Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 94. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Yea make a discord channel, thats whats cool today.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Also u guys are suffering with lack of advertising .I have loyal fanatical  twitter fans (plus the use of my own coin)  .For a fee i can get the word out about  spec no problem  .If you can design a nice twitter banner and for the  right price i get the word out for you  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Things are quite good Thanks.....why do you think SpectreCoin , with over 850 Slack community members, is being dumped by
people in the original ico that had around 75 participants.

The fact that you made an unwarranted "seat of the pants" comment.
You will find unfounded "sarcastic" and fud posts are met with the same.
That's NOT the way to be welcomed to any project on BtCT.

all altcoins or suffering a price declines at moment due to the bitcoin fork that is happening
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
how do you like the new name "MESH"?

The name of Spectrecoin will probably not change in the foreseeable future. So far there has no striking reason come up why a change would be absolutely necessary. And you should only do a name change in such cases.
Activity: 85
What a bunch of jokers, no idea how to manage a project. Blew a one year lead and now just saying not our fault. One look at their website shows how serious the devs are and how much time they put into the project.

Go crawl back into your hole with your 10 other members and write beautiful code which no one will ever use, while the rest of the world moves forward.

Hoping to see someone also take Xspec and Spectrecoin and then you will put another notice and go back to your hole.

Did not notice this is a moderated thread, go ahead delete this comment and silence it like others who raise any issue.Also suggested
new name: Molecoin
[/quote]
Nice try! Wink  But the price won't go lower than this. If you want to participate, just buy now and take the profits.

And welcome to bitcointalk, game over!
[/quote]

how do you like the new name "MESH"?
I understand that you guys are probably involved in making this coin succeed, i mean no offense to you. I mean people believe what they want to believe, therefore these 75 participants each 250k coin s on average is way too much for me to blieve that these chunks being dumped are not 75% whales still shitting on us who truly believe in this project. I would guess that some of these whales got couple of millions. And the rule of thumb is whale = malicious activity as of my experience.

Past cannot be changed, so not really a problem of current dev team, but it doesnt change the fact this project still has pretty bad tumor to get rid of, which IMO is only possible by true investor injection. Coin which "investors" act like devs exit scamming dumping their premine isnt something to be proud of. My personal opinion is that this coin would have been 1 dollar at least by now if certain entities havent been actively dumping.
Coin Mage
Damn, xspec is being dumped all the fcking time probably by the same people over and over again not giving it a break. Are still the ICO ivestors bags that full? I mean this project would be great if only certain counterproductive "investors" werent here to damage the shit out of its value because they cannot wait until it reaches a solid value and wanna finance their expensive holidays. Sorry for toxic words, but to me toxic words suit just well when used to describe toxic people/actions.

Economy is competely damaged by the low number of ICO participants. Such a pitty.

Hi rptr!  Smiley You are right that price went down like 50% during the past month, but that could have many different reasons ... but nobody can know whether ICO investors are among the people who are selling or not, except the people themselves who are selling.

Economy is competely damaged by the low number of ICO participants. Such a pitty.

Now this is a pretty significant claim, because we cannot change the past, and the original number of ICO investors back then will never change in the future. If you claim that the Spectrecoin economy is "completely damaged" by this, that would mean that it will stay damaged for all time, which I doubt. I don't even see it damaged right now, the economy is alive and running!  Smiley

So many people, especially people who are new to crypto, are freaking out about the price swings ... just relax. What matters is a project's progress, the price will always swing. The lower the price, the heavier the swings. You cannot predict it or find someone guilty of it... it just happens.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Things are quite good Thanks.....why do you think SpectreCoin , with over 850 Slack community members, is being dumped by
people in the original ico that had around 75 participants.

The fact that you made an unwarranted "seat of the pants" comment.
You will find unfounded "sarcastic" and fud posts are met with the same.
That's NOT the way to be welcomed to any project on BtCT.

Wow, another newbie that seems to have some kind of power and insight of being able to know who's selling.  Roll Eyes
That's pretty incredible.

Please would you mind to elaborate on how things really are, of course unless you were serious and not sarcastic. Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Wow, another newbie that seems to have some kind of power and insight of being able to know who's selling.  Roll Eyes
That's pretty incredible.

Damn, xspec is being dumped all the fcking time probably by the same people over and over again not giving it a break. Are still the ICO ivestors bags that full? I mean this project would be great if only certain counterproductive "investors" werent here to damage the shit out of its value because they cannot wait until it reaches a solid value and wanna finance their expensive holidays. Sorry for toxic words, but to me toxic words suit just well when used to describe toxic people/actions.

Coin Mage
what platforms do you use on your token?

What do you mean? Your question doesn't make much sense to me. Huh What kind of platforms?

Also this is not a token but a full-fledged crypto-currency.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
It is quite funny how some people like to spread fud, well they have a right to their opinion let wait and see
Coin Mage
Monero with over 15,278,662 M token is trading close to $86.50 with Market Cap 1.3  plus Billion $
PIVX with  almost 54,589,273  M coins is trading around $3.13 with Market Cap almost $170.6 Plus Million $
Zcash with 2,497,356 M coin is trading around $236.60 with Market Cap around $590,884,478 Million $
And Spectrecoin with  20,785,264 Million coins is trading around $0.291940 with Market Cap around $6,068,050 Million $.
It is very strange how Market works. SpectreCoin with Tor+obfs4 layer of security is supposed to challenge any competitor.

Yes, here is how the market works: It is based on confidence. Confidence depends on a lot of variables, among them:
  • The time it has existed
  • the quality of the solutions
  • being widely known

We are still relatively young (1) and are not widely known yet (3). Regarding (2), the underlying tech is good, but we still have some bugs in the current wallet, and the tech is being improved as well (ring signature system).

(1) will solve itself as time continues.
(2) will be partially fixed with wallet version 1.4, and the next version 2.0 which will maybe come out in January 2018 that brings an improved ring signature system.
(3) is a matter of marketing, which works best when (2) is already fulfilled, so that we get positive publicity instead of negative.

Taking it together, it will still take some time until we see the price going to the next level. What is required is ongoing development and marketing once we have a robust wallet, which should be the case soon with v1.4.

Btw. the Tor+OBFS4 thing is easy to understand, but it's not the greatest accomplishment ever that sets us apart. Cheesy The real deal is the combination of that with ring signatures.
Monero with over 15,278,662 M token is trading close to $86.50 with Market Cap 1.3  plus Billion $
PIVX with  almost 54,589,273  M coins is trading around $3.13 with Market Cap almost $170.6 Plus Million $
Zcash with 2,497,356 M coin is trading around $236.60 with Market Cap around $590,884,478 Million $
And Spectrecoin with  20,785,264 Million coins is trading around $0.291940 with Market Cap around $6,068,050 Million $.
It is very strange how Market works. SpectreCoin with Tor+obfs4 layer of security is supposed to challenge any competitor.

legendary

@game-over
A one post newbie  full of  FUD.....seriously?

I think I'll leave it up just for ever body to laugh at.....
as an example of what someone who is so ashamed of themselves they create a sock puppet account to spew their hate
because they have no guts to use their own.

Who pissed in your corn flakes?
Coin Mage
What a bunch of jokers, no idea how to manage a project. Blew a one year lead and now just saying not our fault. One look at their website shows how serious the devs are and how much time they put into the project.

Go crawl back into your hole with your 10 other members and write beautiful code which no one will ever use, while the rest of the world moves forward.

Hoping to see someone also take Xspec and Spectrecoin and then you will put another notice and go back to your hole.

Did not notice this is a moderated thread, go ahead delete this comment and silence it like others who raise any issue.Also suggested new name: Molecoin

Nice try! Wink  But the price won't go lower than this. If you want to participate, just buy now and take the profits.

And welcome to bitcointalk, game over!
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Quote from: game-over link=topic=2103301.msg23651888#msg23651888 date=1509161388
[/quote

Did not notice this is a moderated thread, go ahead delete this comment and silence it like others who raise any issue.Also suggested new name: Molecoin

Welcome to Bitcointalk, glad our 10 member presence was so significant that you dedicated your first post and account creation to us. I’m flattered, thank you.
 On a technical point of view, Spectrecoin seems to have all the elements necessary to compete with the best and also Coin Structure is great. Money flow is missing and it is the essence in creating higher Market Cap and Visibility. Getting listed on quality Exchanges like Bittrex, Binance and so on will help. Maybe name change / Rebranding? Moxxxo dark ? or some word which is very catchy and easy to remember could help creating visibility, magic or luck. Let us Hope things will turn around
. Good luck to all of us.
Activity: 1
Courtesy Notice
Spectrecoin [xspec]  and the website   Spectreproject is NOT launching an ICO under the name spec  and is not associated in any way, shape or form.

The group spectre.ai is launching an ERC20 token with the ticker [spec] for an exchange project that they hope to produce in the future. They were well aware of the existence of  Spectrecoin and [xspec] that is a privacy coin project....and that it launched in late November/ early December of last year 2016.

They proceeded with their plans anyway, ignoring our requests to reconsider and taking the position that they were somehow "entitled"
to do as they wish.

This has led to some confusion and people coming here and our Slack community asking about tokens.
We regret this and want the crypto currency world to know this is not our fault.

In closing, we would advise extreme caution for anyone thinking of joining a group that has so little consideration for another long time exisitng project, as well as the danger  brought on by the proliferation of ethereum token projects. Especially one that has not even provided a working product.

The failure rate of these projects is extremely high. You may want to start your research here.

https://www.coindesk.com/icos-dumb-money-ethereums-ethical-dilemma/

Pages:
Jump to: