Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 22. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Are you sure that your antivirus will be able to withstand competition against the current market’s giants? I don’t think so.   
There’re no decentralized antiviruses in the market so far and giants don’t hasten to implement decentralized technologies. So the Steel’s antivirus will have demand.
What does decentralization give to the antivirus? What advantages will this platform’s product have over the other options provided in the market?
Blockchain-based antivirus software is a flexible and adaptive protection system which will reveal the viruses and encroachments into personal data, as well as to look for and correct imperfect settings, shortcomings and vulnerabilities of device’s  protection system.        
Does it turn out that it’ll be real-time protection? Or will some delay take place anyway?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Are you sure that your antivirus will be able to withstand competition against the current market’s giants? I don’t think so.   
There’re no decentralized antiviruses in the market so far and giants don’t hasten to implement decentralized technologies. So the Steel’s antivirus will have demand.
What does decentralization give to the antivirus? What advantages will this platform’s product have over the other options provided in the market?
Blockchain-based antivirus software is a flexible and adaptive protection system which will reveal the viruses and encroachments into personal data, as well as to look for and correct imperfect settings, shortcomings and vulnerabilities of device’s  protection system.        
Activity: 10
I wonder, If the plan is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 140
Activity: 252
Activity: 116
Activity: 14
As far as I heard this businesss do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Activity: 106
Won’t such a huge number of various data protection mechanisms have negative impact on performance of your products? It’s very important if you want to create a massively used solution.     
Activity: 28
This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each plan item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 113
Hello. Which aspects of your ecosystem will CBC be used in? As far as i understand, it won’t be used in the messenger.   
Activity: 76
I understand that it isn’t required to specify any additional data when signing up, but can i do it voluntary? It seems to me that it’ll be easier for to find me my friends if i do it.   
I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
Activity: 78
Good evening. You’re planning to use the same encryption method which US government uses. Why are you sure that it won’t be able to view messenger users’ data?   
Activity: 82
You have started attending blockchain summit much more actively recently. Should we expect to see your team at some major event in the near future?
Hey, there.
This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can not hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Activity: 76
Hi. Will it be possible to buy tokens on the ICO for fiat? It seems to me that this will simplify investment attraction.     
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
What is the nominal price of your platform’s token?
You can get 200k tokens for 1 ETH, but there’re various prices and bonuses active at different stages.
Activity: 52
What is the nominal price of your platform’s token?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What share of the total number of tokens will be put on sale? 
70%, if i havent mixed up  anything.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Do you think that it’s rational to try to cover both enterprises and private users? It seems to me that you should move on gradually.
No one is talking about immediate coverage. However, an attempt to cover as big audience as possible is quite an adequate move, i stand for it.
But will enterprises be interested in using the messenger? It seems to me that they have enough of software for creation of group chats. And it’s free.

STEEL messenger will be more reliable than any other available option. In addition, none of competitors will be able to provide the same level of data protection, you known, the data that shouldn’t be seen by 3rd parties is often distributed within the framework of enterprises.
In such a case, they should consider creation of a special corporative messenger’s version without free options. I’m sure it’ll have demand.
Pages:
Jump to: