Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 15. (Read 26760 times)

copper member
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
⚡️Attention Community,

🎉 We're excited to present our new AWESOME presentation of STEEL Ecosystem!

https://sishub.network/presentation/presentationSISHUB-en.pdf

👁‍🗨 Full info on SISHUB's products, what they are based on and their benefits, all of this described clearly, visually, and pointedly.

🤝 Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!

Team SISHUB
www.sishub.network
Activity: 238
I heard that an exchange will be created in addition to the cryptocurrency wallet within the framework of your ecosystem. When will it happen?   
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to restrict access to yr products in some particular country? If so, how are you gonna struggle against it?   
Activity: 105
Arent you planning to reach Chinese market? As far as i know, they solutions aimed at provision of privacy experience problems with this country’s government.   
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
A non-standard approach to the implementation of all ideas will bear fruit. People are always attracted to something new.
copper member
Activity: 153
Activity: 71
Hello. Most of programs ensuring privacy are quite unintuitive. Won’t this become an obstacle for STEEL?     
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will alpha testing be global or are you planning to let only representatives of some regions to access it?   
Activity: 175
Good evening. Where will the servers which users’ data will be stores on be located?   
Activity: 350
What share of the total number of tokens will advisors and partners get?   
According to the data on the official site, they’ll share 5% of the issued tokens.
Activity: 152
What share of the total number of tokens will advisors and partners get?   
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Are you planning to hold AirDrop?
Some share of platform’s budget is allocated to it, but it seems to me that the airdrops will be timed to coincide with some large-scale events.
Activity: 122
Are you planning to hold AirDrop?
Activity: 358
Hey. I heard that it’d be possible to create centralized analogue of your messenger and that it’d be cheaper. Why wouldn’t u do it?
Any existing messenger has weaknesses which cant be neutralized ‘cause of centralized control, centralized architecture and authorization carried out with the help of SMS messages based on outdated routing system having a huge number of   security flaws.
How is STEEL team gonna get rid of them? Why havent anyone started working on this issue earlier?
It’s gonna create a decentralized messenger to do it. Some attempts have been made, but, as it seems to me, the teams lacked professionalism for implementation of such an ambitious solution.
Why not start using MTProto encryption mechanism? As far as i know, it’s compatible with centralized solutions, too.
VOTES
Hey. I heard that it’d be possible to create centralized analogue of your messenger and that it’d be cheaper. Why wouldn’t u do it?
Any existing messenger has weaknesses which cant be neutralized ‘cause of centralized control, centralized architecture and authorization carried out with the help of SMS messages based on outdated routing system having a huge number of   security flaws.
How is STEEL team gonna get rid of them? Why havent anyone started working on this issue earlier?
It’s gonna create a decentralized messenger to do it. Some attempts have been made, but, as it seems to me, the teams lacked professionalism for implementation of such an ambitious solution.
VOTES
Activity: 82
Do ICO participants get any additional opportunities within the framework of your ecosystem? Or are all the users equal? 
Hello. Let’s say I lost access to my account. What data should I provide to restore it?   
Pages:
Jump to: