Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 13. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How will your system work without super nodes? It seems to me that this is madness! 
It seems to me that the team has made a right decision ‘cause presence of a centralized watchdog for controlling communication between the nodes would have bad impact on privacy.   
Do you wanna say that all the system that have supernodes aren’t effective?   
You should understand when this technology is needed and when it isn’t. Blockchain is needed not in all industries, as well as super nodes.    
Activity: 64
How will your system work without super nodes? It seems to me that this is madness! 
It seems to me that the team has made a right decision ‘cause presence of a centralized watchdog for controlling communication between the nodes would have bad impact on privacy.   
Do you wanna say that all the system that have supernodes aren’t effective?   
Activity: 308
Activity: 64
Activity: 113
Are you planning to release your own OS? I think that it’ll have demand against the background of scandals regarding data theft.   
Activity: 76
Hello. Why did you choose Tor-like network? What other network architecture options did you consider?   
Activity: 30
Chinese translation reserved
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
In your project, the most important thing is anonymity. That is, you will not collect personal data of users of the system. How, then,will you identify users and resolve conflict situations?
Activity: 78
I heard that the SHA-256 is being successfully hacked for several months already. Maybe you should think about refusing to use it?   
Activity: 42
Why do you need DSA? It's quite outdated
Activity: 82
Good evening. What are the principle differences between PGP and AES encryption algorithms? Why cant you use just one of them?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When will STEEL cryptocurrency wallet be released?   
According to the Roadmap, it’ll happen in June, 2019.
Activity: 121
When will STEEL cryptocurrency wallet be released?   
Activity: 78
How much are you planning to spend on development?   
If I don’t mix up anything, 35% of the total budget.
Activity: 89
How much are you planning to spend on development?   
Activity: 158
Who will pay for protection of privacy if there’re free apps in the market that do it?
The ones who needs more than what free versions can offer. In addition, not all the products developed within the framework of STEEL ecosystem will have analogues, I’m not even mentioning free analogues.
However, for example, a browser does already exist, so the team shouldn’t release it. It’ll just waste the resources.
I hasten to make you glad – the team isnt planning to release its own browser. At least, there’s no info about it so far.
But i heard about the use of Tor-like network. Won’t it be used in a browser?
No, as far as i understand, it’ll be used in all the ecosystem’s products. This technology is much more flexible than you think it is.
Is the team planning to implement other privacy protection technologies if they appear in the market? You see, flexibility is what the success depend on in the long term run.
Activity: 67
Who will pay for protection of privacy if there’re free apps in the market that do it?
The ones who needs more than what free versions can offer. In addition, not all the products developed within the framework of STEEL ecosystem will have analogues, I’m not even mentioning free analogues.
However, for example, a browser does already exist, so the team shouldn’t release it. It’ll just waste the resources.
I hasten to make you glad – the team isnt planning to release its own browser. At least, there’s no info about it so far.
No, as far as i understand, it’ll be used in all the ecosystem’s products. This technology is much more flexible than you think it is.
Activity: 173
Activity: 67
Activity: 173
Pages:
Jump to: