Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 89. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0.565866 (21.63%)
0.00007763 BTC (18.01%)

Because segwit2x got cancelled this coin price can increase rapidly. Now people more interested with altcoin because the price now very cheap and have big potential to increase
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Its been a solid day....lots of new people joining.  Grin
Activity: 140
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0.565866 (21.63%)
0.00007763 BTC (18.01%)

Activity: 630
The interesting part of that newsletter which can easily be missed is where it says "website development". Does this mean a revamp with fancy graphics or will it just have some updated news?

It is much more than that, but you should not talk in much detail about what is being planned (designing).
The truth is this: sure will come, I can not say when. I know, we need it now, but just patience.
We are a small and growing group, but we have a lot of enthusiasm.  Smiley Cheesy Grin

I hope it will be soon as the privacy coin market is starting to get crowded so this one needs to get more established before others overtake. Lots of potential in this coin so lets see what it can do!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
man good news i see Smiley

looking forward for 2018.

if you guys really release the smartphone staking wallet this project will skyrocket. i mean even big players like aeternity can't handle it
The interesting part of that newsletter which can easily be missed is where it says "website development". Does this mean a revamp with fancy graphics or will it just have some updated news?

It is much more than that, but you should not talk in much detail about what is being planned (designing).
The truth is this: sure will come, I can not say when. I know, we need it now, but just patience.
We are a small and growing group, but we have a lot of enthusiasm.  Smiley Cheesy Grin

Enthusiasm and activity are very important!
I'm in the project because I believe in it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman

Activity: 84
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
This means that there will be a completely new site with a multi-language support.
But the main principles will be preserved, namely not to track users and ensure the fast operation of the site.
Activity: 630
All of the updates are refreshing to see. Its nice being able to easily track the progression of a project through the dev's directly.
It is very important that the project is being improved! develops daily that makes me very happy!
Activity: 83
All of the updates are refreshing to see. Its nice being able to easily track the progression of a project through the dev's directly.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Spectreproject’s Weekly Summary
Saturday, October 28th – Saturday, November 4th
First we welcome …. the new members to our growing  SpectreProject  Slack community bringing us to 892 members!

XD_101, Abramov, nw, tuuxe, Mez, ttufekci, Flickerwisp, oronekimo, Sergei, Zinur, jay, Dixit, Dom.d, Rabbit, lokesh, William Spencer, Jsmee, nn3388, Arno, Mahesh, Laney , sinbik, Big Flo, Mike Khan, Kaptainkosher420, Cryptopar, Ophiucus, marqc, and Billy the Crypto

Developer News - @jbg and @brycel have been hard at it and @jbg checked in this morning just in time to make this weeks news.

1.4 development work continues, it's a big job but it's looking good. I will need at least another week to complete everything, but code will start going up on github soon, and close to release some test builds will go to a few people in the community for feedback.”

The following from our Slack general_xspec_only channel….

Previews will happen soon, when it's stable enough I will seed a test build to some of the longer-time community members for feedback, and then probably one beta to the entire community for the more daring souls to try out, and then release soon after that.

He also cleared up a few things about what’s in the upcoming v1.4

hopefully these test builds will happen in a week or so, but i'll update again soon.
v1.4 has a completely revamped UI (rewritten from the ground up), and a new funding mechanism for the devs that allows users to donate part of their staking to ongoing development. There are some improvements under the hood, but stealth address staking is _not_ part of 1.4 (nor was it ever claimed to be). it will be in the next version. Work is already ongoing on making stealth addresses the default and making staking of them possible, but it will not be in 1.4.
There are three steps here: 1. improve stealth transactions with a merging/splitting algorithm that improves robustness, 2. implement staking of stealth balances, 3. make stealth transactions the default.
(1) was originally going to be in 1.4 but needs some extra time so it will be in the next version. (2) and (3) were never going to be in 1.4.
Probably we will do (1) and (2) together in the next version, which we might call 2.0 :wink:

Weekly Wrap Up - There’s more going on behind the scenes with marketing,translations and website development. The Slack channel has always been our first and most active place to stay up to date. The twitter, reddit and new telegram are getting more active every day.

It appears the bisq.io Decentralized Exchange will be ready later this week. If you would like to download its client and get familiar with it you can do that here

The focus now is the upcoming v1.4 client. After that …..who knows what SpectreCoin [xspec]….already a working privacy coin with more features than most….can achieve.

I would advise new comers to check out the OP and weekly update section on bitcointalk to “catch up” on things. This should answer many of your questions.

We are approaching the first birthday of the SpectreCoin launch…..so be thinking of
Any fun way to celebrate!

Beachguy

Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.”
                                                                                                                                - Elon Musk           

man i love this project.

legit devs, nice community, stable growth, nice pos reward.

keep on guys! it's time to change the game in 2018 Wink

I see how the developers work.
In 2018 there will be a very popular project, I'm sure of it!
I buy this coin every day !!!
Activity: 71
man i love this project.

legit devs, nice community, stable growth, nice pos reward.

keep on guys! it's time to change the game in 2018 Wink
I see today has gone up by about 20%, wow, insist on always bring something in return, a beautiful day began.This is a perfect lines,come on, upupup...
We have stable and calm growth, predictable!
Very good!
Activity: 147
I see today has gone up by about 20%, wow, insist on always bring something in return, a beautiful day began.This is a perfect lines,come on, upupup...
Have a nice day.
Activity: 87
Project has been in an orderly way to move forward, and have been keeping good development, the volume on the cryptopia very steady, waiting for the further plan.
Pages:
Jump to: