Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 37. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
How does this stack up to Deeponion now that that has OBS4 and stealth addresses?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
i think one of the most important for short and long term is to get XSPEC onto a bigger exchange like binance or bittrex

I agree. It will happen eventually though, but it would be great to see the community / devs to make an effort to get it there sooner!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i think one of the most important for short and long term is to get XSPEC onto a bigger exchange like binance or bittrex
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
If SpectreCoin doesn't release more info on their game-changing stealth staking within 3 or so months, I will dump all my coins on the market before it starts crash and burning.

I'm way too wary of this whole thing with anonymous developers and promised something something.
And even with stealth staking out there's no guarantee that the price will go up a lot. It also requires user adoption and trading volume, but the dev(s) have already said they don't want to release it on big exchanges because "anonymity something something".
This coin is not just high risk but very high risk. I almost never invest in such coins and if there's still "shush hush stealth staking something something" in late April/early May and no proof of it working or even how it works, that's gonna be a huge red warning sign to get rid of everything I've invested.

It doesn't matter what everyone shills out here, I don't trust hype and I never fall for it, I only trust proof, what's delivered and my own research and analyze method.

Thats completely fine, 95% of these coins are backed by empty promises and hope. Many of which have much larger marketcaps and are simply useless tokens that run on the Ethereum blockchain. There is no reason to assert monetary value with many of these projects. Wait until the end of Q2 before you consider dumping your coins as your argument could go either way and has no backing. It would be stupid for a team so small to release this information prior to release. As someone with a legal background, I cannot stress enough how how stupid it would be for the Spectrecoin developers not to be anonymous.  Many cryptocurrencies are illegal because of the third parties relevant to them (exchanges) whereas this cryptocurrency has OBFS4 implementation and is illegal for use in many countries where using the TOR network is illegal.

But I genuinely believe the price will sufficiently increase after stealth staking has been implemented as this is an innovation cryptocurrency has yet to see. I've even funded video projects paralleling the release of this implementation. Name another cryptocurrency that has this in their roadmap? It's almost like magic and I still remember the day stealth staking was to be announced in Q3 2017, it has been a while and a working prototype is well in progress. If you have been involved in this project for as long as I have you will find the rich-list has not moved. These people are holding, and these people are serious about it. These are Bitcoin maximalists who have been here prior to 2015. This project will rank 1st in ROI for ICO's after stealth staking has been implemented and has already seen 3rd even with the tiny market cap Spectrecoin has maxed out at. We've come along way since the 68 satts ICO price.

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

Completely possible. This project has been an underdog since its birth in 2016 and now we've found a support barrier at 15k stats, (the previous all time high).
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
While all coins are flying,i'm still waiting spectrecoin to pump but what? its even losing value everyday!

All coins? About 1/4th of all coins are in the red. XSPEC is still 4 times the level it was just 7 weeks ago. And if you simply look for a pump, I can suggest you the same as I suggested the other fellow : join a pump-and-dump group.

New wallet will be out soon and major features upgrades will be available in Q2. So if you have the guts to hold, I'm sure you will be handsomely rewarded for your patience. There is no short-term game here.

Not true about 1/4th of all coins being in the red.
In top 100 only 3 coins are red and 2 of them are some shit coins which I've seen for the first time, 1 is ETC which has been pumped quite a bit in the past few days.
I have invested in 7 coins and SpectreCoin is the only one being red.
Face it, SpectreCoin is losing value because it's a very high risk coin and developers are not doing anything to help promote its future.

So you argue it's not true, because you only looked at 100 coins out of more than 1200, and out of those 100 only 3 where not red Huh Sure, buddy. Suggest you clean up your logic.

You seem to be stuck on your opinion, so just sell your coins if you truly believe it does not hold any value for you. It's as simple as that. There is a growing community around XSPEC who will gladly pick up your coins. If you truly WANT to keep holding, then with this useless FUDing you are just shooting yourself in the foot.

Out of 7 coins I mentioned before, only 1 is in top 100 (Waves).
However, your logic is flawed if you look at low market cap coins. Those coins are easily manipulated by developers and semi-rich people.

Ahmm ... there is no logical inference involved in my statement. Just stating simple verifiable facts. You said that ALL coins are up, which is verifiably untrue, as 1/4 of all tradable coins have been in the red. If you change your population (all, except easily manipulatable low market cap coins, and only including the top 100 on coinmarket cap) ... then yes. You are right, but then XSPEC is also not yet in the top 100. But then, I can also change deliberately the sample population to fit any narrative I want. That's class 101 on how to lie with statistics.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
While all coins are flying,i'm still waiting spectrecoin to pump but what? its even losing value everyday!

All coins? About 1/4th of all coins are in the red. XSPEC is still 4 times the level it was just 7 weeks ago. And if you simply look for a pump, I can suggest you the same as I suggested the other fellow : join a pump-and-dump group.

New wallet will be out soon and major features upgrades will be available in Q2. So if you have the guts to hold, I'm sure you will be handsomely rewarded for your patience. There is no short-term game here.

In top 100 only 3 coins are red and 2 of them are some shit coins which I've seen for the first time, 1 is ETC which has been pumped quite a bit in the past few days.
Face it, SpectreCoin is losing value because it's a very high risk coin and developers are not doing anything to help promote its future.

So you argue it's not true, because you only looked at 100 coins out of more than 1200, and out of those 100 only 3 where not red Huh Sure, buddy. Suggest you clean up your logic.

You seem to be stuck on your opinion, so just sell your coins if you truly believe it does not hold any value for you. It's as simple as that. There is a growing community around XSPEC who will gladly pick up your coins. If you truly WANT to keep holding, then with this useless FUDing you are just shooting yourself in the foot.

Out of 7 coins I mentioned before, only 1 is in top 100 (Waves).
However, your logic is flawed if you look at low market cap coins. Those coins are easily manipulated by developers and semi-rich people.

If SpectreCoin doesn't release more info on their game-changing stealth staking within 3 or so months, I will dump all my coins on the market before it starts crash and burning.

I'm way too wary of this whole thing with anonymous developers and promised something something.
And even with stealth staking out there's no guarantee that the price will go up a lot. It also requires user adoption and trading volume, but the dev(s) have already said they don't want to release it on big exchanges because "anonymity something something".
This coin is not just high risk but very high risk. I almost never invest in such coins and if there's still "shush hush stealth staking something something" in late April/early May and no proof of it working or even how it works, that's gonna be a huge red warning sign to get rid of everything I've invested.

It doesn't matter what everyone shills out here, I don't trust hype and I never fall for it, I only trust proof, what's delivered and my own research and analyze method.

yeah, dump & sell - Thanks Cheesy

Yeah, that type of attitude is not working on me. It's way overused on altcoin forums by people who shill a coin.
I said in 3 months. Which means you'll get either a coin 30x this price or junk. In either case, feel free to take my coins then.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

That's just the magic part of crypto coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Wait until it reaches your wallet. Usually widraw will be done to the developer token coins.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

So ignore any roadmap, and look at what is available right now. How is all of that, Dual Key Stealth Address, Ring Signatures, Transaction Splitting, Tor / OBFS4, PoS3 .... , just "hype" or "shills" if it is there, working, RIGHT NOW? You can download the wallet or the entire source code and verify every single one of these features for yourself. No hype, no shills ... but a well working product!

And if you are in this just to turn a quick buck, I suggest you join a pump-and-dump group. That would be more aligned with your objective.
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271

yeah, dump & sell - Thanks Cheesy

But no other privacy coin - NONE WHATSOEVER - has an unknown development team. Think about it: should a powerful government want to crack down on Monero or DeepOnion, for instance, they could infiltrate or even eliminate and replace the development team, since the project members are publicly known. XSPEC is protected even against such personal attacks.

Really amazing stuff, if you ask me.

monero is at a point where it has a very large community with some 200+ individuals contributing code. It would be virtually impossible at this point to track down the entire "team" and prevent somebody to fork the project and carry on. It doesn't even matter now who started it. And generally that is the best approach because to be honest tracking an individual nowadays is pretty easy. Real anonymity is very hard to achieve these days and only through very illegal means. Even then it's a matter of how hard the said government is trying to get you and if they are willing to play dirty or not

FYI there are other coins with anonymous devs (see skycoin) and it's not generally perceived as an advantage.

A large community of developers is not necessarily a good thing: aside from loss of agility and flexibility (there is a required overhead for coordination and governance to ensure the work of 200 developer are aligned), having that many developers means there will be specialization as well, which means it's possible to compromise the entire system by compromising a small group. Having 200 developers is NOT the same as having 200 levels of redundancy (which indeed would give some form of security against compromising).

And "virtually impossible" is not impossible for a government agency with pretty much unlimited resources.

Curious what you think the link is between achieving real anonymity and taking illegal actions? Why would one be related to the other?

I agree that in general and for "usual" project anonymity is a disadvantage. For the ultimate privacy, I am still convinced it's an advantage.
with the obsf4 the team have shown that they deliver their promises  Grin iĺl trust them and am happy to wait for the stealth staking Smiley

I started to get into the details of XSPEC, and the more I know about it the more I am amazed about the comprehensiveness and completeness of it's privacy features, even without stealth staking. I now truly can say and defend that it's the best privacy coin out there, even surpassing Monero. Here is the gist:

1. Sender anonymity : Ring Signatures
2. Receiver anonymity : Dual Key Stealth Address
3. Transaction privacy : Automatic Transaction Splitting
4. IP level protection : TOR based
5. Quantum resistant : Proof of Stake
6. Resistant against compromising of key individuals : identities of core team unknown

Most advanced privacy coins offer features 1 and 2, using various methods. A smaller number add either one or two of the features 3, 4 and 5. But AFAIK, none adds all 3. (Deeponion fans might claim they add all 3 features, which could be true, but they also include Proof-of-Work which introduces several vulnerabilities). But no other privacy coin - NONE WHATSOEVER - has an unknown development team. Think about it: should a powerful government want to crack down on Monero or DeepOnion, for instance, they could infiltrate or even eliminate and replace the development team, since the project members are publicly known. XSPEC is protected even against such personal attacks.

Who can share this on darknet ? It is great reklam for xspec

Any suggestions where? Have already been looking around for the right places, but did not find much.
Merit: 1
with the obsf4 the team have shown that they deliver their promises  Grin iĺl trust them and am happy to wait for the stealth staking Smiley

I started to get into the details of XSPEC, and the more I know about it the more I am amazed about the comprehensiveness and completeness of it's privacy features, even without stealth staking. I now truly can say and defend that it's the best privacy coin out there, even surpassing Monero. Here is the gist:

1. Sender anonymity : Ring Signatures
2. Receiver anonymity : Dual Key Stealth Address
3. Transaction privacy : Automatic Transaction Splitting
4. IP level protection : TOR based
5. Quantum resistant : Proof of Stake
6. Resistant against compromising of key individuals : identities of core team unknown

Most advanced privacy coins offer features 1 and 2, using various methods. A smaller number add either one or two of the features 3, 4 and 5. But AFAIK, none adds all 3. (Deeponion fans might claim they add all 3 features, which could be true, but they also include Proof-of-Work which introduces several vulnerabilities). But no other privacy coin - NONE WHATSOEVER - has an unknown development team. Think about it: should a powerful government want to crack down on Monero or DeepOnion, for instance, they could infiltrate or even eliminate and replace the development team, since the project members are publicly known. XSPEC is protected even against such personal attacks.

Who can share this on darknet ? It is great reklam for xspec
Merit: 11
But no other privacy coin - NONE WHATSOEVER - has an unknown development team. Think about it: should a powerful government want to crack down on Monero or DeepOnion, for instance, they could infiltrate or even eliminate and replace the development team, since the project members are publicly known. XSPEC is protected even against such personal attacks.

monero is at a point where it has a very large community with some 200+ individuals contributing code. It would be virtually impossible at this point to track down the entire "team" and prevent somebody to fork the project and carry on. It doesn't even matter now who started it. And generally that is the best approach because to be honest tracking an individual nowadays is pretty easy. Real anonymity is very hard to achieve these days and only through very illegal means. Even then it's a matter of how hard the said government is trying to get you and if they are willing to play dirty or not

FYI there are other coins with anonymous devs (see skycoin) and it's not generally perceived as an advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: