Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 17. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell what exact date of start of the sale is?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. How much is the hard cap of this platform?
50k ETH. It seems to me that the amount is reasonable, given the project’s scales.
Activity: 39
Hello. How much is the hard cap of this platform?
Merit: 100
Hi. Won’t the fact that my data passes via the network with a huge number of users damage privacy?   
No way. On the contrary, such a dispersion will allow to increase the level of protection of the data transferred.     
What dispersion are you talking about?  The data package sent by me will pass through all the network’s users remaining unchanged, consequently, someone can steal it.     
The data will be divided into fragments and encrypted. Only two persons will have them in the initial form: the sender and the receiver.   
In such a case, what is such a big network necessary for? Isn’t it possible to create some direct transfer channel? In my opinion, it’s much easier.    
When data passes via decentralized network, it becomes much harder to track them. Take a look at Tor browser – it helps millions of users to keep privacy, Steel messenger will use similar method.
Activity: 121
Hi. Won’t the fact that my data passes via the network with a huge number of users damage privacy?   
No way. On the contrary, such a dispersion will allow to increase the level of protection of the data transferred.     
What dispersion are you talking about?  The data package sent by me will pass through all the network’s users remaining unchanged, consequently, someone can steal it.     
The data will be divided into fragments and encrypted. Only two persons will have them in the initial form: the sender and the receiver.   
In such a case, what is such a big network necessary for? Isn’t it possible to create some direct transfer channel? In my opinion, it’s much easier.    
Activity: 121
Activity: 126
Activity: 283
A  modern concept and a great company of developers will make the project advanced! In the future i am sure this project has a great opportunity to compete in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 52
Why is it impossible to edit the messages? I often misprint and sometimes the smartphone itself corrents me in a wrong way.   
Activity: 93
You use Tor-like network. Does it mean that you cooperate with this browser’s developers?
Activity: 157
Hello. The calls made with the help of a messenger will be protected with the help of AES algorithm. Is impossibility of wiretapping guaranteed?
Activity: 173
What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
5k ETH. It seems to me that it’ll be reached in several days.
Activity: 67
What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 170
Hi. How long is it before the start of the sale?
A little more than 2 months, but the team will release the alpha version of its first product soon.
Activity: 158
Hi. How long is it before the start of the sale?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. How long are you planning to use 3rd party blockchains? Are you sure that you should use Ethereum?   
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If i lose access to my device, will i be able to restore the messages that were stored on it? Or is such a possibility excluded?
Activity: 252
Hi. If double encryption is used, what encryption algorithms are used for this?
Pages:
Jump to: