Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 77. (Read 94854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Like to welcome all the recent newcomers to the SpectreCoin [xspec] Slack community, and the newer Reddit and telegram groups as well. We appreciate your interest and support to this project that's starting to emerge as people realize its tech is superior.....and is poised to get even better. A year old now and the best is yet to come.

To save you a little time and answer some questions....please have a look at these links.

And WELCOME ALL....come join us!
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hey guys quick question, I sign up to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz bought some XSPEC installed the Wallet on my Windows 10 computer. I have sent a few coins to my wallets address and nothing still syncing. does it take a while the first time to sync? Ive set up my self in the wallet and all looks ok just syncing still.

Version: v1.3.3.0 -g

it's a common bug, you need to go into the debug option in the wallet and manually add the nodes.

Check this page for the solution https://github.com/bitcoinx2/spectre/wiki/FAQ#7-i-have-zero-connections

Thanks you kindly I have 5 coins in there Smiley

Also what's the best way once I got enough to sell and put into my bank account?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I like that this price surge is happening even before the release of 1.4. Who knows what will happen when we get a completely new and awesome wallet?  Cheesy
Activity: 246

Closing in on $1 USD.

No promises or official confirmation has been given but the updated version of the wallet - 1.3.4 (bugfix release) looks like it is going to land in the next week.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey guys quick question, I sign up to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz bought some XSPEC installed the Wallet on my Windows 10 computer. I have sent a few coins to my wallets address and nothing still syncing. does it take a while the first time to sync? Ive set up my self in the wallet and all looks ok just syncing still.

it's a common bug, you need to go into the debug option in the wallet and manually add the nodes.

Check this page for the solution https://github.com/bitcoinx2/spectre/wiki/FAQ#7-i-have-zero-connections
Activity: 148

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
XSPEC Heading to $1 by tomorrow. 
$5 and than $10.  It'll be 10x, imo.  Privacy coin is the new thing now.  And not too many folks know about this sleeper coin.
Herd is coming.

You absolutely right, they actually have the tech that some of this faux privacy coins tout about

Everyone is after the shiny hyped coins leaving behind the real gems in the process. Till date, XSPEC is one the best privacy coin ever launched. This is a hidden goldmine

Totally agreed. Hold and get rewards.
Activity: 55
It is not bad for a coin with hardly any marketing. Imagine what could happen if it was in the media more often and the new update has been released.
I agree about the update. If this market went up and lasted but a moment those like Me which cannot transfer their coin from the wallet would greatly miss out. I'm not saying this is a flash pump not am I anticipating selling. I would be sad though if it hit $10. No, correction. I would be pissed on the missed opportunity.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
It is not bad for a coin with hardly any marketing. Imagine what could happen if it was in the media more often and the new update has been released.
Activity: 15
$5 and than $10.  It'll be 10x, imo.  Privacy coin is the new thing now.  And not too many folks know about this sleeper coin.
Herd is coming.

You absolutely right, they actually have the tech that some of this faux privacy coins tout about

Everyone is after the shiny hyped coins leaving behind the real gems in the process. Till date, XSPEC is one the best privacy coin ever launched. This is a hidden goldmine
Activity: 83
Herd is coming.

Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Herd is coming.

I sure hope you're right bro
Activity: 128
Herd is coming.
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Activity: 89
Merit: 12
I'm keeping an eye on XSPEC. Now that my byteball is going up, might sink some more into this. Was disheartening to look at cryptopia and see balance .15 btc when I sunk 1 btc a few months ago based on some guy on 4chan  Roll Eyes
Activity: 161
Great to see it finally going up  Smiley, still too low imo

Didn't I mentioned it's heading to $5 - $10.   
Privacy coin is in and this coin has it all.

I agree future looks great, though I am a bit hesitant to jump in right after big value increases.
Activity: 128

Didn't I mentioned it's heading to $5 - $10.   
Privacy coin is in and this coin has it all.
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
A nice decentralized exchange will be nice.
Pages:
Jump to: