Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 47. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 5
sockpuppet of wosch76
Add it to COSS exchange?

Decentralized exchange + privacy coin is a good combo Grin

decentralized exchanges will rise in volume in 2018
I would like to see it on cryptobridge as well
https://crypto-bridge.org/
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how to find my Spectre wallet Private Key? Thanks.
Go to options/debug/console. Type in "dumpprivkey Address or public key".

This will show you your private key.

On request, "dumpprivkey Address" issues a private key, but on request "dumpprivkey public key" answers "Invalid SpectreCoin address (code -5)". Why is that?
because as far as i understand it you gotta insert your wallet adress (also called "public key") instead of the word "adress" or "public key".
so type in: "dumpprivkey "

I certainly did so
Activity: 164
Merit: 71
Looks like the only active dev right now is jbg.  What is jbg's background?

Someone who knows what he's doing backwards-and-forwards (and is methodical and meticulous) from what I've seen.  Let the evidence/product speak for itself; he shouldn't be compelled to produce an extensive curriculum vitae nor should the public renown of the dev be the main motivating factor regarding a privacy coin.  How many Monero developers are widely/publicly known, for example? 
Activity: 1
Looks like the only active dev right now is jbg.  What is jbg's background?
Activity: 146
Merit: 1

On request, "dumpprivkey Address" issues a private key, but on request "dumpprivkey public key" answers "Invalid SpectreCoin address (code -5)". Why is that?
because as far as i understand it you gotta insert your wallet adress (also called "public key") instead of the word "adress" or "public key".
so type in: "dumpprivkey "

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Add it to COSS exchange?

Decentralized exchange + privacy coin is a good combo Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
The new exchange - https://coinhouse.eu/markets/
I'm sure it's easy to add our coin
Activity: 12
i set up the desktop wallet today (on windows) and also received my coins from the exchange but it doesn't start staking.
i have waited the whole day now but it just doesn't stake.
in the options menu the "enable staking" is checked.
and the lock button in the upper right corner is also turned to orange (for staking only).
what else could be the reason for not staking?

Hover over staking-symbol. What does it say? Coins take about 8 hours to mature.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
i set up the desktop wallet today (on windows) and also received my coins from the exchange but it doesn't start staking.
i have waited the whole day now but it just doesn't stake.
in the options menu the "enable staking" is checked.
and the lock button in the upper right corner is also turned to orange (for staking only).
what else could be the reason for not staking?
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Can this coin get a little shill?! i mean, sure its the real private coin, but damn its so underrated and underrepresented.  like seriously? only 88mm cap?!
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
For Mac users:
The current version is 1.3.5 if a correction is made before the major version 1.4.0, this should be called 1.3.6 as it will only affect Mac users.

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
Talking myself into a large position here. Do you think we'll see verge-like returns?

Your question can be answered, if you enter to Slack and then from there to an appropriate conversation channel: (off-topic).

http://slack.spectreproject.io/

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Talking myself into a large position here. Do you think we'll see verge-like returns?
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
Do any one use the Mac wallet?
I can't open the v.1.3.5 wallet on Mac.
The wallet crashed when opening.
Does anyone have the similar case?

It kept failing on my Mac El Capitan on 1.3.4 and 1.3.5, but after re-downloading for the 3rd time, I tried to open, it failed (Spectre quit unexpectedlt). But then I checked the sha256, tried to open Spectre again and it worked! Not sure why or how, but it finally did!  Cheesy

Looks pretty neat too! Great job devs!  Cool
UPDATE: After about 24 hours of trying to stake, the 1.3.5 wallet "Spectre quit unexpectedly" every 4 to 7 hours. Again many Mac users are having this issue on 1.3.5.

After chatting on Slack, @jbg advised to go back to 1.3.3 and use that as it is stable on Mac... Saving private keys and going back to 1.3.3 now...

https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/v1.3.3

Thanks Shinryuu0  Smiley

It turns out it was pointless to go down to 1.3.3. The dev thought I was on working 1.3.3 before, but it turns out if a Mac user was already crashing on 1.3.4 then then he will also crash on 1.3.3. So i came back to 1.3.5 and now waiting for 1.3.6 or 1.4.

So what's wrong with Mac wallet?

The suggestion is to go back to the old version v1.3.3?

The problem is the connection problem with v1.3.3.

Go back to 1.3.3 if it used to work on your Mac and 1.3.5 doesn't. Otherwise use 1.3.5 but wait for 1.3.6 or 1.4 for staking

What connection problem?
Is anybody here? Is the bounty company still going on?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

It kept failing on my Mac El Capitan on 1.3.4 and 1.3.5, but after re-downloading for the 3rd time, I tried to open, it failed (Spectre quit unexpectedlt). But then I checked the sha256, tried to open Spectre again and it worked! Not sure why or how, but it finally did!  Cheesy

UPDATE: After about 24 hours of trying to stake, the 1.3.5 wallet "Spectre quit unexpectedly" every 4 to 7 hours. Again many Mac users are having this issue on 1.3.5.

After chatting on Slack, @jbg advised to go back to 1.3.3 and use that as it is stable on Mac... Saving private keys and going back to 1.3.3 now...

Thanks Shinryuu0  Smiley

It turns out it was pointless to go down to 1.3.3. The dev thought I was on working 1.3.3 before, but it turns out if a Mac user was already crashing on 1.3.4 then then he will also crash on 1.3.3. So i came back to 1.3.5 and now waiting for 1.3.6 or 1.4.

So what's wrong with Mac wallet?

The suggestion is to go back to the old version v1.3.3?

The problem is the connection problem with v1.3.3.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

Thanks Shinryuu0  Smiley

Activity: 20

Pages:
Jump to: