Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 45. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Is there a white paper?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
where can i find more information about how to use the wallet?

Uhm ... just ask? It should be pretty obvious if you have used any other coin wallet before. If there is anything unclear, just ask. We will have a new wallet somewhere in February anyway, but I'm always happy to help! Smiley
Coin Mage
Is anyone having syncing issues with the new Mac wallet, I have noticed a red bar that will pop up in the top right corner, if I hover over the bar it reads something along the lines of wallet out of sync, catching up to current block. I have only noticed it doing this since updating to the new wallet. I have also had 6 of 7 of my last stakes "generated but not accepted stakes". Could this be due to the syncing issue I am having??

Any help is much appreciated

The red bar thing is called syncing, it's a good thing!  Cheesy

What "generated but not accepted" means, you can look up here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/crypto-intro-guide/wiki/Proof-of-Stake#why-is-my-stake-conflicted-or-not-accepted

Note that you won't be staking until your wallet is fully synced.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
new wallet 1.3.5 is working very well now thanks to the team and jbg. Expecting very good things and growth in 2018

How do you work out for it?
My Mac wallet always crashed when opening.
That's annoying me... Angry Angry

Just go back to version 1.3.3 or the one that worked well before.
The revision of the software can be simple, but it can also be so complicated that it is not worth spending
so much time in a smaller version, when a larger version will soon be released: 1.4.0 and it may no longer have this incompatibility with MAC. It is my opinion.
Anyway, the devs now work intensely on this problem.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
new wallet 1.3.5 is working very well now thanks to the team and jbg. Expecting very good things and growth in 2018

How do you work out for it?
My Mac wallet always crashed when opening.
That's annoying me... Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Today I saw the system of "Merit", I investigated and that's why today I decided
to give my points to the people who post in this thread.
So, if you want my points, write here and give me some Merit for this.
Roll Eyes  Shocked  Grin

100 merit for 20 xspec ?   Wink Grin

That's a good deal. I can pay for that!  Grin Grin Grin

I only have 62 sendable merit in total.

But I don't know what is the purpose of Merit system.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Sold my XSPEC at $5, but im buying them back when price is under $2.
Wallet is really good compared to other privacy coins and the TOR stuff is great if you are behind some major firewalls =China

What makes you think it will ever drop below 2$ again?

It has weathered the recent BTC dip very well. All the major new "bad" news (regulations, scams, ...) have been out there since a while, so a further massive downward correction is much less likely than an upswing, in particular with the Chinese New Year soon behind us.

Yeah I think this is a good one.

If you want to sell a large volume I'd like to buy a large volume-happy to negotiate a transaction if you're interested. Anyone?
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
Wallet is really good compared to other privacy coins and the TOR stuff is great if you are behind some major firewalls =China

What makes you think it will ever drop below 2$ again?

It has weathered the recent BTC dip very well. All the major new "bad" news (regulations, scams, ...) have been out there since a while, so a further massive downward correction is much less likely than an upswing, in particular with the Chinese New Year soon behind us.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
where can i find more information about how to use the wallet?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is anyone having syncing issues with the new Mac wallet, I have noticed a red bar that will pop up in the top right corner, if I hover over the bar it reads something along the lines of wallet out of sync, catching up to current block. I have only noticed it doing this since updating to the new wallet. I have also had 6 of 7 of my last stakes "generated but not accepted stakes". Could this be due to the syncing issue I am having??

Any help is much appreciated
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Coin Mage
Been looking for an investment for my kids

O.O

Ok good luck, I'm sure this is a good long-term investment.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Do You plan to enter in binance that year?

Maybe it is happened soon
Activity: 109
Been looking for an investment for my kids and this seems to be the one. I hope it pays off for them. Sounds like you guys know what your doing. I just hope i do. Wallet works fine and i am already staking. Good luck team will check back to see how its going. Cool
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
Do You plan to enter in binance that year?
Coin Mage
Hi Guys, I want to ask about spectrecoin wallet.
I haven´t downloaded it yet so here is my question.
If I open my wallet for staking, the wallet must be "running" all the time.
When someone unauthorised gets to the computer does he have the possibility to transfer the funds or is it "locked"?

Thanks

You can encrypt your wallet and "unlock [it] for staking", which means that the GUI will not allow making transactions unless the password is given.
Activity: 23
Hi Guys, I want to ask about spectrecoin wallet.
I haven´t downloaded it yet so here is my question.
If I open my wallet for staking, the wallet must be "running" all the time.
When someone unauthorised gets to the computer does he have the possibility to transfer the funds or is it "locked"?

Thanks
Activity: 14
Hi, I recently found out about Spectrecoin and will gladly exchange my Zec for Spectrecoin. I Wish to steady development and growth.
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
Today I saw the system of "Merit", I investigated and that's why today I decided
Roll Eyes  Shocked  Grin

Thus is, to the old account trade, we now add the point trade.
I still do not think this improves the quality of the posts.

it certainly won't add any value to this thread, nor the develepment of your product, nor the credibility of any account...
i asumed a little sarcasm wouldn't hurt anbody
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
Roll Eyes  Shocked  Grin

Thus is, to the old account trade, we now add the point trade.
I still do not think this improves the quality of the posts.
Pages:
Jump to: