Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 34. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi all,
I would like to buy some spectre coins. Is there a buy/sell thread for it (i don't have an account at cryptopia)?

Sounds like a promising coin.

Cheers

Just create one?!  Huh  It takes 30 seconds.

True, but i do not recommend to buy from cryptopia untill they fix their withdraw issues. Mine has been processing for over 5 days already.

Yeah I currently am waiting for Spectre coins to be released to my wallet from Cryptopia, hopefully it is resolved soon as I've had no issues in the past. I will post back here once my coins arrive in my wallet.
Activity: 64
Why is there so much hatred for Onion on this thread? It seems everyone here wants Onion to fail...
I have both Onions and Spectres, and I hope both of them will succeed.
If you're into privacy coins, you must have a mixed portfolio, and both XSPEC and ONION are a must have. Don't put all your eggs in a single basket...
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Mail difference in SpectreCoin and onion is ....
there's a train wreck in onion's future when the dev dumps.
SpectreCoin actually has privacy AND a future.

Cooked popcorn and waiting for the end of the Aero drop bow-spectacle will be fun.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Mail difference in SpectreCoin and onion is ....

+1
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Main difference in SpectreCoin and onion is ....
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Good to see more and more onion guys making the switch from deep opnion to spectrecoin. finally the whole cryptocommunity grows up.

if you are referring to me I'm not switching anything. Don't flatter yourself. I hold over 15 coins atm, more then half of them being privacy coins: xspec, onion, nav, privx, particl, zero, ....

Switching implies all eggs in one basket which is stupid. If you are doing that, stop and think.

there are only 2kinds of ppl would say that onion is a privacy coin:
1.idiots and plain stupid
2.beggars and slaves

your category including in both groups.

Amen
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Good to see more and more onion guys making the switch from deep opnion to spectrecoin. finally the whole cryptocommunity grows up.
I have some spectres, but I have more onions because there was no ICO and it has a max supply of 25 million (and an airdrop).  Spectre had an ICO and has no max supply, which is two big downers for me.

onions does not has max supply as well,and onoins team got most of the airdrop coins back to their own fake accounts(more than 80%).
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
I have some spectres, but I have more onions because there was no ICO and it has a max supply of 25 million (and an airdrop).  Spectre had an ICO and has no max supply, which is two big downers for me.

A big downer for me is you being too ignorant to see your hypocracy... the reason you having more crying onions then xspec is the fact that you have begged for it.. see the rules for onion airdrop.. almost sold your soul for a few onions... everytime i read those DO rules to get airdrops.. i feel sorry for every person with that signature.. we make a deal. If you put my company name + slogan in your signature, at least write 5 positive messages about it each week, with minimum of 80 characters, buy my products, register to our newsletter, work for at least 5 hours a week on a non-paid basis.. you have a chance to be awarded 20 xpec a month.. what you waiting for?!

Well while I don't own any Onions now, the airdrop was quite lucrative. I joined for the airdrop and got about 550 Onion on the first airdrop. Then I went to their website to look for a tutorial where to store them. On the official page, tutorial forum, there was an online wallet. I thought it was an official wallet so I sent my coins to it and got disqualified from receiving new airdrops and also the wallet was a scam and the owner ran away with all my Onions.
My fault for not realizing this before (but I was still new to crypto), but fuck the Onion developers for allowing a random person to post a scam wallet tutorial on the official page. That was not a professional move at all.
Funny thing is those 550 Onions would've been worth $2500 today and $10.000 when it was at its peak. And I would've probably gotten a lot more because I wouldn't be disqualified.
Oh well, lesson learned.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500

if you are referring to me I'm not switching anything. Don't flatter yourself. I hold over 15 coins atm, more then half of them being privacy coins: xspec, onion, nav, privx, particl, zero, ....

Switching implies all eggs in one basket which is stupid. If you are doing that, stop and think.

there are only 2kinds of ppl would say that onion is a privacy coin:
1.idiots and plain stupid
2.beggars and slaves

your category including in both groups.
anc
Activity: 10
Hi all,
I would like to buy some spectre coins. Is there a buy/sell thread for it (i don't have an account at cryptopia)?

Cheers

True, but i do not recommend to buy from cryptopia untill they fix their withdraw issues. Mine has been processing for over 5 days already.
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
I have some spectres, but I have more onions because there was no ICO and it has a max supply of 25 million (and an airdrop).  Spectre had an ICO and has no max supply, which is two big downers for me.

A big downer for me is you being too ignorant to see your hypocracy... the reason you having more crying onions then xspec is the fact that you have begged for it.. see the rules for onion airdrop.. almost sold your soul for a few onions... everytime i read those DO rules to get airdrops.. i feel sorry for every person with that signature.. we make a deal. If you put my company name + slogan in your signature, at least write 5 positive messages about it each week, with minimum of 80 characters, buy my products, register to our newsletter, work for at least 5 hours a week on a non-paid basis.. you have a chance to be awarded 20 xpec a month.. what you waiting for?!
Activity: 520
Merit: 123

Nice starter pack, got the Onion signature and everything. Don't forget the broken English!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Hi all,

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
We are waiting for v1.4 wallet for a really long time. When will it come to be real?
When I used v1.3.3, the wallet is blocked by Chinese Great Wall firewall.
@jbg said he can help solve the sync problem in new wallet.
However, I can't sync yet with the new v1.3.5 and v1.3.6.
I asked in the discord but have no response.

Thanks for reporting, I wasn't able to sync while using obfs4 either. We'll look into it, please don't give up raising this problem until it is solved!  Smiley

There are a lot of messages in Discord, just ask from time to time ... or create a Github ticket if you like. https://github.com/XSPECOfficial/spectre

Thank you for response. I am patient as a long term investors. I expect that the dev can help solve these and provide a good wallet for the whole world.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

The initial supply is 20million and the annual stake is much less (2%?)
The ICO is small.
Your two reasons are not so real.
Activity: 53
You do know how much was raised from the ICO? Just $16k. Not $16 million, just $16,000. The current devs are now community funded (first in Aug 2017) and now by taking a proportion of optional staking rewards.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

you must have been the coolest guy i've ever seen... Roll Eyes

15 coins, all 3 coins each... you are the type of guy, that can't choose between kitkat, mars, milkyway, Bounty, M&M, twix, smarties, Bros, snickers and lion ? or you just havn't the skills to choose properly and just divide everything over everything... that's what i mean by.. very cool guy

It's not that I can't pick good ones, but it's just not worth the risk of going all and picking the one dud. As long as most of the picks are good you can afford a couple of losses without much stress. It's called a portfolio and it's the only way sound investing can be done. Picking one and going all in is gambling. Doesn't matter that you have pocket aces if you haven't see the other 3 cards mate.
Activity: 29
Hi all,

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: