Author

Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth! - page 103. (Read 94854 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi I just read online that a few people were arrested for drug trafficking for using anonymous cryptocureency spectrecoin. How the fuk is it anonymous if they were arrested and how can I insert screenshot of the news
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
I am forcus my eyes on this project now.
Finally find an altcoin with tor.

But  what's the relationship of XSPEC and NASA?

Looks like maybe your phone changed CASH to NASA?
Phones have a way of saying what they think you're saying instead of what you are saying.

Spectre Cash is actually the end game of the project so the unbanked around the world can transfer XSPEC  on an Android peer to peer client.
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Have you guys think about adding this coin to BarterDEX? this decentralized exchange is great for anonymity..
swapping for bitcoin without 3rd party
you can contact them at barterdex.supernet dot org

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ezXr4DBctFy6o4t-C_jCa4BpKBfXN4nCqxcCkx6hl9g/htmlview#gid=1417552992

Spectrecoin No.136

Maybe you should contact the SuperNet Team - it can help for adding Spectre Yeah Wink

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Have you guys think about adding this coin to BarterDEX? this decentralized exchange is great for anonymity..
swapping for bitcoin without 3rd party
you can contact them at barterdex.supernet dot org

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

But  what's the relationship of XSPEC and NASA?

NASA is a project of the US government, Spectre is not. Both will go to the moon. There are no other similarities for what I know.
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

But  what's the relationship of XSPEC and NASA?

Not only this is with TOR it has got also OBFS4 bridges
which makes it possible for client to use TOR in TOR blocked countries like China and soon to be Russia

PoSv3 allows you to make +5% of coins annually just from making your desktop wallet staying online and also provides fast transactions (30-60 secs)

Coin Mage
What do you mean by exchange XSPEC to cash via mobile phone?
i can understand the XSPEC part, but what is the cash part ? how will it work?

You can find some more info here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin (but not much, I will add more info as time continues).

Generally, from what I understood, the app will be similar to Localbitcoins, but decentralized. You can find someone who wants to sell (or buy) coins and has a certain trust level (via a web-of-trust system). Then you meet with him and exchange cash to XSPEC locally. Because both cash and stealth transactions are anonymous, nobody will know that these two people have ever interacted. The idea of this is to avoid the problem of having to register at an exchange in order to become part of the Spectre network, so that it will become a self-supporting and completely decentralized ecosystem.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

But  what's the relationship of XSPEC and NASA?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
What is he talking about? the design is of the symbol is beautiful and the wallet design is great..
and the name is fine.. :|

totally agree. maybe a rebrand in a year to get a rebrand pump... Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
But what is the reason for mixing up all those anonymity technologies? I mean, did you thoroughly think about it and then came to the conclusion that that is the superior anon solution? Or are you just going to do it for fun?

First off, I didn't found this project Wink I'm not exactly sure how mandica came to the idea of doing it this way. I think that doing ring signatures via Tor is a good way to make an anonymous currency, and then again, the actual goal of this project is to have a decentralized system to exchange XSPEC to cash via mobile phones with other people. There needs to be some foundation for that, they could have chosen to base it on Monero or something different, but maybe they found that it's too complicated and too big for this purpose, so they based it on ShadowCash instead. Tor+Ring sigs are a very sleek solution that combines network privacy with transaction privacy. So it does the job well. You could maybe argue whether this is the "best" solution, I don't know. But I don't see anything wrong with it, either.

What do you mean by exchange XSPEC to cash via mobile phone?
i can understand the XSPEC part, but what is the cash part ? how will it work?
Activity: 247
What is he talking about? the design is of the symbol is beautiful and the wallet design is great..

The symbol is beautiful but it looks 2D. It needs to look 3D.
It needs dimension then it'll be perfect.

Cheesy

Maybe you can work on an example Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

The symbol is beautiful but it looks 2D. It needs to look 3D.
It needs dimension then it'll be perfect.

Cheesy
Coin Mage
But what is the reason for mixing up all those anonymity technologies? I mean, did you thoroughly think about it and then came to the conclusion that that is the superior anon solution? Or are you just going to do it for fun?

First off, I didn't found this project Wink I'm not exactly sure how mandica came to the idea of doing it this way. I think that doing ring signatures via Tor is a good way to make an anonymous currency, and then again, the actual goal of this project is to have a decentralized system to exchange XSPEC to cash via mobile phones with other people. There needs to be some foundation for that, they could have chosen to base it on Monero or something different, but maybe they found that it's too complicated and too big for this purpose, so they based it on ShadowCash instead. Tor+Ring sigs are a very sleek solution that combines network privacy with transaction privacy. So it does the job well. You could maybe argue whether this is the "best" solution, I don't know. But I don't see anything wrong with it, either.
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Spectrecoin is a good name. But i don´t like that a other group use the name spectre. Angry
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
does anyone have the skills to make a solid signature for the project?

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspectrecoinxspec-torobfs4-ring-sig-stealth-2103301]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬  SPECTRE  ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anonymous  ●  Secure  ●  Untraceable[/center]

The others can be found here, but I don't have time atm to edit the links, if you know how to replace them.  Sorry guys. Html code is a pain to do on a mobile.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xspec-spectrecoin-untraceable-tx-ring-signatures-tor-integration-1704473
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
I believe SPEC and Spectre were taken when the devs started this project. That's why they went with Spectrecoin. I do agree that a name change would help, but it is not a deal breaker, the tech works and is getting better. The name change was discussed in slack channel and I believe a decision to keep it was reached
And there is already another "group" using Spectre for their "exchange".(scam, stay away. I having a feeling that's where that spectin account that made the BS novel post)

Activity: 274
Merit: 254
I have to agree that having "coin" in the name is cumbersome, and overplayed. Its not a big deal, but I would support it if the devs and community decide to change the name to just Spectre. Like others have said, I too was sceptical of this coin at first, but in recent months it has grown much more promising. Best of luck guys, look forward to seeing how this coin turns out in a year+.
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Activity: 140
For those that ask about staking mechanism
It really looks lucrative now

Thank you!
Excellent work, very clearly and correctly written!
WELL DONE!
Jump to: