Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 20. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Who will pay you for creation of private groups? It seems that you’ve gone one step too far trying to monetize your products!   

Who told you that creation of private groups will be paid? I haven’t come across such info.
It’s weird. It’s even said in the WP that creation of private groups is possible in paid modes only. I hope that it’ll be cheap enough to cause demand.  
I’ve just checked it one more time – creation of private groups will be also available in free version of the messenger, so stop misinforming the users!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Who will pay you for creation of private groups? It seems that you’ve gone one step too far trying to monetize your products!   

Who told you that creation of private groups will be paid? I haven’t come across such info.
It’s weird. It’s even said in the WP that creation of private groups is possible in paid modes only. I hope that it’ll be cheap enough to cause demand.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Activity: 62
Activity: 10
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
Activity: 115
Why is centralized system used in free mode and can it have impact on the safety of the data of final users?
Activity: 8
The team doing their best for the plan, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the plan will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the idea.
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. How much will the usage of audio calls within the framework of your app cost? I think that this procedure should be free.     
Activity: 238
You messenger will include quite a big number of various technological innovations. Won’t this have impact on simplicity of its usage?
Activity: 224
Hello. Why was PGP encryption chosen? I’d like to get a reasoned reply.
Activity: 105
Let’s say I want to create a reserve copy of my messages and encrypt it. Is it possible at all?   
Activity: 71
Good evening. I’m wondering how long synchronization between my accounts on various devices will take.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When will token sale start?
On November, 21th, 2018. You can find a detailed schedule on the official site.
Activity: 53
When will token sale start?
Activity: 37
Greetings, guys.
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 212
Hi. How many tokens are you planning to produce?
35billion tokens will be produced, if nothing changes, of course.
Activity: 252
Hi. How many tokens are you planning to produce?
Activity: 78
Who will pay for paid versions of a messenger if there’re enough of options in the market? Maybe they also should add a free version?   
The messenger will be free. Only some of its modes will be paid. It is worth to download at least because of excellent protection.
Other messengers make profit on advertising and don’t charge money from the users. No one complaints about data protection so far.     
It seems that you don’t read the news. More and more users fact such a problem as leakage of personal data now. STEEL messenger can reduce possibility of leakage to zero.   
Why wouldn’t the platform create its own social network with similar protection level? I’m sure it’ll have high demand.
Activity: 35
Greetings,
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Who will pay for paid versions of a messenger if there’re enough of options in the market? Maybe they also should add a free version?   
The messenger will be free. Only some of its modes will be paid. It is worth to download at least because of excellent protection.
Other messengers make profit on advertising and don’t charge money from the users. No one complaints about data protection so far.     
It seems that you don’t read the news. More and more users fact such a problem as leakage of personal data now. STEEL messenger can reduce possibility of leakage to zero.   
Pages:
Jump to: