Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STACK] StackCoin - Get in Now - #Fast Decrease# [Launch 22/02/2014] - page 4. (Read 105483 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
If anyone finds him, punch him 3 times for my 0.3BTC Cheesy
Activity: 798
Was pretty sure this was a scam and went to IRC to just to grab his IP. He was online from this IP: 193.138.220.89  (89.220.138.193.client.dyn.strong-ba1.blackoakcomputers.com)

Is this the hosting company that he paid with BTC to remain more anonymous or is this a tor exit node? Can't be his real ip though.

If this was already talked about I'm sorry, haven't been following that closely as I didn't lose anything.

Code:
IP Address	193.138.220.89
Location NETHERLANDS, NOORD-BRABANT, EINDHOVEN
Latitude & Longitude 51.440830, 5.477780 (51°26'27"N   5°28'40"E)
Connection BASE IP B.V.
Local Time 24 Feb, 2014 09:12 AM (UTC +01:00)
Domain BASEIP.COM
Net Speed (DSL) Broadband/Cable

Get ready for doxing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Was pretty sure this was a scam and went to IRC to just to grab his IP. He was online from this IP: 193.138.220.89  (89.220.138.193.client.dyn.strong-ba1.blackoakcomputers.com)

Is this the hosting company that he paid with BTC to remain more anonymous or is this a tor exit node? Can't be his real ip though.

If this was already talked about I'm sorry, haven't been following that closely as I didn't lose anything.

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
How do scammers manage to trick you people out of 69 bitcoins, yet fair launch coins dont even see 3 btc in volume a day...?

1) We don't need more coins, not even fair ones. Why should people get interested in a copy of a copy of a copy of a coin, even if it is fair? To attract much attention, a fair coin needs to offer something that's both needed and new.

2) A fair coin is just fair. To really pull people (and money) in, you need to appeal to people's greed. Scammers know how to do that.

It's not really surprising that what you say happens, if you understand people.
Activity: 140
Hi, can I still invest in this coin? Thank you.

LOL.

This is why people will ALWAYS be scammed on here.
I hope he was joking. The sad thing is that I can't be sure.  Undecided

Well, he is a member not a newbie like I am, so... Is the stackcoin still up for investing? XD
But other than that, damn. He got away with 70 btc  Undecided Any way this guy can be tracked?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure drdejanm was joking and that MrJesusChrist knew he was, but again, I can't be sure. It's never safe to think "nobody could be that stupid..."

Based on earlier comments, the "dev" probably used TOR and his website was registered using a fake address and telephone number, so no, there doesn't seem to be a way to track him.
Activity: 525
LETS BUY INTO MORE IPO COINS YEEAAAA!

How do scammers manage to trick you people out of 69 bitcoins, yet fair launch coins dont even see 3 btc in volume a day...?
Not to worry. The market will reward the honest coins, eventually. They'll find the magic. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
LETS BUY INTO MORE IPO COINS YEEAAAA!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If you follow all of the transactions and inform all the exchanges you can track the bastard! Smiley After all BTC are official form of payment and he stole not a small amount of money - 40000+ in $ using a scam too.

He could easily donate some here and there and cash them out at localbitcoin
Activity: 224
I asked what his plan and his reply was crap that when I know this is a scam and got out.

Refunded.
Activity: 98
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
69.5 BTC

Fuking lol.

He's a scumbag but everyone who bought into it deserved to get owned.

LOL
Activity: 126
LOLOLOLOL
wouldn't hurt if you send me 1btc  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

plz bitcoin talk moderator

REMOVE  THIS   TOPIC   FOR    THIS  FUCKING   SCAM   COIN
I think better than remove is made hall of scams.
Then newbies can get warned about what kind of scams there may be.

IPO is not bad think, but poor thread on bitcointalk is not right way to do it.
(Exept if you make Scam IPO)

If use cryptostocks.com to invest IPO projects, there is 1BTC fee to create it.
So scammer will take even that risky.

In here, you can make as many scams you want for free.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

plz bitcoin talk moderator

REMOVE  THIS   TOPIC   FOR    THIS  FUCKING   SCAM   COIN
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist

Get his IP from bitcointalk (they have enough evidence to know he was a scammer, they will likely supply his IP's used for his account).  Then start the investigation from there with the other info you have.

Good luck mate!
Activity: 98

Get his IP from bitcointalk (they have enough evidence to know he was a scammer, they will likely supply his IP's used for his account).  Then start the investigation from there with the other info you have.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
So, faggots got scammed ... nice! Maybe the next time you invest into something you start looking at important stuff, like for example the date
your supposed business partner and "developer" registered on this forum (Date Registered: February 10, 2014, 02:26:35 AM). Maybe the next
time you faggots realise that what sounds too good to be true usualy is not true. Maybe until the next "deal of the lifetime" you learn to control
yourself and not let greed control you.

You got what you deserve, that is how this Universe works.
Activity: 154
I start to give up on humanity, where's the honor? The word? I was raised in a poor family, but soon my parents show how to be a MAN, ppl nowadays backstopping eatchothers for money, it's a nuisance to me, mby in different mby I trust too much in the human race, but after being F. twice in the same week, wolong and stackcoin, im now almost broke the little btc i have to trade is gone, I start to trade because since i walk in a wheelchair and can't work outside the home, and with the need of some extra money to pay for my old fathers medical bills but now I'm negative than when I start
Pretty sad imo   Cry
Dont know what I will do with my life and of my fathers.
Ppl must think is just bits and bytes but they must realize that not everyone is rich and this 2 scams sure will make a difference in both my life and my fathers.
At least i learned my lesson never trust someone again, but is this the society we want? To be afraid and not trust no one?
I'm sad and almost broke ty Wolong and stackcoin  hope god can enlighten your heart and forgive you because i can't.

still some hope in humanity.. keep your spirits up! Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annstack-realstackcoin-no-ipco-fast-decrease-launch-soon-482767
Activity: 149

Its not about not trusting "nobody ever again" - its about learning who to trust and how much risk you willing to take.

I feel sorry for all of you - thanks to those who warned us on this thread - I listened to them and did not invest.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi, can I still invest in this coin? Thank you.

LOL.

This is why people will ALWAYS be scammed on here.
I hope he was joking. The sad thing is that I can't be sure.  Undecided

Well, he is a member not a newbie like I am, so... Is the stackcoin still up for investing? XD
But other than that, damn. He got away with 70 btc  Undecided Any way this guy can be tracked?
Pages:
Jump to: