Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 90. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
how many tokens in total are you issuing?

It ended in November of the year 2016.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I think you should check it at coinmarketcap.

I have bought this coin at the beginig of the year, sell a part when it was about 15k sat (0.7usd or higher )
now I am holding , but there is always a  danger that coin will be abandoned.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
There is a bounty company here?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Mate, I asked about SpectreCoin. I know, that this is anonymous coin and Spectre tokens - this is token for broker-less platform.
I asked about ICO in SpectreCoin. Read the first page:

SpectreCoin (xspec) was created late 2016 in a genesis transaction with 95% of the 20 million XSPEC supply going to investors in it's ico. As of August 2017, the ICOSTATS website ranks SpectreCoin as one of the best performing ICOs in history only behind some older and better “known” coins.

ICO was in 2016 or in 2017? I seen on coinmarketcap trading started in 2017
Also, you compare your coin with Monero. Xspec more anonymous?  Huh
And when will be better (bigger) exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
They made coin in 2016 and in this year made ICO? Why?
I seen coin on Cryptopia, Livecoin and Novaexchange only. When will be better exchanges?

You should learn more about the "token" in your sig....it isn't us. We are not a token but a coin.
We're not an exchange but a privacy coin that those guys almost outright COPIED our name and domain name.
We don't have an ICO.....you're promoting another erc20 token with nothing working.
Back to square one for you.
I'll leave this post up for others to see how NOT to do crypto....but earlier I posted when they launched this destined to fail project.
It has lots of problems
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
They made coin in 2016 and in this year made ICO? Why?
I seen coin on Cryptopia, Livecoin and Novaexchange only. When will be better exchanges?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What price of a coin is expected by the end of the year in your opinion?
Sorry for my English

SpectreCoin [xspec] is a stable, growing coin with both a great dev team and community behind it.
But, if we could forecast accurately the price of this coin or any other coin....I'd be a very rich man.
Do NOT believe anyone that says they can.

I also cannot forecast the price accurately, but if only for expectation i want to expect this coin price $5. Because i read on spectre website that this coin supply only 20 millions, i think it worth for investment 
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Sorry for my English

SpectreCoin [xspec] is a stable, growing coin with both a great dev team and community behind it.
But, if we could forecast accurately the price of this coin or any other coin....I'd be a very rich man.
Do NOT believe anyone that says they can.
Activity: 630
Sorry for my English

At the moment it has been the same for a long time. However, there is a new wallet being released with new features. If 1.4 is released soon along with relevant marketing, then expect a price pump.

Also, in case you want to promote xspec, add your vote here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-is-the-best-anonymous-coin-to-buy-for-long-term-2363783
Activity: 179
Sorry for my English
Activity: 121
I have followed this coin for a short while now.  I think I may invest a small amount in the hope for a moon!
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
I bought Xspec at 3 cts but I sold at 5 cts Angry

I come again in Xspec and will hold.
Only 20 millions tokens. Clear roadmap...

Activity: 247
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Hi, just join our Slack and be welcome!  Smiley

Good desicion to join the project, because spectrecoin is a very good project and needs more community support.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Hi, just join our Slack and be welcome!  Smiley
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Start from Cryptopia Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 350

Join the Slack channel  Smiley

https://slack.spectreproject.io
In addition after joined slack channel and you already understand about spectre project, then if you interested you can buy XSPEC on the exchange for your investment
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
People with solid marketing experience would be greatly appreciated

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

Join the Slack channel  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: