Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 46. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 20
Today I saw the system of "Merit", I investigated and that's why today I decided
to give my points to the people who post in this thread.
So, if you want my points, write here and give me some Merit for this.
Roll Eyes  Shocked  Grin

100 merit for 20 xspec ?   Wink Grin
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
Today I saw the system of "Merit", I investigated and that's why today I decided
to give my points to the people who post in this thread.
So, if you want my points, write here and give me some Merit for this.
Roll Eyes  Shocked  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
sockpuppet of wosch76
Add it to COSS exchange?

Decentralized exchange + privacy coin is a good combo Grin

decentralized exchanges will rise in volume in 2018
I would like to see it on cryptobridge as well
https://crypto-bridge.org/
no need to be on bittrex or other big exchanges.
spectre should focus on decentralized exchanges.
It doesn't make sense to trade a privacy coin on exchanges with detailed KYC requirements.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I´m staking since several Days with the new 1.3.5.0 - working fine - but it is normal that i received every time the same size stake?? Always the same amount.

Yes, this is called PoS v3.  Wink  The reward is roughly ~2 XSPEC, a little bit more.

With PoS v2 you have varying rewards.
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
I´m staking since several Days with the new 1.3.5.0 - working fine - but it is normal that i received every time the same size stake?? Always the same amount.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Can a founder or other senior member of this project PM me please, I’m a large holder and need to discuss something privately.

Thanks!

Hi nemwanderer, please join Discord or Slack, where you can PM jbg, Beachguy or me, or anyone else you like. Wink

You can find the Slack invite link in the ANN. Discord is not linked there yet, you can find all the invite links (including Discord) on the Coinwiki: https://altcoinwiki.org/en/SpectreCoin#Project_links
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Can a founder or other senior member of this project PM me please, I’m a large holder and need to discuss something privately.

Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
What a beautifull day on Xspec holders life
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
I read the entire thread of the forum, I think this is a unique project and it will be very popular this year.
Now all the old people recognize the cryptocurrency and many will want to hide their income, anonymously send money.
This will lead to a great demand for this coin and the price I'm sure will not gradually increase, the price will rise exponentially !!!

agree, but not until the stealth staking come out... so it will take some while.. but finally will come!
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
I read the entire thread of the forum, I think this is a unique project and it will be very popular this year.
Now all the old people recognize the cryptocurrency and many will want to hide their income, anonymously send money.
This will lead to a great demand for this coin and the price I'm sure will not gradually increase, the price will rise exponentially !!!
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
simple question: XSPEC is a cripto that used tor for stay anonymus. this fact makes it difficult to be listed in bigger and bester exchange. or i'm wrong?

Yes certain big exchanges requires the devs to share there personal info in order for the coin to get listed .So dont expect spectre to bet listed on bittrex ever  Grin

What difference does that make? I'm not interested in a privacy coin to keep the developers identity private.
If he wanted to stay anonymous, why even create this coin? Could've just stayed as nobody.

Every coin need recognition for success.
If this kind of attitude persists I probably will dump my SpectreCoin once it goes back to the same price I purchased it at.

How about Bitcoin? Satoshi Nakamoto certainly didn't want his identity revealed even after success probably relevant to to that of a nobel prize. JBG is anonymous for legal reasons. I certainly wouldn't want to put my face next to the only cryptocurrency that works in TOR blocked regions. Cryptography and Identity could not be more polar opposite. Think about it.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Bitcoin was the first. It didn't have any competition, it didn't need to be promoted. It was the new shit. SpectreCoin is a privacy coin in a sea of privacy coins.

What difference does that make? I'm not interested in a privacy coin to keep the developers identity private.
If he wanted to stay anonymous, why even create this coin? Could've just stayed as nobody.

If this kind of attitude persists I probably will dump my SpectreCoin once it goes back to the same price I purchased it at.

There's more than one way to define success. Verge, for example, has been successful from an investment perspective, yet arguably has been very unsuccessful at being a good privacy coin. Who knows how it will do in the longer term once the hype dies down.

As has been said many times on this forum, XSPEC is trying to let the product speak for itself, for better and for worse. This means that it will take longer for the product to develop and gain users based on reputation alone, which can be frustrating for short-term investors. It is what it is.

The quality of a privacy coin doesn't matter if nobody is willing to use it.
The short or long term makes no difference. If people see this as a long-term coin, great, but remember, if this is used as an excuse for not promoting the coin, not attempting to move it more by getting it on better exchanges, and crawling development, then people will get bored of holding it.
There will be other privacy coins which will have better tech, will be better promoted, people will jump ship and we will end up with a dead coin.

Heres what is very important to recognize about the Spectrecoin roadmap. Spectrecoin is the only POS cryptocurrency that aims to release default stealth address staking. This means the richlisst will become irrelevant and the blockchain will become obsolete. Many people don't understand just how significant this is in cryptocurrency. This means, for all we know, 1 address could be staking 99% of the supply and 1% could be on exchanges for trading. Whether this is the case or not, no one will know. We will know the amount in circulation but have no idea where the supply is coming from. People are starting to criticize Spectrecoin for this being almost too magical to be true. Now that jbg is getting funding from 1.3.5, the Q2 release of this update is really not too far away. Whether your willing to take the risk and hold on till then is your choice, but if this update is made, we will see a $100 coin and a milestone in cryptocurrency and Spectrecoin will be the best anonymous cryptocurrency, hands down.

If you can name a POS coin that has this in their pipeline, please let me know. You can't, because there isn't. This type of anonymity is unheard of.
Great, reasoned response. Totally agree with You.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
simple question: XSPEC is a cripto that used tor for stay anonymus. this fact makes it difficult to be listed in bigger and bester exchange. or i'm wrong?

Yes certain big exchanges requires the devs to share there personal info in order for the coin to get listed .So dont expect spectre to bet listed on bittrex ever  Grin

How about Bitcoin? Satoshi Nakamoto certainly didn't want his identity revealed even after success probably relevant to to that of a nobel prize. JBG is anonymous for legal reasons. I certainly wouldn't want to put my face next to the only cryptocurrency that works in TOR blocked regions. Cryptography and Identity could not be more polar opposite. Think about it.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Bitcoin was the first. It didn't have any competition, it didn't need to be promoted. It was the new shit. SpectreCoin is a privacy coin in a sea of privacy coins.

There's more than one way to define success. Verge, for example, has been successful from an investment perspective, yet arguably has been very unsuccessful at being a good privacy coin. Who knows how it will do in the longer term once the hype dies down.

As has been said many times on this forum, XSPEC is trying to let the product speak for itself, for better and for worse. This means that it will take longer for the product to develop and gain users based on reputation alone, which can be frustrating for short-term investors. It is what it is.

The short or long term makes no difference. If people see this as a long-term coin, great, but remember, if this is used as an excuse for not promoting the coin, not attempting to move it more by getting it on better exchanges, and crawling development, then people will get bored of holding it.
There will be other privacy coins which will have better tech, will be better promoted, people will jump ship and we will end up with a dead coin.

Heres what is very important to recognize about the Spectrecoin roadmap. Spectrecoin is the only POS cryptocurrency that aims to release default stealth address staking. This means the richlisst will become irrelevant and the blockchain will become obsolete. Many people don't understand just how significant this is in cryptocurrency. This means, for all we know, 1 address could be staking 99% of the supply and 1% could be on exchanges for trading. Whether this is the case or not, no one will know. We will know the amount in circulation but have no idea where the supply is coming from. People are starting to criticize Spectrecoin for this being almost too magical to be true. Now that jbg is getting funding from 1.3.5, the Q2 release of this update is really not too far away. Whether your willing to take the risk and hold on till then is your choice, but if this update is made, we will see a $100 coin and a milestone in cryptocurrency and Spectrecoin will be the best anonymous cryptocurrency, hands down.

If you can name a POS coin that has this in their pipeline, please let me know. You can't, because there isn't. This type of anonymity is unheard of.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Yes certain big exchanges requires the devs to share there personal info in order for the coin to get listed .So dont expect spectre to bet listed on bittrex ever  Grin

Activity: 359
Merit: 270

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

Yes certain big exchanges requires the devs to share there personal info in order for the coin to get listed .So dont expect spectre to bet listed on bittrex ever  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

Activity: 121
new wallet 1.3.5 is working very well now thanks to the team and jbg. Expecting very good things and growth in 2018
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
Activity: 125
Looks like the only active dev right now is jbg.  What is jbg's background?

they are two, JBG and another dev (I think bryce is his name) who is a skilled cryptographer. He is working in the background, no social media acivities as I know.
JBG as lead dev has many years experience in software development. you can meet him in slack.
Pages:
Jump to: