Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 99. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I had a windows wallet but the application was deleted. All I have is the wallet.dat file. How would I recover those funds (on Mac)?
Is this a good place to ask?
Activity: 49
This coin is good for Stack. But i want XSPEC listed on Bittex, so i can buy it easy  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
The spectre community is growing day by day. That´s very nice to see that this coin gets what it´s deserve. Soon our dev will release some new groundbreaking features for sure.
Activity: 121
Does anybody know where i have to put the old spectre folder on my mac if i want to migrate the chain and wallet details? I have a new mac and dont want to download the chain again. I copied the complete folder from my old one but dont have a clue what to do with it know

You can look up the location of the data directory of Spectrecoin for your operating system here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#Data_directory

Just copy it over there so that the wallet makes use of it. The location of the wallet binary (the zip that you download) does not matter, just place it where you like.

Nope, i have tried this one but unfortunately my spectre wallet isnt using it. Plus there is no new folder created in my whole directory which i could replace. Very confusing...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Does anybody know where i have to put the old spectre folder on my mac if i want to migrate the chain and wallet details? I have a new mac and dont want to download the chain again. I copied the complete folder from my old one but dont have a clue what to do with it know

You can look up the location of the data directory of Spectrecoin for your operating system here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#Data_directory

Just copy it over there so that the wallet makes use of it. The location of the wallet binary (the zip that you download) does not matter, just place it where you like.
Activity: 121
Coin Mage
Sorry, I was wrong! There are awards. Just do not show up on the right side.

Yes, the Webkit based wallet inherited from ShadowCash still has problems updating the interface sometimes. JBG is currently working on migrating the wallet to native Qt widgets for version 1.4 to be released towards the end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
I have 26 active connections, but there are no rates for 2 days.

As you know, your chance to get a reward does not depend on the number of your connections, but on the amount of coins you have and the total balance on the network (i.e. the people you compete with for getting the next block reward). And, just as in every other competition, you can have a bad streak.
Sorry, I was wrong! There are awards. Just do not show up on the right side.
Coin Mage

As you know, your chance to get a reward does not depend on the number of your connections, but on the amount of coins you have and the total balance on the network (i.e. the people you compete with for getting the next block reward). And, just as in every other competition, you can have a bad streak.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Coin Mage
I never say how many i am staking  Cool but if you hover you mouse over the  the 4 blue bars at the top right of your wallet .It will show you  how many people are currently staking coins

Not correct... it only shows you how many people you are connected to. You can't be connected to everyone in the network, you know...  Wink  And Windows is even restricted to 16 connections in total IIRC.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

[/quote]

The network weight has maintained the same amount of coins being staked from 5-8 million total since I began staking. How do you know it went from that many full time to over 40 while the network weight is relatively similar. May I ask how many coins you are staking? Also, thanks for the reply.
[/quote]

I never say how many i am staking  Cool but if you hover you mouse over the  the 4 blue bars at the top right of your wallet .It will show you  how many people are currently staking coins
legendary
Activity: 1588
That sounds a very interesting coin, like deeponion that uses tor to provide privacy.
I think the coin price will still go higher
Right now, it cheap. I don't know the total supply of this coin but I hope there is low supply to pump.

Actually other way around....Spectrecoin launched almost a year ago, added OBFS4 to it's TOR feature in early August.
And this from the Spectrecoin Wiki....produced by community member bitcoinx (Gandalf86) is a real eye opener.

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#DeepOnion

A reminder to always,always....ALWAYS, Do your research before sending anyone your money.

You are very right about being undervalued currently. Links in my sig below if you like to know more.

The wiki is very informative with lots of cool info about XSPEC and other anon coins... thanks.

I've been trading this alt since January...
And the slow, but steady, progress and serious community has really won me over...
Now with the Alt Crash XSPEC price is in nice risk/reward territory again  Grin
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman

UPDATE LIVECOIN : Maintenance is over.

The Spectrecoin wallet works perfectly for deposit and withdrawal.

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Very Happy to announce the Spectreproject Reddit launch
And a BIG Thanks to  RKH for his hard work on the graphics.

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
That sounds a very interesting coin, like deeponion that uses tor to provide privacy.
Right now, it cheap. I don't know the total supply of this coin but I hope there is low supply to pump.

Actually other way around....Spectrecoin launched almost a year ago, added OBFS4 to it's TOR feature in early August.
And this from the Spectrecoin Wiki....produced by community member bitcoinx (Gandalf86) is a real eye opener.

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#DeepOnion

A reminder to always,always....ALWAYS, Do your research before sending anyone your money.

You are very right about being undervalued currently. Links in my sig below if you like to know more.
Activity: 47

Total supply is only around 20 million with 5% added yearly from staking as far as I can tell. Definitely a nice supply.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Activity: 47
It's been 4 1/2 days since I've received a staking reward. My wallet is good, says I'm staking my full weight of coins, yet there's been nothing. I was averaging 1-3 rewards of 2.11xxxxxxx XSPEC a day for around a month. Any reason for this?

more users staking less chance of you gettign the coins Grin .When i first started there was only 6-7 staking full time .I was getting about 14 coins a days .Now there over 40 full time i have drop down to 4 a day

The network weight has maintained the same amount of coins being staked from 5-8 million total since I began staking. How do you know it went from that many full time to over 40 while the network weight is relatively similar. May I ask how many coins you are staking? Also, thanks for the reply.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
It's been 4 1/2 days since I've received a staking reward. My wallet is good, says I'm staking my full weight of coins, yet there's been nothing. I was averaging 1-3 rewards of 2.11xxxxxxx XSPEC a day for around a month. Any reason for this?

more users staking less chance of you gettign the coins Grin .When i first started there was only 6-7 staking full time .I was getting about 14 coins a days .Now there over 40 full time i have drop down to 4 a day
Pages:
Jump to: