Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS - page 11. (Read 1631 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have a question about your refferal program. How does it work? Clearer information?

By signing up for the referral, you become an affiliate of Statestreete, and you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
1st Gen Referrals: You will earn 8%
2nd Gen Referrals: You will earn 5%
3rd Gen Referrals: You will earn 3%
4th Gen Referrals: You will earn 2%
5th Gen Referrals: You will earn 1%
6th Gen Referrals: You will earn 0,5%

Activity: 22
Do I need to rely on third parties to connect to my partner?
copper member
I would like to know more about Statestreete Trade. please give me more information about it.

Statestreete trading is a decentralized exchange without relying on any third party holding the money. Instead, the transaction takes place directly between the users (peer to peer models) through an automated process
Activity: 32
I would like to know more about Statestreete Trade. please give me more information about it.
copper member
what are your competitive advantages?

State Streete develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.
copper member
How about your Statestreete Wallet?

Here are some types of wallet that we offer our users:
-Desktop wallet: Window, Linux, Mac
-Web wallet
-Mobile wallet: Android App, iOS App Mobile wallet app is designed with the highest level of security and it is really a user-friendly app that you would trust in and fulfill your satisfaction.The Statestreete wallet is the best decision of Bitcoin clients and cryptocurrency brokers worldwide for its security, protection, and basic yet intense arrangement of highlights.

Activity: 35
How about your Statestreete Wallet?
copper member
Did the smart contract go through a security audit?

We are non-stop efforts to increase security, ensure a high level of
security support, and besides is offering our users new opportunities for trading on the market of Bitcoin. However, each cryptocurrency
must pass a thorough inspection to be listed on the market
Activity: 43
How can I secure myself from fraud?

Activity: 32
This project seems good because of the high level of security, The system will also help eliminate any risk of fraud and other undesirable behaviors that could endanger the network and its members.
copper member
How long should KYC review take? I applied.

Hi, you don’t need to apply our KYC. Thank you for your caring
Activity: 40
Hi admin. Can I know how many percent or token bonus I will get if I join the early birds program ?

copper member
How can states treete help if my wallet get stolen?

If you are to lose or get your card stolen then as a cardholder, you will be able to block it instantly from the States treete Site. There are daily spend limits on number of transactions and volumes, any suspicious activity (ie. online purchase with higher than customer average spend at a new merchant) is likely to be caught by our processing platform, resulting in declined transactions. Lastly, as a cardholder you will be able to file a chargeback just like you would with your credit card.
Activity: 39
I found that State treete has some good points, it can  help us learn, develop and improve our investment skills. I will consider about investing.

Activity: 39
How long should KYC review take? I applied.
copper member
Hi, I wonder about debit card and payment gate way. Can I use it anywhere I want?

We will provide you a debit card and gateway that you can use anywhere, anytime all States treete worldwide.
copper member
I found that State treete has some good points, it can  help us learn, develop and improve our investment skills. I will consider about investing.

Thank you for attention. We will try our best to develop our project.
Activity: 70
Hi, I wonder about debit card and payment gate way. Can I use it anywhere I want?
copper member
It exhibits properties similar to physical currencies (such as dollars or coins). what makes you different from them?

Our States treete  allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership. States treete ecosystem provide a groundbreaking experience, safe, fast, security for digital global money transaction.
Activity: 36
How can I earn money with your platform ?
Pages:
Jump to: