Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 49. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
SpectreCoin. Thank.  Grin
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman

Ladies and gentlemen, this wallet works perfectly. The future is Spectrocoin.

Do you use?  :  Googlo  or  Google
                 SpectroCoin or SpectreCoin
  Grin

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
Very good new:
You can continue trade SpectreCoin
in Nova Echange
     Smiley  Cheesy  Grin                                                                                 
-----------------------------------------------------------
" 2018-01-14 14:23 - Nova will NOT close its doors!
Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all! "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XSPEC/

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
Do any one use the Mac wallet?
I can't open the v.1.3.5 wallet on Mac.
The wallet crashed when opening.
Does anyone have the similar case?

It kept failing on my Mac El Capitan on 1.3.4 and 1.3.5, but after re-downloading for the 3rd time, I tried to open, it failed (Spectre quit unexpectedlt). But then I checked the sha256, tried to open Spectre again and it worked! Not sure why or how, but it finally did!  Cheesy

Looks pretty neat too! Great job devs!  Cool
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
everybody seems to be positive about this coin, shouldn't it be listed on some more exchanges??!!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
I'm not a Mac user but are you running the latest version of that v1.3.5?
It came out yesterday.....
from the Slack announcments page at 1:07 pm est
"After a short delay due to a Qt packaging issue, a working v1.3.5 Mac binary is now available at
https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/v1.3.5"

otherwise join us in Slack...link in my sig
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Wallet works fine for me. Was able to sync it after a few hours. Good UI as well.
Activity: 6
I just heard of XSPEC a few days go and now I bought a few, looking forward to see how it will perform in 2018. It sure sounds promising.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Activity: 7
I believe this year XSPEC will show its potential. Price is quiet stable and ppl are holding it patiently that also should prove that our community trust XSPEC. It is definitely a coin for the future. Xspec just need a bit more time and a bit more publicity to drastically increase.
legendary
This project needs marketing very much. More people should know about Xspec.

Which is exactly why you should tell folks that are in the circles you run in.
Word of mouth is  how SpectreCoin [xspec] has grown as it has.
please without "shilling" but letting them know about its tech and its future.
Activity: 183
This project needs marketing very much. More people should know about Xspec.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
After reading your website introduction, Stealth Addresses is what I look forward to, it should be coming soon

We already have stealth addresses and stealth transactions since version 1!  Cool  The only things that are still to do are making them the default (which has some backwards compatibility problems, for example with exchanges) and staking on private balances. But you can already use all these things!
legendary
Well, its certainly more private.  Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
After reading your website introduction, Stealth Addresses is what I look forward to, it should be coming soon

Your Stealth features, already released and coming soon, make me think spectrecoin is the real bitcoin, haha
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 2

Ladies and gentlemen, this wallet works perfectly. The future is Spectrocoin.
Activity: 183
legendary
v1.3.5 works just fine  Cool
Activity: 20
So you registered 3 new accounts today (00500X, Adolf2018, DeltaCodeX) to tell everyone? Do you think it's more credible what you write if you do so? What a lame try.
Pages:
Jump to: