Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 79. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hey guys

Wanting to purchase some of these coons. I use a Australian site called coinspot is anywhere i can purchase these coins thar pretty easy to deposit my funds via AUD and receive the coins?

no AUD/XSPEC pair for the moment. The solution is to transfer BTC to cryptopia, or other altcoins (LTC, ETH ...) that you will sell against BTC and buy XSPEC with.

Thank you signed up to Crytopia.co.nz i belive it is. Awaiting vercation before i can deposit money sp buy coins. This coin and deep onion look really good.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks interesting worth a check
Activity: 39
Hey guys

Wanting to purchase some of these coons. I use a Australian site called coinspot is anywhere i can purchase these coins thar pretty easy to deposit my funds via AUD and receive the coins?

no AUD/XSPEC pair for the moment. The solution is to transfer BTC to cryptopia, or other altcoins (LTC, ETH ...) that you will sell against BTC and buy XSPEC with.
Activity: 148
Hey guys

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Spectreproject’s Weekly Summary
Saturday, December 2nd – Saturday, December 9th

Our Slack community continues to grow - Gandhalf, Fodrigo, Fuster, Erik, ROD, moogy, Cointek, Spectreiscool, Maniz, snova, Smith, iipe, Darean, YoloCat, JacksonD44, vrapo, HMG Creative, Patrick W, ethereumfan297, Matt, Hari K, barryo, Gajoo, naruto,  lqwmvmwvm, Maximus, Shaun Ho, Luffy69, and beetfarmer

Now 1006 members….exciting news indeed.

Developer  Nutz and Bolts - Things are starting to move along, @jbg said “While 1.4 development continues, we will make an interim release v1.3.4 this week (after testing) with a nodelist update (to resolve a recurring difficulty that new users have), a Tor update and some other minor fixes.”
This will make a good bridge as we move towards v1.4. 

On bisq news….@jbg has the info needed to make sure the bisq integration will not be a problem when we go stealth-by-default, which can cause problems for a decentralized exchanges, and he reports the pull request has been submitted to bisq. We should be live after their next update. We’ll keep everyone up to date.

Finally on v1.4….the patience shown by everyone is appreciated as we move towards this groundbreaking release that no other coin has.

SpectreCoin Community News - I’m not sure where he gets all his energy but, the russian dynamo known as @rkh has finished his design of the new website. Most of you have seen the sample pages….its pinned in the marketing channel.  I’m also happy to report its design was approved by @jbg , our project manager, and is now in the coding stage. With the holiday season here it will most likely be in early 2018 before it’s active.
Next time you see him give him a High Five for his great work!

The Reddit community has grown by almost 50% this past week…Largely from the efforts of the newly formed Spectre-20_Club started up by Razorbeam. His group was formed on the heels of last weeks proposal of @rkh covered in the newsletter. @rkh had listed 5 BitCoinTalk threads in Slack where members could contribute and promote SpectreCoin. Razorbeam took it a step further by starting this group.Currently its is 14 a member group (as of this writing) and devotes 5 minutes a day with a targeted marketing campaign to Reddit, Bitcointalk and other forums and groups to make them aware of our great project SpectreCoin [xspec] and counter the FUD and misinformation that is sometimes  out there in crypto-space.This coordination and sharing of information really multiplies their impact. And has brought many new members to our community.

This a great example of  “word of mouth” marketing and its power that we’ve been talking about and it’s very exciting to see it in action. Here’s a HUGE THANK YOU for all of your efforts and if anyone would like to become a part of it…. contact Razorbeam and I’m sure he’ll welcome you to join.

As we approach 2018 SpectreCoin [xspec] is poised to explode on the crypto scene with a bang!

Personal note - I’m going to be taking some time off the next two weeks for some rest, holiday travel and celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary. I’ll be around but, not as much as usual.  There will still be newsletters in this time period.

Enjoy the ride!

Beachguy

“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”

- Henry Ford  1863-1947
Activity: 23
Yay!

What do you mean by independent website?
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
Best anon crypto IMHO.

I realise that most effort is put into the tech dev, but I had to dig the web to ascertain that for myself. It would be great to have all the info available on the site.

Thanks for comment. Yes, that is real, now we work so that in the year 2018 we have more presence on the web.
An improved official website, and possibly an independent website to complement. We are working with a lot of encouragement.

Activity: 23
Best anon crypto IMHO.

I realise that most effort is put into the tech dev, but I had to dig the web to ascertain that for myself. It would be great to have all the info available on the site.
Activity: 246
How much Progress is there with the new wallet 1.4? ( in percentages ) My coins are sitting unused and unstaked around and i would love them transfer them in the near future

don't know but the development commits to github for xspec are whirling away and were updated about 5 hours ago. I think a bugfix is coming to 1.3.x first and then 1.4.

https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/commits/master
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
No need to let that hold you up.....all the wallets stake.  Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
How much Progress is there with the new wallet 1.4? ( in percentages ) My coins are sitting unused and unstaked around and i would love them transfer them in the near future
Activity: 70
Really neat to see the features this coin is supporting, just sold some LTC to get into it, don't forget to stake!
Activity: 53
There is a lot of traction in this coin, planned developments to come in v1.4 (wallet upgrade) and v2.0 (default stealth addresses, stealth staking) and mobile staking.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I interesting this is one of the best performing ICO ever and the project has failed to gain significant traction, I think what the project is lacking is a good marketing team to help drive the project forward
Activity: 71
Wow, isn't this covered by the open source license somehow?

At least, we should make some noise on their forum about this. I have already joined the conversation there:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25935141
TokenPay has already collected 42 BTC in 6 hours for selling "their" coins for more than 2$ each.

We could also go to their Twitter: https://twitter.com/tokenpay

I am new here, so I don't really want to dictate what to do in the defense of SpectreCoin, but this really smells like injustice. Besides, I invested in SpectreCoin, and I believe it is in our interest to come up with this now. Later they could even use the argument against us that why we didn't say anything?

thank you. just spoke the truth in their ann Cheesy
Activity: 71
my wallet's been syncinc for more than a week and still nothing! i've restarted the program over and over again, it's never finished Huh

You must add nodes taken from this updated list:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!network
Copy from: node list

Exactly. For a step-by-step guide, see here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/spectre/wiki/FAQ#6-i-have-zero-connections

nice thank you! my pc crashed and the wallet could not connect anymore. was searching for hours till i found this guide. now working fine Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 17
Callisto Network (CLO)
For what is my public key?

Can I stake this coin.

Is there somewhere a calculator for staking.
How much min should I have?

Check it out: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/spectre/wiki/FAQ#8-how-can-i-stake
Activity: 658
For what is my public key?

Can I stake this coin.

Is there somewhere a calculator for staking.
How much min should I have?
Activity: 13
I have 1 adress and 1 public key.

What is the difference between them `?

Coins I should send to my "adress" ?

Thanks
Yes, send coins to your address*
Activity: 658
I have 1 adress and 1 public key.

What is the difference between them `?