Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 78. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
whens bittrex ? Wink
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Wow, great breakout today. I imagine big things are around the corner. I dont follow dev progress as this is one of my smaller bags but hopefully we can hit a new usd ATH ... still a tiny cap

I think it's headed to $5 - $10 imo.  Privacy coin is in and this privacy coin has the best features.

$5 - $10 would be awesome  Grin
what the price now? if very cheap now, i should buy some and holding to the price!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Twice since November the wallet doesn't since. Instructions described above do not work.
When dies the Interim version wallet release?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
excuse me guys, i have a problem with the wallet desktop, it dosn't connect whit tor network... i saw a video and say it that the wallet connect automatically in the tor network but the wallet say : 0 connections to spectrecoin  network. what can i do?? sorry for my bad english

https://github.com/bitcoinx2/spectre/wiki/FAQ#7-i-have-zero-connections
Activity: 69
Wow, great breakout today. I imagine big things are around the corner. I dont follow dev progress as this is one of my smaller bags but hopefully we can hit a new usd ATH ... still a tiny cap

I think it's headed to $5 - $10 imo.  Privacy coin is in and this privacy coin has the best features.

$5 - $10 would be awesome  Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
[...] Its is going to bomb, and take XSPEC with it. [...]

That word...I do not think it means what you think it means...

Wink
i assume bomb and explode are similar in russian ? Smiley

Yep

Gee, still cant believe we're priced 10mills with our tech nowadays
v1.4 will make you forget that
Prepare your coinmarketcap screenshots to tell a story

this may be due to the lack of marketing that has, most of it is commercialized in cryptopia, when it arrives at bittrex or poloniex (houses of greater volume and recognition)
we will see that xspec will reach the clouds, if you keep moving forward with your project in this way.

Activity: 356
Merit: 12
excuse me guys, i have a problem with the wallet desktop, it dosn't connect whit tor network... i saw a video and say it that the wallet connect automatically in the tor network but the wallet say : 0 connections to spectrecoin  network. what can i do?? sorry for my bad english
Activity: 7
Hi guys, I am new here.

I was checking spectre coin website, I saw that it is updated.

But I realized that before the update on the site, there were a release for hardware wallets like ledger and trezor.

Will there be a release for hardware wallets like ledger and trezor or is it cancelled?

Regards.
Activity: 128

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Wink

Yep

Gee, still cant believe we're priced 10mills with our tech nowadays
v1.4 will make you forget that
Prepare your coinmarketcap screenshots to tell a story
Activity: 168
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

Not sure where we are now peoples but I just up voted on altcoins.io  after reading the above article.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
You sell coins on 5 wallets, but all I read is bad comments about all of these exchanges?
Activity: 246

Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Activity: 256
I interesting this is one of the best performing ICO ever and the project has failed to gain significant traction, I think what the project is lacking is a good marketing team to help drive the project forward

The community has come together rather spontaneously in the last couple weeks for the purpose of getting this coin some heightened visibility, in advance of the very exciting upcoming releases (1.4 and 2.0), and a grassroots awareness campaign is now underway.  We are already starting to see results, and it is only going to get better.
Activity: 359
Merit: 270

Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
That is freaking amazing news! I'm so stoked for the Bisq listing! Any idea what the date of this release is?
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Things are starting to move along, @jbg said “While 1.4 development continues, we will make an interim release v1.3.4 this week

great news!

On bisq news….@jbg has the info needed to make sure the bisq integration will not be a problem when we go stealth-by-default, which can cause problems for a decentralized exchanges, and he reports the pull request has been submitted to bisq. We should be live after their next update.

wow - that could be a bigger positive than it seems at first glance.

Personal note - I’m going to be taking some time off the next two weeks for some rest, holiday travel and celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary.

Congratulations!

BISQ is starting to get notoriety for its excellence. I ve heard from several resources opinions that it is awesome. That means only one thing. Its is going to bomb, and take XSPEC with it.
Regarding BISQ and XSPEC integration - here are the words of the man himself

Activity: 246

Things are starting to move along, @jbg said “While 1.4 development continues, we will make an interim release v1.3.4 this week

great news!

On bisq news….@jbg has the info needed to make sure the bisq integration will not be a problem when we go stealth-by-default, which can cause problems for a decentralized exchanges, and he reports the pull request has been submitted to bisq. We should be live after their next update.

wow - that could be a bigger positive than it seems at first glance.

Personal note - I’m going to be taking some time off the next two weeks for some rest, holiday travel and celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary.

Congratulations!
Pages:
Jump to: