Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 18. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I won’t manage to read the messages stored for 24 hours only. Will it be possible to change this somehow?
Unread messages will be stored much longer, for 7 days before they’re read and for 24 hours after that, so there shouldn’t be any problems.   

What if i read a message but don’t notice it? Or it’ll be too big to read it immediately?    
In such cases you can save it and access it anytime.   
But will saved messages be protected well? Anyone who gets access to the phone can access them!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I won’t manage to read the messages stored for 24 hours only. Will it be possible to change this somehow?
Unread messages will be stored much longer, for 7 days before they’re read and for 24 hours after that, so there shouldn’t be any problems.   

What if i read a message but don’t notice it? Or it’ll be too big to read it immediately?    
In such cases you can save it and access it anytime.   
Activity: 64

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Who is the target audience of this project? I doubt its loyalty.
Well, everyone who cares about protection of personal data will be interested in STEEL. So the audience will be quite wide.
Are there any regions which aren’t a priority? Or will expansion be  proportional?
I believe that the demand for the product will be higher in the Western world where people suffer from personal data leakages more than anywhere else.
It seems to me that the STEEL team should focus the power of its marketing campaign on USA ‘cause about 50 million of FB users suffered ‘cause personal data leakage recently.
The leakage of personal data affected residents of all countries. Facebook is not only used in the United States) Personally, I completely stopped trusting Facebook.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 64
Activity: 82
Why will you have 2 different network – centralized one and blockchain network? What is it needed for?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Where can i get acquainted with the full list of options available in the alpha version of yr messenger? Or isnt it possible before the release?   
Activity: 156
Many projects offer the users to store encryption keys on mobile devices. What do you think about it?   
Activity: 106
Good evening. Will your wallet be suitable for storage of STEEL tokens only or for other cryptocurrencies, too?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What share of the platform’s budget will be spent on marketing?   
According to the official data, 25% will be spent on it.
Activity: 93
What share of the platform’s budget will be spent on marketing?   
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Alpha version of the messenger will appear soon. When will world see the beta version?   
It’s said on the official site that it’s planned to release it in February, 2019.
Activity: 83
Alpha version of the messenger will appear soon. When will world see the beta version?   
Activity: 49
Well, everyone who cares about protection of personal data will be interested in STEEL. So the audience will be quite wide.
Are there any regions which aren’t a priority? Or will expansion be  proportional?
I believe that the demand for the product will be higher in the Western world where people suffer from personal data leakages more than anywhere else.
It seems to me that the STEEL team should focus the power of its marketing campaign on USA ‘cause about 50 million of FB users suffered ‘cause personal data leakage recently.
As for loyalty, usually users switch to solutions offering similar options, but the beauty of the situation is that Sishub has no analogues at all, and it’s unlikely that they’ll appear in the near future.
Activity: 52
I’m sure that the leakages take place in other countries, too, but they aren’t widely known, so marketing budget should be distributed proportionally.
Activity: 294
Activity: 52
Pages:
Jump to: