 0.50c)........ dollar cost average @ a time that you can double up

Investing in any crypto must be considered lost until you make a new transfer to your bank!

its been a long time since i heard some real value... i marked it red!

If you research crypto, you no longer want to transfer to your fiat bank.
Only if you invest in crypto, you can transfer from crypto, to your fiat bank.  Wink Cheesy

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

buy more at half a dollar - bring your total investment to a dollar ...then when this code hard forks.....you will have two coins for every one that you bought @$2(&all that you purchase now @ 0.50c)........ dollar cost average @ a time that you can double up

Investing in any crypto must be considered lost until you make a new transfer to your bank!

its been a long time since i heard some real value... i marked it red!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

It is never wise to buy so many coins at once, except if you firmly believe in the project and keep it for years .... so the decline of these 2-3 months should not influence you

It is never wise to buy more coins at a lower price to mediate the previous purchase! The currency can get to $ 3 within 3 months but it can also be that it reaches $ 0.10. Who tells you which direction will take the coin and the whole market?

If you really believe in the project keep your coins and do not sell ... only if you have other money that you do not need and you can lose then you can invest in other Xspec.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
kindergarten  Undecided

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
I wanted to write information that I took from conversations in the discord.
    I will tell you about the fact that many people, including Mandica, want to see evidence of the existence of stealth staking, or at least tell the principle of the operation of this technology.
  Many people believe that this is impossible, but at the same time they say that if stealth staking were created, then this would be a breakthrough in the development of anonymity. And since Jbg does not talk about the technical part of stealth, it's because of this, and so the FUD was made, and there must be reasons for suspicion here. You can not trust him, but it is inappropriate to speak loudly about deception and deception.
   That's what Jbg responded to the demand to show the codes or tell the principle of the technology:
    Everyone has known that stealth staking would not be explained until it was released. This was never some surprise or secret. So all donations were made in that context, and the price can be assumed to reflect that information too.
  In case you're not aware what stealth staking is (many people ask such questions (this is my remark)), then Jbg clarifies:
       it's quite simply allowing a block to be signed without revealing the identity of the signer;
(here i’ll make a remark: when using the standard PoSv3 identity of the signer is needed, as PoSv3 is based on balance to determine the probality of getting a stake reward. The higher the balance more stake reward)
        i.e. without making it possible to link it to other transactions signed by the same signer. or to put it another way, the ability to stake without revealing your identity; i.e. without allowing people to correlate your stakes to each other or to your other transactions. it's a necessary piece of a fully-private proof-of-stake coin.
    Further, Jbg explains his position about the transmission of stealth staking codes:
  We don't have the resources to develop things quickly, so we lose a massive advantage if we hand a blueprint for stealth staking to much better funded teams and with a lot of developers. And maybe this will help others teams create a stealth staking first. And then we will not be the first and will lose the advantage in this technology.
    Jbg will continue to work in the Wisp team and he assures that the source code will be open. And after Wisp releases stealth staking a feature, any similar coin can also use it. There is no way around this, since the codes will be posted on Github.
    Also this function can add to itself and XSPEC, as the community also participated in donations earlier and deserved to receive the results of its work too. And it would not be ethical to use this function only in Wisp.
    And moreover, Jbg expressed support for assisting Mandica in the future on the integration of stealth staking in the Spectrecoin project.
   Mandica will also continue to work in Xspec and will later publish a roadmap. She will work independently of Jbg and it will not build on the promises of Jbg and will develop the project based on the availability of the current version of the wallet. The rest of the development of the project, she will do according to her vision of the project. And since there is much more planned for donations, there will be funds for a large number of developers who will work on the project openly. All developers will have a reputation or a confirmed education. All results of their work will be published approximately every week and will be open. Thus, the Mandica project will be more transparent. And I think that every member of the community will be allowed to discuss both the technical part of the program and the discussion of marketing.
   Which project you choose, you decide. I will watch both projects and I will keep both coins in my portfolio or purse  Grin. If Jbg can not fulfill its promises, then maybe Mandica will improve the project, I do not know, and maybe then xspec will be better than Wisp, who knows, time will tell .....
Yes, things have happened, tangled up in two projects which is better now is no use at all, what we need now is to remain patient and continue to focus.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I wanted to write information that I took from conversations in the discord.
    I will tell you about the fact that many people, including Mandica, want to see evidence of the existence of stealth staking, or at least tell the principle of the operation of this technology.
  Many people believe that this is impossible, but at the same time they say that if stealth staking were created, then this would be a breakthrough in the development of anonymity. And since Jbg does not talk about the technical part of stealth, it's because of this, and so the FUD was made, and there must be reasons for suspicion here. You can not trust him, but it is inappropriate to speak loudly about deception and fraud.
   That's what Jbg responded to the demand to show the codes or tell the principle of the technology:
    Everyone has known that stealth staking would not be explained until it was released. This was never some surprise or secret. So all donations were made in that context, and the price can be assumed to reflect that information too.
  In case you're not aware what stealth staking is (many people ask such questions (this is my remark)), then Jbg clarifies:
       it's quite simply allowing a block to be signed without revealing the identity of the signer;
(here i’ll make a remark: when using the standard PoSv3 identity of the signer is needed, as PoSv3 is based on balance to determine the probality of getting a stake reward. The higher the balance more stake reward)
        i.e. without making it possible to link it to other transactions signed by the same signer. or to put it another way, the ability to stake without revealing your identity; i.e. without allowing people to correlate your stakes to each other or to your other transactions. it's a necessary piece of a fully-private proof-of-stake coin.
    Further, Jbg explains his position about the transmission of stealth staking codes:
  We don't have the resources to develop things quickly, so we lose a massive advantage if we hand a blueprint for stealth staking to much better funded teams and with a lot of developers. And maybe this will help others teams create a stealth staking first. And then we will not be the first and will lose the advantage in this technology.
    Jbg will continue to work in the Wisp team and he assures that the source code will be open. And after Wisp releases stealth staking a feature, any similar coin can also use it. There is no way around this, since the codes will be posted on Github.
    Also this function can add to itself and XSPEC, as the community also participated in donations earlier and deserved to receive the results of its work too. And it would not be ethical to use this function only in Wisp.
    And moreover, Jbg expressed support for assisting Mandica in the future on the integration of stealth staking in the Spectrecoin project.
   Mandica will also continue to work in Xspec and will later publish a roadmap. She will work independently of Jbg and it will not build on the promises of Jbg and will develop the project based on the availability of the current version of the wallet. The rest of the development of the project, she will do according to her vision of the project. And since there is much more planned for donations, there will be funds for a large number of developers who will work on the project openly. All developers will have a reputation or a confirmed education. All results of their work will be published approximately every week and will be open. Thus, the Mandica project will be more transparent. And I think that every member of the community will be allowed to discuss both the technical part of the program and the discussion of marketing.
   Which project you choose, you decide. I will watch both projects and I will keep both coins in my portfolio or purse  Grin. If Jbg can not fulfill its promises, then maybe Mandica will improve the project, I do not know, and maybe then xspec will be better than Wisp, who knows, time will tell .....
Activity: 308
I initially took a negative view of the information about the fork, but then listened to different sides and decided that I accept both forks.
X4s
Activity: 42
Activity: 161
I'm experiencing huge losses in XSPEC thanks to all this.

Me too. The trigger would be the volatility of BTC. What price you invested in XSpec ICO?

Dollar Cost Averaging might be a way that you can cover your losses - by diluting your initial investment

here's an A.I. prognosis of Spectrecoin's future valuation for interest sake

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/spectrecoin-prediction
X4s
Activity: 42
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
......So the dude has been planning to fork for a while... are the WISP t-shirts and coffee mugs ready?

if you're thinking the "dude" was jbg....then you would be wrong.
Actually, several of the guys in the xspec community had been planning this when they were worried @jbg was gone and bryce didn't exist.
They were even already planning to hire another dev.
But since they now think a fork is going to happen they're all licking their chops.
Life in the crypto world I guess.... Grin

So amazing the story!
Let's gamble which one will survive. XSPEC or WISP?

My bet is on "both" ... the foundation is solid and a good platform from which to implement various cryptographic, technical feature, and business enhancements.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
......So the dude has been planning to fork for a while... are the WISP t-shirts and coffee mugs ready?

Actually, several of the guys in the xspec community had been planning this when they were worried @jbg was gone and bryce didn't exist.
But since they now think a fork is going to happen they're all licking their chops.

So amazing the story!
Let's gamble which one will survive. XSPEC or WISP?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager

Activity: 29
Amnvex: you are forgetting that virtually EVERY coin plummeted to fraction of ATH after christmas-new year bubble burst.

I'm aware of that. I was *only* making a point of where, partially, value for a coin may come from.
Activity: 16
SpectreCoin will be going through changes as a result of the earlier announcement by Project Manager Mandica
This statement was released today .

IMPORTANT UPDATE

That means that if you do not update to the new version of XSPEC you will NOT be able to
deposit or withdraw XSPEC from the exchanges after the changes have been implemented.

@jbg will continue to develop under the ticker WISP and as the network splits everyone will get an
equal share of XSPEC and the new WISP. So, if you hold 1 XSPEC before the network split youwill have 1 WISP as well after. So, if you own XSPEC you will also own WISP.

I have a question about the HardFork as the network splits and  everyone will get an
equal share of XSPEC and the new WISP
Question: If I hold XSPEC coins on an exchange- will the WISP be created/ credited to my account on the exchange?

that is being discussed with cryptopia atm, but you will be safe, if you store them in your walltet.

but you needn't be worried, as there will be announcements on discord (probably also on reddit, twitter and, of course, here) in time.
SpectreCoin will be going through changes as a result of the earlier announcement by Project Manager Mandica
This statement was released today .

IMPORTANT UPDATE

That means that if you do not update to the new version of XSPEC you will NOT be able to
deposit or withdraw XSPEC from the exchanges after the changes have been implemented.

@jbg will continue to develop under the ticker WISP and as the network splits everyone will get an
equal share of XSPEC and the new WISP. So, if you hold 1 XSPEC before the network split youwill have 1 WISP as well after. So, if you own XSPEC you will also own WISP.

I have a question about the HardFork as the network splits and  everyone will get an
equal share of XSPEC and the new WISP
Question: If I hold XSPEC coins on an exchange- will the WISP be created/ credited to my account on the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
If i have my XSpec in my Wallet, how can i receive the new coins in the new upcoming Wisp Wallet ?

I think the wallet should the same, just with the different UI. So you can see your coins with your old XSPEC wallet.dat file.

With a basic fork all previous coins and tx appear in the new wallet automatically up to the blockchain fork height.

Also, this is why it's virtually impossible to hire an elite coin Dev...
Because 99% of elite coins Devs are working on their own project... or plan to ASAP.

WISP is actually a great name for an anon coin...
With "wisp of smoke" the most common English usage and kind of a short form for "whisper"...
So the dude has been planning to fork for a while... are the WISP t-shirts and coffee mugs ready?
Activity: 56
Amnvex: you are forgetting that virtually EVERY coin plummeted to fraction of ATH after christmas-new year bubble burst.
Pages:
Jump to: