Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 55. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Time to buy more Xspec $$
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Good Work !
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Here's the latest on the upcoming Windows release

"As you are probably all aware, testing discovered some issues with the v1.3.4 binaries just before they were due for release. Specifically, we seem to be triggering a bug in Qt4 on the Windows 64-bit platform. We can't release the binaries with this problem, and Qt4 is no longer maintained (v1.4 was to be our migration to Qt5). Bryce and I have got together at his place in the Arctic north to come up with a solution. Yesterday we backported part of the Qt5 migration from v1.4, and we've verified that this solves the problem. We now need to backport a couple of other small changes that this migration requires, and do some testing. This release will get a new version number (v1.3.5) due to the significant additional changes compared to v1.3.4. And you all get Qt5 much earlier than expected!

We expect to make the release in the coming days and will give regular updates about progress."
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Please consider my offer to anyone wishing to get paid to make videos for Spectrecoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27108855
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Maybe we dont need new Exchange, but, its too many dificul, too many...
We will only get the real target, US$ 100,00 more, with a new Exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Can this be purchased on binance?

No. Such a private coin, like XSPEC, is not designed for exchanges which KYC are necessary.
It's the same that there is no Bittrex for XSPEC.

Sound not good, but it's true. 

And it's totally fine. We don't need many exchanges to be successful. Look at ETN - hovering around top 50, and it's only on Cryptopia. Oyster Pearl - Cryptopia coin.

We just need to spread awareness of this coin. At least, we should keep this discussion board very active.

We definitely don't need to be on Bittrex, I agree.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

No. Such a private coin, like XSPEC, is not designed for exchanges which KYC are necessary.
It's the same that there is no Bittrex for XSPEC.

Sound not good, but it's true. 
Activity: 107
Activity: 121
Hi Guys, any updates on the 1.3.4 wallet? Should be live on the 9th but website still shows 1.3.3 since September.

The release is already on Github; Binaries are currently being built.  Cool There was a problem with leveldb compatibility (that's the reason for the delay) but it has been fixed. Binaries should come out today I would guess.

Any update here? Still nothing to download on github..
Activity: 55
Spectrecoin has some of the best devs with some exciting features planned. I expect it to have a strong move as those that have had money in projects like verge look for other options.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Spread the word about spectrecoin!

https://twitter.com/BoonsterX/status/951504630751494144

tweet and retweet guys! share more especially to crypto influencers

Hi all, retweet this and spread the message. If we get the attention of crypto influencers, the word about spectre will spread

No, dont do it yet! I still need some time to buy more XSPEC!  Grin
Activity: 132
Great project. To be honest I'm still surprised why it is so cheap. He 2 heads veshe technically, monero. now capitalization of 90 million despite the fact that not even traded on major exchanges. After you run the crypto currency exchange on the net Spectr need to get on BInance and billion of added very easily achievable
You do not need to be surprised because there is more space because there is no violence in the mainstream platform
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Great project. To be honest I'm still surprised why it is so cheap. He 2 heads veshe technically, monero. now capitalization of 90 million despite the fact that not even traded on major exchanges. After you run the crypto currency exchange on the net Spectr need to get on BInance and billion of added very easily achievable
Activity: 1
great idea!  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Spread the word about spectrecoin!

https://twitter.com/BoonsterX/status/951504630751494144

tweet and retweet guys! share more especially to crypto influencers

Hi all, retweet this and spread the message. If we get the attention of crypto influencers, the word about spectre will spread
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Wow, this coin will add Tor support to its wallet, good future for this coin, and the price goes to normal as usual.

I have already sold all my coin to the market for only 6000satoshi, the price won't go back to normal.

'Normal'  Roll Eyes
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
Lookout World...Spectrecoin [xspec] is on the move!

Can someone explain to me why someone put so much work into this great picture, and not even displaying it on the homepage of their own website ?
(you should be proud of the achievements so far guys!! show the world your capability! (Add the picture)

As far as i know tech guys will never be good in marketing, as marketing guys will never be good in tech.... the problem arise when men is not capable/willing to
learn the aspects of economy which are needed to succeed.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Wow, this coin will add Tor support to its wallet, good future for this coin, and the price goes to normal as usual.

I have already sold all my coin to the market for only 6000satoshi, the price won't go back to normal.

This coin was running exclusively on the Tor network since the first day.  Roll Eyes  You should better research about the coins you are investing in!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: