Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 12. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
ETH rate is changing actively now. Isnt the team planning to change the hard cap?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How much is the team planning to attract during the ICO?
From 5k to 50k ETH. It seems to me that it’ll certainly collect 20k.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How much is the team planning to attract during the ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It seems to me that the Steel system will be poorly protected from technical errors. What do you think?   
Judging by the planed architecture, technical errors are almost excluded. It’s more needed to think on government’s influence under such conditions.   
Do you think that they might hinder app’s popularization? I don’t want to experience problems when using it.   
The system contributes to maximum possible protection of data. Thus, if it works well, it’ll be impossible to track you and your actions.  
Do you mean that it’s impossible to make harm  even  in case of a massive hacker attack? Are vulnerabilities excluded?     
Security audit and testing for vulnerabilities are most likely to be held closer to the official release. At the same time, I don’t think that they’ll reveal any problems.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It seems to me that the Steel system will be poorly protected from technical errors. What do you think?   
Judging by the planed architecture, technical errors are almost excluded. It’s more needed to think on government’s influence under such conditions.   
Do you think that they might hinder app’s popularization? I don’t want to experience problems when using it.   
The system contributes to maximum possible protection of data. Thus, if it works well, it’ll be impossible to track you and your actions.  
Do you mean that it’s impossible to make harm  even  in case of a massive hacker attack? Are vulnerabilities excluded?     
Activity: 152
Activity: 152
Activity: 71
Tor is operating extremely slow. How are you gonna make you solutions operate fast using such technologies?   
Hello. What’s the source of the funds used to start development and provide the messenger before the launch of the main stage of the ICO?   
Activity: 175
Theoretically, can I make my messages or actions publicly available? Or let particular users see them?   
Activity: 82
Good afternoon.   Telegram has been often failing over these latter day. How are you gonna insure your messenger against such sort of problems?   
Activity: 105
Where will central computing capacities of your platform be located? Or wont there be any?     
Activity: 156
Good evening. What combination of available nodes is minimum for full-fledged operation of the system?   
Activity: 252
How long will Stage B last?
If my calculations are correct, it’ll last for 10 days.
Activity: 62
How long will Stage B last?
Merit: 31
Can I buy tokens on the ICO for BTC?   

At the moment, there’s no info on provision of such an option.
Activity: 57
Can I buy tokens on the ICO for BTC?   
Activity: 154
How will your system work without super nodes? It seems to me that this is madness! 
It seems to me that the team has made a right decision ‘cause presence of a centralized watchdog for controlling communication between the nodes would have bad impact on privacy.   
Do you wanna say that all the system that have supernodes aren’t effective?   
You should understand when this technology is needed and when it isn’t. Blockchain is needed not in all industries, as well as super nodes.    
I heard that absence of supernode may have bag impact on network performance. It’s weird that the team which is developing STEEL didn’t  foresee it.
Pages:
Jump to: