Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 91. (Read 94854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
How long ICO will run dev?

There is no ICO. The ICO was long time ago. The dev and the team are already working hard for the success of this coin. There was a funding for the developement and we already reached the goal.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
The message will be visible on this site, if you open the block for viewing?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#

Directly with the block explorer, it is not visible. Most importantly, with respect to Spectrecoin and privacy,
is the use of stealth-addresses, these can not be "explored".
Using these addresses (stealth) the transaction (and its message) is invisible.
This is currently under development to be perfected. It already works, but not with the perfection that we want.
Its launch will be immediately after the release of version 1.4.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The price is rising again a little bit. It suffers a lot in the last few weeks, but i think with all the new releases this will change very soon and very fast.

Looking forward to the new release, hopefully it will be ready soon Grin
Then the marketing will follow - something which is greatly needed
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!

Yep "REAL" is what people like about it, not "promises" and "its lambo, trust me"
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The message will be visible on this site, if you open the block for viewing?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#
Leo Bitman
And I'm glad to get acquainted with the developers and with members of the spectrecoin community) and my question about the message when transferring the coin remains relevant!
" @LuckySpectrecoin: When sending a spectre to another purse, I can write a message. Is this message also encrypted? Will this message be saved and can I delete it later? Is this message fixed in blocks or hash? "

1º- Yes, it is encrypted. Only your wallet and the receiving wallet can read it.
     From another wallet can not be read.

2º- This message remains together with the other data of the transaction. It can not be deleted.
      You can redo your wallet and thus delete this, but the message is still visible,
      on the wallet that received the payment.
      If this worries you, just do not fill this field, when you do shipping, if you do not trust the receiver.

3º- It is in blocks and hash. In a normal way, as all the info is processed, in the blockchain.
Activity: 85

For XSPEC? I didn't see it on the listing. Hopefully we will see more exchanges after v1.4 is released later this month. Looking forward to the updated wallet

I suggest sending there a request for coin placement xspec
And I'm glad to get acquainted with the developers and with members of the spectrecoin community) and my question about the message when transferring the coin remains relevant!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The price is rising again a little bit. It suffers a lot in the last few weeks, but i think with all the new releases this will change very soon and very fast.

I think so, they're working on a product, that's the main thing
Leo Bitman
Hello! I hope with a new name I'll bring the project luck  Grin

Welcome!.
I am very happy to add another active member to the project.  Grin

Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Hello! I hope with a new name I'll bring the project luck  Grin
Activity: 8
Oh....Sorry, but I'm only a friend of this coin and I always read the forum from the very beginning, I just had a question and therefore I registered only now. I respect you and if you are embarrassed by my name I will delete it and register with a new name. I did not think that my name would be perceived as unfriendly
Leo Bitman
When sending a spectre to another purse, I can write a message. Is this message also encrypted? Will this message be saved and can I delete it later? Is this message fixed in blocks or hash?

I would like your username wish luck, to our project, but unfortunately its does not.
It should be: "LuckySpectrecoin" and not "LuckySpecter". See: http://www.specter.com
If you did this by mistake it is still in time to repair it. (only 7 of activity until today).
With this username you are a fan of another team,
your comments can be considered FUD in the case of something doubtful.
See also the following:
spectre.com
spectre.ai
spectre.co
spectrocoin.com
and so there is still more.
---
There is space for everyone,
but we must avoid confusions instead of provoking them.
With [ spectre.ai ] we already agree, with different names.
They, will use "spectre", we, will use  "spectrecoin".
Activity: 630

For XSPEC? I didn't see it on the listing. Hopefully we will see more exchanges after v1.4 is released later this month. Looking forward to the updated wallet
When sending a spectre to another purse, I can write a message. Is this message also encrypted? Will this message be saved and can I delete it later? Is this message fixed in blocks or hash?
Activity: 85
Дa pyccкий sdg777
I am from Russia
)))
Этo xopoшo. Я тoжe pyccкий.

Activity: 350
Yes, I also think about money, but I expect more money later. And I also like the idea of ​​developers about the ultimate goal of the project. And the money will come to us when the road map is launched in such a way, as the creators of this coin promise. Today xspec is not enough, because the project is at the beginning of its journey. When applications on smartphones are launched, then we should talk about money, and everyone wants money urgently now, but early. I believe in a coin and wish good luck to this coin, I spent all my  savings on this coin.
I so assume that everyone who buys this coin, also like the idea of ​​developers

I also think that this coin is good with a lot of potential, and I also invested a lot of money in this coin, another HUSH coin, in my opinion, has great potential, I also bought

Tы pyccкий?
This is the best project because spectre prioritises privacy, security, and true decentralisation with innovative features such as low-power mobile wallet staking in upcoming Android wallet. This coin also has low circulating supply only about 20 millions, so this coin valuable for investment
Дa pyccкий sdg777
I am from Russia
Pages:
Jump to: