Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 93. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
In my opinion this coin feels pretty good. It got x5 for the last couple of weeks and the correction was quite small comparing to other coins.A correction is not a bad thing though -- other people will use this chance to buy the coin while it's relatively cheap and the price will go up.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
in abbreviated form it is only more convenient to call spec, xspec - it is inconvenient (for Russian people at least)
Activity: 8
Excellent coin and project name, nothing needs to be changed
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
I know  Spectrecoin is focused on privacy ( Private Ledger). Will it also give the option to use Public Ledger? Suppose the client wants to write off tax Expense. In future, hopefully, Spectrecoin can venture out to offer Private Smart contracts too.  

Thanks for comment. It is not a subject of luck, the vision of this project is to be a very easy to use system,
so to speak, according to the well-known design rule: "Stupid keep it simple".
Yes, of course it will keep the Public Ledger, because it is necessary in the exchanges.
If you want, with the Public Ledger you can cancel your taxes. That does not require a smart contract.
This project is not intended to be used by the public administration of the states,
it is for people who of these latest technologies, many only know a smartphone, but they need to send remittances anonymously.
Activity: 66
I know  Spectrecoin is focused on privacy ( Private Ledger). Will it also give the option to use Public Ledger? Suppose the client wants to write off tax Expense. In future, hopefully, Spectrecoin can venture out to offer Private Smart contracts too.   
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
That´s very amazing news the V1.4 will be probably released in the next week. Right now they testing it and squashing the last bugs. Spectrecoin has a bright future. Great time to crab some more.

This coin i think very interesting for long term investment because circulating supply not much only about 20 millions. When they have released the V1.4 maybe this coin price can growing rapidly
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
That´s very amazing news the V1.4 will be probably released in the next week. Right now they testing it and squashing the last bugs. Spectrecoin has a bright future. Great time to crab some more.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
@yoweir333

欢迎

Good to see a Mandarin speaker here. Have you tried using Spectrecoin in China?
Activity: 64
Leo Bitman
Livecoin Update: OK 100% OK  Roll Eyes
Leo Bitman
what platforms do you use on your token?
We have our own platform, the Spectrecoin network.
It had its origin in the Bitcoin network.
(in the period 2012-2014).
Activity: 56
what platforms do you use on your token?
Leo Bitman
So are we looking at around mid November for the 1.4 release or is it likely to be in December for this new update?

Being optimistic, it should be launched in the first half of November,
if we take into account that it was scheduled for the end of October.
Activity: 630
So are we looking at around mid November for the 1.4 release or is it likely to be in December for this new update?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Although Ive had no issues with Cryptopia....your experience is why we're excited about listing on https://bisq.network/
Activity: 66
Heads up Nova Exchange Users!

From News at Nova Exchange
Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable.

More than two weeks ago I moved some ETH coin to NOVA to buy Spectrecoin. Till now my deposited ETH coins was not credited to my Wallet. They are not transparent. I know this is not the place to discuss this matter. But I just thought to share my painful experience.

Activity: 140
Hi, I did installed the wallet yesterday and did buy some coins to stake.
What i find strange is that this wallet use a lot of CPU (on Windows).
Staking wallets of other coins use a lot less cpu power.
Is this a know bug of feature, or do i something wrong ?
Soon there will be a version 1.4 which consumes much less resources.
All is well and welcome to the project!
Activity: 104
Force Network - The Internet. Redefined
Hi, I did installed the wallet yesterday and did buy some coins to stake.
What i find strange is that this wallet use a lot of CPU (on Windows).
Staking wallets of other coins use a lot less cpu power.
Is this a know bug of feature, or do i something wrong ?
legendary
Heads up Nova Exchange Users!

From News at Nova Exchange
Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable.
legendary
Spectreproject’s Weekly Summary
Saturday, October 21st – Saturday, October 28th

I’m sure everyone will join me in welcoming new members : adipurnama, seafarer124, S, adds, Kevin James, cryptocodger, wkrypt, Gem, UpstairsBoat, AviXSpec, Sean, ser70, nikos, OhmDoctor, kriptau, Platon0, and invisibleknight

Developer’s Nutz and Boltz - Final testing and bug squashing for v1.4 is currently ongoing, so we’re on the down side!

“I was aiming for end of October release. It's looking like I'll miss that deadline though, there is still testing to do and some bugs from previous tests to resolve.
Should not be by much though, will know more after this weekend's testing sessions”

By @jbg from our Slack community.

Stand by everyone... v1.4 will be here..….to use a word we all hate. Soon. *smile*

Wow, while we all are waiting on v1.4 the following members pulled together with me to retain @brycel to assist @jbg for at least another month!

The whole community owes all of these members a huge Thank You!
(in no particular order)
Harvw
Leobitman
Rkh
Pt92
Zerog
Srqrebel
Hippiepyro
Dsam
Jdb444
Spectrum_communitas
Olddog
We all owe them a debt of gratitude.

@jbg is also providing bisq.io the last items that they need to finish up the listing. I’ll let everyone know when the exchange goes live both in Slack and on BtCT.

Other SpectreCoin news: There are several trials of social marketing going on with SpectreCoin.

The first is an effort by our own @rkh and @willpower  funded by themselves , he expects to start up within the next week 10 days.

Another that is currently active is a social media manager that I hired with my own funds.
 It seems to have driven 50~60 people a day to our website and BtCT thread.
The first week starting October 25 - 68 to the website,26th - 51,27th 47,28th - 63, 29th - 54 and 30th - 47. Approximately another 30 were directed to the BtCT thread.
 This is a sample of one of the sites and it has 4200 followers.

https://twitter.com/jagga_dakku004/status/925035232344117251

I’ll update these numbers weekly as that’s their schedule.

Telegram group - We do realize that many people prefer the speed and lightweight app telegram. So join in!    https://t.me/spectrecoin
Drop in sometime…..hard for me to be in three places….. but, you never know where I’ll turn up.

Parting words : I know everyone means well with some of the comments on topics about everything from the name of the coin to exchanges and marketing. Please know that things are going on….and as positive events happen...it will be announced here and other channels. Nothing is being hidden or otherwise kept a “secret”.

So relax, SpectreCoin is in good hands with our project manager/lead developer and as we approach the birthday of SpectreCoin it’s very exciting to think of how far it’s come and what the future holds.

Beachguy

“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
                                                                                                                       ― William Shakespeare, As You Like It

Pages:
Jump to: