Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 51. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Not my fault you can't read between the lines.

I however have no idea why you feel the constant need to insult. You may be compensating for something or are simply too salty because of your losses ...I don't know. I asked a simple question because I wanted to hear the opinion (or a confirmation of my thoughts) of others. EleanorZ gave me the answer I was hoping for. Now go and find somebody else to pick on. We are not in high-school anymore.

That's because we are on Bitcointalk, welcome!  Grin  They don't mean it personally, the best thing to do is just to get used to it ...

And btw. I am very happy about the new 1.3.5 release, I have updated the wiki with the newest info: https://altcoinwiki.org/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
We survive
Congratulations all Xspec holders
We will be vwry happy $ this year
Strong coin + strong tech + strong holders = big profits
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I bought into XSPEC at a price lower than the current price, yet i still believe that XSPEC is BY FAR the most undervalued coin in the entire market, and no, it is not the only coin i hold. The market will obviously recover and boom again and i think it sets up perfectly for XSPEC to hit 100, with other privacy coins crashing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
I do wonder though why the drop in XSPEC has been so large in comparison to bitcoin and most other alts. My best alts had a 15% drop, average I would say it was 25% and XPEC had 43%.

Do you own whats in your signature? This was taken from CMC just afew minutes ago and the last figure is 7 day, which is about when nearly coin on cMC started dropping

256   DeepOnion   ONION   $39,918,686   $8.30   4,808,420   $434,801   -7.70%   -20.81%   -52.69%

225   Spectrecoin   XSPEC   $48,518,211   $2.33   20,785,264 *   $363,740   -4.84%   -23.42%   -48.69%

So please take your onion hat and your fud elsewhere

what fud? I said XSPEC dropped 43%. Your quote says 48%. Is there anything unreal in what I said? Where is the hostility coming and comparisons with DO? I never started such a comparison for obvious reasons which I'm not willing to go into. If you are smart then you know why.

And yes, I also own some DO, in a portfolio of around 10 coins (you can guess which from my posts very easily). What I said is still true and XSPEC has taken a bigger hit then most coins and I was curious why. You will always find somebody that got it worse but that doesn't make it any better. I don't want to turn a simple fact/observation in a useless debate over which coin is better and whose d is bigger.

Men, sell all your coins, and go find yourself a job (its safer and for your ability better) ..... can't you read a chart ? read it again...... "if you are smart then you know" no we don't know... tell us...

I feel like a grandpa explaining abc to a 2 year old now.. go to trending "gainers/losers" and you ll see that from 1 to 30 THAT MEANS ALL COIN/TOKENS listed there in 7 days decreased varying from 92 to 67%.....

Again, maybe you should consider reading more patiently, or quit this game and like i said find yourself another job...

I however have no idea why you feel the constant need to insult. You may be compensating for something or are simply too salty because of your losses ...I don't know. I asked a simple question because I wanted to hear the opinion (or a confirmation of my thoughts) of others. EleanorZ gave me the answer I was hoping for. Now go and find somebody else to pick on. We are not in high-school anymore.

it seems to me that high-school is still far away for you. don't matter but proper reading should answer most of your questions... first read, if its not clear then ask. sounds simple but for many too difficult...
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I do wonder though why the drop in XSPEC has been so large in comparison to bitcoin and most other alts. My best alts had a 15% drop, average I would say it was 25% and XPEC had 43%.

Do you own whats in your signature? This was taken from CMC just afew minutes ago and the last figure is 7 day, which is about when nearly coin on cMC started dropping

256   DeepOnion   ONION   $39,918,686   $8.30   4,808,420   $434,801   -7.70%   -20.81%   -52.69%

225   Spectrecoin   XSPEC   $48,518,211   $2.33   20,785,264 *   $363,740   -4.84%   -23.42%   -48.69%

what fud? I said XSPEC dropped 43%. Your quote says 48%. Is there anything unreal in what I said? Where is the hostility coming and comparisons with DO? I never started such a comparison for obvious reasons which I'm not willing to go into. If you are smart then you know why.

And yes, I also own some DO, in a portfolio of around 10 coins (you can guess which from my posts very easily). What I said is still true and XSPEC has taken a bigger hit then most coins and I was curious why. You will always find somebody that got it worse but that doesn't make it any better. I don't want to turn a simple fact/observation in a useless debate over which coin is better and whose d is bigger.

Men, sell all your coins, and go find yourself a job (its safer and for your ability better) ..... can't you read a chart ? read it again...... "if you are smart then you know" no we don't know... tell us...

I feel like a grandpa explaining abc to a 2 year old now.. go to trending "gainers/losers" and you ll see that from 1 to 30 THAT MEANS ALL COIN/TOKENS listed there in 7 days decreased varying from 92 to 67%.....

Again, maybe you should consider reading more patiently, or quit this game and like i said find yourself another job...

Activity: 359
Merit: 270

In crashes, money retreats toward 'safer' bets, where safe is defined in terms of existing market adoption, history, and overall investor 'comfort'. XSPEC has lots of promise but a) it was due for a correction after the initial pump, which was already taking place slowly before the crash accelerated it, and b) it's a younger, still relatively unknown project being developed by a small team, so it doesn't yet inspire investor confidence the way, say, ETH or (in the privacy world) XMR do. That doesn't mean XSPEC won't ultimately earn that confidence, just that, when an investor is looking for a life raft while drowning in a sea of red, the big names look more buoyant. But, also, c) XSPEC actually hasn't really done that badly at all considering it is still so unknown (XSPEC is down ~55% over 7 days, vs. ~40% for ETH and XMR), so there's reason for optimism here too.

Hi, I'd like to install the wallet, but when try it give error. It's not compatible with my windows 7 ultimate? I did download spectre-1.3.5-win64.

Can you define the error?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi, I'd like to install the wallet, but when try it give error. It's not compatible with my windows 7 ultimate? I did download spectre-1.3.5-win64.

Go cry with your onions somewhere in a corner where nobody can see you...

as far as the new updated wallet, it's great. BUT maybe the timing could be better.. as i do understand that is had to come out earlier to satisfy the holders.
legendary

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Great job!! Time to buy more  Grin
Will this stop dipping? cryptocurrency are done

Explain why you believe they are done.

If you just expect markets to ever only go up, you obviously do not have any experience in the real world out there. Corrections and fluctuations happen always. But the crypto movement cannot be stopped.

So stop getting crazy over an expected dip (it's the January dip anyway .... Chinese New Year and all that). Has happened consistently in the last 4 years in crypto)

Merit: 47

Explain why you believe they are done.

If you just expect markets to ever only go up, you obviously do not have any experience in the real world out there. Corrections and fluctuations happen always. But the crypto movement cannot be stopped.

So stop getting crazy over an expected dip (it's the January dip anyway .... Chinese New Year and all that). Has happened consistently in the last 4 years in crypto)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
This is a great project, but it's a pity that I missed the good project, now feel very regret.
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Sweet. looks great! =)
legendary
New wallet is available for Win 64.
mac later today.
please use this link.
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Can anyboday share the Link to 1.3.4 for Max osx? I cannot find it on github

Binaries are not released yet; you can either compile it yourself, or wait for 1.3.5. The reason for the lack of an official binary release is a Qt4 issue on Windoze systems.

Can I say Holy Shit?

I wait for 4 months for v1.3.4. And now there is no binaries. Kidding me? I am a noob and compilation is hard to me.

v1.3.5? Another several months? OMG!

You not only can say 'Holy Shit', you did say 'Holy Shit'. Gold star.

But seriously, what do you want them to do--release a sub-par product when something happens that's out of their control? Windows 1.3.5 binaries will be there when the release is stable and public; in the meantime your coins are perfectly happy hanging out in 1.3.3 for a few days longer if you don't want to compile.

Secondly, no-one said anything about 'another several months':

ok thanks, dont know how to compile it, so ill wait... how long from now?

Until it is finished, jbg never gives fixed dates. Think 1-2 weeks.

Of course it's not ideal, but it is what it is. Complaining isn't going to speed it up.

Edit: Aaaaand now the 1.3.5 binaries have been released and are working very nicely. No more 'Holy Shits' needed!
Pages:
Jump to: