Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 14. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Who will pay for protection of privacy if there’re free apps in the market that do it?
The ones who needs more than what free versions can offer. In addition, not all the products developed within the framework of STEEL ecosystem will have analogues, I’m not even mentioning free analogues.
Activity: 44
Who will pay for protection of privacy if there’re free apps in the market that do it?
Activity: 115
Are you sure that 25% of income is enough to maintain the system? One should’t save on this!   
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. What requirements should user meet to be able to become an active node?   
Activity: 76
Fair distribution of bonuses - it doesn’t seem to be clear. Could you please provide details?   
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We are seeing huge growth! Very interesting and  creative Start - UP! Hope everything will be nice and perspective, the company is gaining momentum and shows excellent results!
Activity: 106
Good evening. I see the posts offering the team to start using subscription system more and more often. Why does the team ignore it?     
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If making payments with your tokens allows not to pay commissions, what will cover transaction’s cost?   
Activity: 364
Hello. Is there any maximum restriction on investment amount?
There’re no proofs for your assumption in official sources, so I think that there isnt any.
Activity: 392
Hello. Is there any maximum restriction on investment amount?
Hi. How many tokens will be put on sale?
70% of the total amount, but some of them have already been sold within the framework of pre-sale.
Activity: 378
Hi. How many tokens will be put on sale?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I heard that it’ll be possible to use STEEL tokens as a payment method in some stores. Don’t you think that it’s a silly step?

I heard nothing about it, and i havent come across official proves of the info provided by you, so i doubt its  authenticity. 
But it’s clearly said in the WP that it’s possible to use tokens to make payments. Does it turn out that the team lies?
No, it’s possible to use the tokens to pay for services, but no one said that it’d be possible to use them to make payments in 3rd party stores. 
In my opinion, using this approach may interfere with creation of effective solutions based on STEEL ecosystem.
It seems to me that if the demand for the services you’ve described remains high, the team will be glad to reconsider its policy, but at the moment provision of such an option is just waste of resources.
Activity: 336
I heard that it’ll be possible to use STEEL tokens as a payment method in some stores. Don’t you think that it’s a silly step?

I heard nothing about it, and i havent come across official proves of the info provided by you, so i doubt its  authenticity. 
But it’s clearly said in the WP that it’s possible to use tokens to make payments. Does it turn out that the team lies?
No, it’s possible to use the tokens to pay for services, but no one said that it’d be possible to use them to make payments in 3rd party stores. 
In my opinion, using this approach may interfere with creation of effective solutions based on STEEL ecosystem.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Hey. I heard that it’d be possible to create centralized analogue of your messenger and that it’d be cheaper. Why wouldn’t u do it?
Any existing messenger has weaknesses which cant be neutralized ‘cause of centralized control, centralized architecture and authorization carried out with the help of SMS messages based on outdated routing system having a huge number of   security flaws.
Yes, I agree. Because the government is beneficial to have a vulnerable messengers. For example, the dictatorial regime in Russia imprisons people for ordinary reposts and likes in social networks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Just looking into this project today and read the whitepaper. Really cool idea of it. I hope to see you in success
Pages:
Jump to: